Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person (7813 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by kundi90(m): 5:32am On Dec 20, 2013
190-the-clown:

21years grin
Hmmmm. Hilarious. So you are now a professor emeritus.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by kundi90(m): 5:43am On Dec 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
^Run girl in da Building!! grin grin grin
We know themand watching their moves. Na to chop dem legs if they misstep. grin
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
angry angry
u r wicked
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by passionate88: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2013
She has more than 2000+ facebook friends. Most of her pictures on fb are taken at night. She calls most guys dear, boo, hon, etc when they commented on her pics ( just my thought sha)
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Someone just photocopied my thread ohhhhh...na wetin person no go see for Nairaland.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Its really fun how people copy other peoples invention without even acknowledging their source...it was funny receiving a message broadcast of my own thoughtful writing.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190theclown: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mondisweets: u r wicked

u taught me well
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by adekoonlay(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mondisweets: it's because husband material doesn't exist either
Let's use u as an example all u do is degrade and diss Nigerian women grin
If u ever have anything positive to say about them, it will only be related to yanshing them left, right and centre
finally one of them runs girls shows up
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190theclown: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
adekoonlay:
finally one of them runs girls shows up

yup she is grin grin
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
because she didnt reply in time doesn't mean she is a runs girl. haba mak una allow us rest.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by adekoonlay(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
in wiz kid voice, "one by one they Don they come"
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2013
deb6: because she didnt reply in time doesn't mean she is a runs girl. haba mak una allow us rest.
We they disturb una?
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2013
adekoonlay: in wiz kid voice, "one by one they Don they come"
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2013
Dospix: shocked shocked shocked shocked
u r nt serious
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
I didn't expect you to take me serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.