Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person (7812 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by kundi90(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2013
NnamdiN: Pathetic. You just condemned them without condemning the "runs guys" abi without "us" patronising them, will there be them?

Condemn Everyone. it's a two way thing

Wrong word! You meant mumu, not runs guys.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Justeenaleo: I see
What have you seen?
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by kundi90(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2013
@190 how many years have you used to study this subject. grin
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by NnamdiN: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2013
kundi90:

Wrong word! You meant mumu, not runs guys.
boss you don't know how much this people can afford to pay. I don't think it's a mumu thing. They just have money to waste I guess.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2013
kundi90: @190 how many years have you used to study this subject. grin
lol...these are just obvious fact that any sane person can easily spot.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Justeenaleo(f): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Dospix: What have you seen?
D *unseeable" smiley
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Justeenaleo:
D *unseeable" smiley
What could the unseeable* possibly be?
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by nicechic(f): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2013
mmmm....I jst d luk.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by kundi90(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2013
NnamdiN: boss you don't know how much this people can afford to pay. I don't think it's a mumu thing. They just have money to waste I guess.

Ok. So much money to waste on a bitch, when there are so many children in the orphanage seeking one hundredth of that money. Then let's call them mumu squared. grin
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by kundi90(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Dospix: lol...these are just obvious fact that any sane person can easily spot.
Ok. Some people might be insane then, by asking him to give them more tips?
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
nicechic: mmmm....I jst d luk.
look well ohh...
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
kundi90:

Ok. So much money to waste on a bitch, when there are so many children in the orphanage seeking one hundredth of that money. Then let's call them mumu squared. grin
You are soo right!
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by empron(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
190: ^ True - one other thing is Most of them have boyfriends in malaysia and india angry

they answer names like anita, sharon, Nicki, Barbie etc -

They are always seen around shoprite taking pictures, elegushi, they know the names of all clubs in lagos and abuja

they can tell you the actual amount for flight from lagos > ph > abuja > calabar even without checking the internet or callin an agent

Guys - Wife go hard us to find oh grin grin
hmmmm you are right
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by NnamdiN: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
kundi90:

well to each his own. Personally I'm too stingy(with girls) so I might never have anything to do with a runs chick. If it's not free, forgerrrrit. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190theclown: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
kundi90: @190 how many years have you used to study this subject. grin

21years grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
190-the-clown:

21years grin
You don mature for the ministry fa!
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2013
NnamdiN: well to each his own. Personally I'm too stingy(with girls) so I might never have anything to do with a runs chick. If it's not free, forgerrrrit. wink
When i grow up i would be like you.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by NnamdiN: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Dospix: When i grow up i would be like you.
Hehehe good luck with that bro.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2013
190: This is so so so so true!!

I rate this post 100%

Weldone buddy - U nailed it

Not just that, you can find these girls with pictures in different cars and different seat belts

I mean is her father an automobile manufacturing producer

Hotels, Gardens, elegushi, always with her crew and members

Infact its too much to talk about, all i know is Wife for this our generation go Hard oh!! grin
it's because husband material doesn't exist either
Let's use u as an example all u do is degrade and diss Nigerian women grin
If u ever have anything positive to say about them, it will only be related to yanshing them left, right and centre

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mondisweets: it's because husband material doesn't exist either
If u ever have anything positive to say about them, it will only be related to yanshing them left, right and centre
Heheh...we just pouring our observations on this thread; no hard feeling at all dear.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by NnamdiN: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dospix: When i grow up i would be like you.
Hehe good luck with that bro
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
NnamdiN: Hehe good luck with that bro
Thanks man.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190theclown: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mondisweets: it's because husband material doesn't exist either

I go fly kick u oh! angry
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

Guy, take am easy abeg...i don't want to hear hmhmhmm...
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

cry cry cry
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190theclown: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mondisweets: cry cry cry
angry angry
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by jadarmani(f): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
NnamdiN: Pathetic. You just condemned them without condemning the "runs guys" abi without "us" patronising them, will there be them?

Condemn Everyone. it's a two way thing

thank you. Tell that to him
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190theclown: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
^Run girl in da Building!! grin grin grin
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by jadarmani(f): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
zeemoore: As wife go hard una to find, na xo husband sef go hard us to find cheesy cheesy

thank you
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Another thing is.,if u are not wise and sharp enöugh,these runs girls wil eat ur money,steal ur property and run away without u seeing their toto.,infact,women are terrible
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190theclown: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
^Rotfl u're speaking from personal experience grin grin
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dr2great: Another thing is.,if u are not wise and sharp enöugh,these runs girls wil eat ur money,steal ur property and run away without u seeing their toto.,infact,women are terrible
This will be very fatal for any guy that would experience this...good advice though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man / A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.