Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,017 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (489023 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Joblizz143:

You could use both IGCSE and WAEC together...I used the two together coupled with my transcript and essays..Though chilling for McGill and U Of T
and you got admitted to McGill.. you also applied to U of T....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2017
mosesmayen:

He is a McGill scholar who got in last year.. Check out my chat with him
man how far..any update..I'm just hoping for U Of T....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Godelohia:
Still waiting too...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Joblizz143: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Godelohia:
and you got admitted to McGill.. you also applied to U of T....
No ooo... .im chilling for McGill and U Of T...though they sent my friend a rejection email but didn't send me....So I'm just praying and keeping my fingers crossed...With God all things are possible.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LoveChrist: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2017
With christ all things are possible .....i belive

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2017
LoveChrist:
With christ all things are possible .....i belive
All is well .The holy spirit that gave success to others well give the same to us......

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Joblizz143:

No ooo... .im chilling for McGill and U Of T...though they sent my friend a rejection email but didn't send me....So I'm just praying and keeping my fingers crossed...With God all things are possible.
yes with God all things are possible...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Joblizz143:

I can't just understand you ,...you were not admitted,,.. you were not sent a rejection email..meanwhile U of T haven't started sending mail...what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by zekepio(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
guys, will Ashesi university recieve applications this year under MCF or they are done with MCF?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
zekepio:
guys, will Ashesi university recieve applications this year under MCF or they are done with MCF?
They will....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by zekepio(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
can the application fee for Ashesi univ. be waived? If YES, how?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2017
zekepio:
can the application fee for Ashesi univ. be waived? If YES, how?
When submitting your application include( in a written note) the reason why you want the application fee to be waived or better still contact the admission office and explain to them ..that your a mcfsp applicant...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amadiwati(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Godelohia:
i tell you ,..you really need it for successful applications...

thank you.
are you already a student of michigan? i am really interested in this scholarship. please, send me your facebook i.d. thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
amadiwati:

thank you.
are you already a student of michigan? i am really interested in this scholarship. please, send me your facebook i.d. thanks

Not really..I'm aspiring to be...I didn't apply to Michigan this session but the information I got from their Mcfsp Staff Made me to say that Toelf or SAT is very important for every MasterCard applicant at Michigan..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by d2ydx2: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Guys please who applied to U of T and when when are we expecting to hear from them?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Godelohia:

Watsup, its been a while, has anyone heard from UofT? UofT have started giving out scholarships. One Kenyan gal got accepted.
Find it in the attachment.

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
mosesmayen:

Watsup, its been a while, has anyone heard from UofT? UofT have started giving out scholarships. One Kenyan gal got accepted.
when did they start and how did you get this information....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
mosesmayen:

wassup with Edinburgh? gotten anything yet?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Godelohia:

once it equity group forget it!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
congrats to her
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
the Kenyan gal that got accepted applied through a foundation ..ie equity group foundation...isnt it..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by yankeesman: 3:35am On Mar 05, 2017
Any UBC admitted applicants? Please lets share ideas. Will they send our referees any messages?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by femijon: 5:47am On Mar 05, 2017
THOUSANDS OF PROJECT MATERIALS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

looking For Project materials to finish that project of yours

Visit:http://www.streaminet.com/research/

we have research papers free for download...we are research material aggregator

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2017
Godelohia:

On third march... And it was sent to me by the person who got accepted.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Godelohia:
the Kenyan gal that got accepted applied through a foundation ..ie equity group foundation...isnt it..
Yes you are right.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2017
adeniyi3971:

once it equity group forget it!
Why watsup with them man?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mosesmayen(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2017
adeniyi3971:

wassup with Edinburgh? gotten anything yet?
Noo
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sostrong: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Hey guys grin ..i just found out that the nigerian police academy has commenced sales of forms..they offer various courses
Check list below

FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:

English
Nigerian Languages & Linguistics
History & International Studies

FACULTY OF LAW:

LLB

FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:

Accounting
Economics
Management Sciences
Political Science
Psychology
Sociology

FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:

Biochemistry
Biological Sciences
Chemistry
Computer Science
Forensic Science
Mathematics
Physics
via http://www.xpressgist.com/ongoing-2017-application-admission-nigerian-police-academy/
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by yankeesman: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Any Ghanaian MasterCard applicants or does anyone know of any Ghanaian applicant?? Please the person should contact me on +233501376605. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.