Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488835 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by smartdaniel: 9:50pm On May 03, 2017
pls someone should add me up in group 08122690828
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amadiwati(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2017
Godelohia:

Not really..I'm aspiring to be...I didn't apply to Michigan this session but the information I got from their Mcfsp Staff Made me to say that Toelf or SAT is very important for every MasterCard applicant at Michigan..

Please can i give you a call?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amadiwati(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2017
victory148:
how come nobody talks about university of Berkeley California or Michigan State University.

i am interested in MSU. i am done with my application online but i am yet to submit because i have to pay a fee. i am waiting for Mastercard to begin their advertisement before i proceed so as not to make any mistake.i don't know if its the right thing to do
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by victory148(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2017
amadiwati:

i am interested in MSU. i am done with my application online but i am yet to submit because i have to pay a fee. i am waiting for Mastercard to begin their advertisement before i proceed so as not to make any mistake.i don't know if its the right thing to do
Let's wait for master card then, please endeavour to quote me when the application is out

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amadiwati(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2017
victory148:

Let's wait for master card then, please endeavour to quote me when the application is out

okay. while waiting, what do you make of this application guidelines?

How to Apply
Step 1: Apply to Desired Master's Program
To apply for a MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at MSU, prospective Scholars must first apply to the desired master's program through the program's department. After being accepted to the program, the Scholar must be nominated for a MasterCard Foundation Scholarship by a faculty member.
Only students who have been admitted to on-campus Master's Programs are eligible for this scholarship. A list of graduate programs is available at the MSU Graduate School website.
Save your applicant ID and password during the MSU application process; you will need it to complete the MCF Scholarship Application.
Step 2: Complete an English Proficiency Exam
Complete an English Proficiency Exam (TOEFL or IELTS) and any other examinations (for example GRE or GMAT) which the department or program you're applying to requires.
Students are strongly encouraged to take these exams no later than early-December 2016 for MSU to receive scores promptly.
Step 3: Submit All Supporting Documents to the Master's Program
• Ensure that the master's program department receives all required supporting documents and official test scores by February 1, 2017.
• Each department sets its own criteria for admission. Read the department's website carefully and then follow the department's instructions for graduate admission.
• Submit all required official academic documents, letters of support, official test scores, etc. as indicated by the department and on the Application for Graduate Admission.
Communicate directly with the appropriate graduate department regarding the status of your application.
Step 4: Complete The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program Application
Complete the MCF Scholarship Application (.docx) and send it to your graduate department; it should arrive no later than February 1, 2017. If submitting a hand-written scholarship application, ensure that the document is clearly legible after it has been scanned.
Step 5: Submit the Recommendation Form
Submit at least one Recommendation Form (.docx) from an individual who can confidently speak to your family's economic circumstances. Please select someone other than a family member (teacher, community member, etc.) who knows you well and can best answer the questions on the Recommendation Form. Do not submit more than two Recommendation Forms.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by smartdaniel: 10:18pm On May 05, 2017
pls how can I get fully funded scholarship form pls someone should help me out
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2017
amadiwati:

Please can i give you a call?
you're free..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amadiwati(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2017
Godelohia:
you're free..

SEND ME YOUR CONTACT. THANKS
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2017
amadiwati:

SEND ME YOUR CONTACT. THANKS
inbox me..chinenyenwoye@naij.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Godelohia(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2017
smartdaniel:
pls how can I get fully funded scholarship form pls someone should help me out
wait till August..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 14, 2017
Stop giving false information, i and 2 of my friends applied in the 2016 program, only one of us made it and to our surprise he was given all his acceptance letters and documents for free without them asking a dime! he is currently processing his visa. their website is www.holborneduserve.org and still functional. my only advise is its a try and luck scheme do not put all your mind there. toalso have a friend who applied last year and got selected.
s3nn2x:

Na wa for you. Are you that desperate? Someone just told you that he knows someone who was called some years ago for an interview and was asked to pay some money and you are asking for the person's number, what do you want to ask the person? What kind of scholarship is that, that does not have a website? You are applying for a scholarship and you want to pay again, then what makes it a scholarship? I have never heard of such scholarship scheme before, you better look before you leap.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by smartdaniel: 12:33pm On May 16, 2017
amadiwati this is my contact: 09021935411

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Jecool: 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
pls do mastercard help applicants with their passport application process
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Iezinmadu77: 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
Is there any undergraduate applicant interviewed by university of Edinburgh here? Please reply this message.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 6:51pm On May 22, 2017
Iezinmadu77:
Is there any undergraduate applicant interviewed by university of Edinburgh here? Please reply this message.
yes, I was interviewed, so what's the problem Sir.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bitrade: 8:24am On May 26, 2017
pls, i want to apply for MasterCard scholarship and I need help with it. I tried applying last year but i was told that the application has closed. I need someone to tell me how to go about it.
Do I also need to write exams like IELTS, TOEFL or SAT?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by holuwajobar(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
sunday83:
yes, I was interviewed, so what's the problem Sir.
what were u asked
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sgd: 2:46pm On May 26, 2017
Someone should pls add me up to the whatsapp group. 08093770392
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by samlak1999: 5:47am On Jun 01, 2017
chrisviral:

Wait till august!
Pls I have some questions to ask.
1. Can McGill and other MasterCard scholarship allow NECO instead of WAEC because of poverty some can only afford NECO.
2. How will the transcript look like, I mean must it be the same subject you take in your O'level exam, because we offered different subject in my school that we don't in WAEC and there is one that we don't write exam for in school but we did it I WAEC.
3. you can send me mail on samlak1999@gmail.com for realtime conversation.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by alared93: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please add 07037253705 to the whatsapp group. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amadiwati(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pls add 08062973626 to the group
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dharmmy007(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2017
modified
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by samlak1999: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
pls add this number to WhatsApp group 08068881506
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Horladimeyjey(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
kindly add 07034201845
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lambotee(m): 5:07am On Jun 05, 2017
add to WhatsApp group
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello, did anybody apply for any of Asheshi, Capetown or Pretoria?? or betterstill, has anyone on this platform gotten the scholarship into any of those?
08109583929 for the WhatsApp group
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by goblyn: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
www.gradereward.net offers student financial aid through an online test 8 minutes for 20 questions.students are rewarded according to their grades. GRADE ATTAINED AND THEIR RESPECTIVE REWARDS
40% - 49% = #30,000 (Thirty thousand naira)
50% - 69% = #50,000 (Fifty thousand naira)
70% - 100% = #100,000 (One hundred thousand naira)
log on to gradereward.net for more details.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Iezinmadu77: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Is there anyone here selected for the university of Edinburgh undergraduate MCF scholarship?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
I'm sorry, what do you guys pick whenever you're asked if you would like to be considered for residential place. Are scholars meant to pick NO and assume MCF would take care of accommodation.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by JOAN256: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2017
please add me to the whatsup group +256702250629
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lambotee(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2017
please add me to the whatsapp gruop

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.