Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486782 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by zekepio(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Banda02:
After selecting scholars this year, both McGill University and University of Toronto will not offer the scholarship.
I have been following this thread for a long time in the hope of applying for this scholarship to mcgil or U of T come fall this year. It is sad to learn that both universities will be taking last batch of scholars this year.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
zekepio:
I have been following this thread for a long time in the hope of applying for this scholarship to mcgil or U of T come fall this year. It is sad to learn that both universities will be taking last batch of scholars this year.
you can still go for other partner universities...If you are determined..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Joblizz143:

Really.. After this year McGill is done with MasterCard Scholarship?
yeah..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Banda02 how far what's your update...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by zekepio(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Godelohia:
you can still go for other partner universities...If you are determined..
the determination is there. Other institutions require English Proficiency test. With the Naira/dollar rate where will I get the fund?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
hamzamedmoud1:
Any news from mcgill
I heard McGill received 1300 applications for the MCF scholarship this year...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
mosesmayen:

Who told you this?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bambaa1: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
mosesmayen:

wow but how many got admission?? Did the school admit all of them?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mznaett: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please who has any idea concerning knustMCF scholarship?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bambaa1:

wow but how many got admission?? Did the school admit all of them?
No idea
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Princess301:

Who told you this?
He is a McGill scholar who got in last year.. Check out my chat with him

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bambaa1: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
mosesmayen:

No idea
Ok
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
mosesmayen:

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2017
How can someone who applied for MCF accept the admission yet it tells them to pay some money? Anyone with this problem someone asked me to ask you guys
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amadiwati(m): 2:30am On Feb 25, 2017
chrisviral:
Just incase you want to apply to any of the above university, just drop d university name, and I will drop the link.

michigan state university.
i also want to find out
1.what time of the year does the application usually come out
2. are we to apply to the university first before applying for mastercard scholarship?
3. the requirement.
thank you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2017
mosesmayen:

Whatsupp with Edinburgh?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=adeniyi3971 post=540355

Whatsupp with Edinburgh?[/quote]have they contacted you...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Princess301:
How can someone who applied for MCF accept the admission yet it tells them to pay some money? Anyone with this problem someone asked me to ask you guys
Not possible.. the admission office is different from MCF staffs.so contact the admission office explain to them that your a MCFSP applicant...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Godelohia post=54035611][/quote]
.not yet
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
adeniyi3971:

.not yet
pray harder...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
amadiwati:

michigan state university.
i also want to find out
1.what time of the year does the application usually come out
2. are we to apply to the university first before applying for mastercard scholarship?
3. the requirement.
thank you
1-August, September
2-you apply to both admission and scholarship at same time for some schools
3-Waec,(highschool graduate cert), transcripts, Sat or TOEFL,Recomendation letters plus lots of essays,..looking forward to meeting on next session.. Good luck to your next application.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amadiwati(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Godelohia:
1-August, September
2-you apply to both admission and scholarship at same time for some schools
3-Waec,(highschool graduate cert), transcripts, Sat or TOEFL,Recomendation letters plus lots of essays,..looking forward to meeting on next session.. Good luck to your next application.

thank you. i'll keep in touch
i thought toefl/sat is not for countries who english is their official language?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by timmykaydude: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
SlimHan:
To the latter part of your question, applying for masters depends on the country of your interest and the school's policies or requirement....

At bolded, Yes very possible and you may be asked to provide evaluation for the transcript.
thanks,do you know if IGCSE(I.e cambridge '0' level) can be used instead of '0'level waec.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kristian98(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. I stumbled on this thread while looking for an undergraduate scholarship to apply for. Am actually confused with what the recent posts here. All i would like to know is if i am still eligible to apply for this scholarship at this period and if i can't, i need help from you guys on any available scholarship you think i can enroll for. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SlimHan(f): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
timmykaydude:
thanks,do you know if IGCSE(I.e cambridge '0' level) can be used instead of '0'level waec.
Yeah some College accept that. Check your desired school admission requirement and communicate with the international admission officer of the school...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by victory148(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please if any of the MasterCard scholarship school's application comes out this year,please notify us oh.Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Walexwal:
Have McGill given admission to pg aspirants?
not sure
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
victory148:
Please if any of the MasterCard scholarship school's application comes out this year,please notify us oh.Thanks
No problem your welcome..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
kristian98:
Hi guys. I stumbled on this thread while looking for an undergraduate scholarship to apply for. Am actually confused with what the recent posts here. All i would like to know is if i am still eligible to apply for this scholarship at this period and if i can't, i need help from you guys on any available scholarship you think i can enroll for. Thanks
its too late wait till August..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2017
amadiwati:

thank you. i'll keep in touch
i thought toefl/sat is not for countries who english is their official language?
i tell you ,..you really need it for successful applications...

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Joblizz143: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2017
timmykaydude:
You could use both IGCSE and WAEC together...I used the two together coupled with my transcript and essays..Though chilling for McGill and U Of T

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.