Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488811 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sahihi: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
D0ntB3Krypt1c:
Hi!
I'm from kenya. Got accepted to McGill MCF on march 30th for Bsc Comp Science. Hoping to see some of you in Montreal!

Congratulations!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mercytsa: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello,
I was waitlisted for the mcf at michigan state university.i wanted to ask,how many applicants do these guys waitlist per year?And what is the chance of being accepted from a waitlist.

thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lambotee(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
patiently waiting for this year applications.By God's grace i most be granted for 2017/2018 session

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
mercytsa:
Hello,
I was waitlisted for the mcf at michigan state university.i wanted to ask,how many applicants do these guys waitlist per year?And what is the chance of being accepted from a waitlist.

thanks
are you waitlisted for admission into msu or for the mcf program.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mercytsa: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2017
I was waitlisted for the mcf program at msu
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mercytsa: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2017
lambotee:
patiently waiting for this year applications.By God's grace i most be granted for 2017/2018 session

Have they contacted you yet?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2017
sunday83:
are you waitlisted for admission into msu or for the mcf program.
I was admitted but denied the scholarship
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
how is your sat scores and waec like?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
if waitlisted, wait till late april, because if candidate who were given the scholarship did not accept the offer by late april, you may be given the scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Lorax(f): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=chrisviral post=54695864]

You have to go back to secondary school. [/quote
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
adeniyi3971:

funny enough. .. a friend of mine applied mcf too but was denied and last year he got into nda navy to be precise.. his name is....
Is that why you had to post his name? please sir modify your post
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sahihi: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
adeniyi3971:

same
You also got invitation for the Edinburgh MCFSP interview?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sheeda995(f): 6:31am On Apr 12, 2017
chrisviral:
[b][/b]
Master Card Foundation scholarship is a full tuition, living expenses, meals and allowance scholarship, including job provision upon graduation, for sub-saharan africans.
For both undergraduates and graduates in all field except medicine (pls refer to the university for courses available).
The scholarship is obtainable in the below mentioned universities, applicants are required to apply direct to the university via a special way ( see university's websites).
The universities are:
University of toronto.
University of British columbia.
McGill University. (All in Canada).

Michigan state University.
Stanford University.
Arizona state University.
Wellesley College.
University. Of california bekelley.
Duke University.
University of american, Beirut. (All in US)

KNUST
Asheshi University. (Both in Ghana).

University of pretoria.
African leaders Academy. (Both in south Africa).

Makerere university kenya

Now my reason for this thread.
} If you have applied to any or all of this universities, let's talk here and exchange ideas while we wait for the results.

}If you want to apply, ask me any question, and I will try to answer you as poSsible as I can, just throw d question, plus other already applied applicants can also contribute.

Abeg all those wey apply, we need to talk, ASAP.

P.S: Deadlines are around d corner.
MOD, front page abeg. thanks.
am interested please

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
sahihi:

You also got invitation for the Edinburgh MCFSP interview?

yes.. please send me your number
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankele(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pls guys i am new in dis thread... i have gone through everything abt this thread...
I actually took SAT... nd I had 1390 /1600 nd i had 7A1 in my WAEC... but ve not taken d TOEFL... What school wil u advice me to apply to..that i would be granted Full scholarship based on GPA
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sahihi: 6:20am On Apr 20, 2017
It's now Official!
I am selected for the 2017 MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh to study MSc Africa and International Development.

9 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by victory148(m): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2017
sahihi:

It's now Official!
I am selected for the 2017 MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh to study MSc Africa and International Development.
congrats

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2017
sahihi:

It's now Official!
Congratulations. Sent you a mail please reply. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 2:51am On Apr 21, 2017
sahihi:

It's now Official!
Congratulation. You should glad of your accomplishment. I might visit Edinburgh next year. Let's keep in touch

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sahihi: 6:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Thank you guys
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankele(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2017
sahihi:

Thank you guys
Pls how can i apply for the mastercard foundation scholarship.. I actually took SAT... nd I had 1390 /1600 nd i had 7A1 in my WAEC... but ve not taken d TOEFL... What school wil u advice me to apply to..that i would be granted Full scholarship based on GPA
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sahihi: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
frankele:

Pls how can i apply for the mastercard foundation scholarship.. I actually took SAT... nd I had 1390 /1600 nd i had 7A1 in my WAEC... but ve not taken d TOEFL... What school wil u advice me to apply to..that i would be granted Full scholarship based on GPA

Check this link, you can find the list of schools that have MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program. Then check their entry requirements to apply for a suitable one. I wish you all the best.

http://www.mastercardfdnscholars.org/becoming-a-scholar/
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2017
sahihi:

Check this link, you can find the list of schools that have MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program. Then check their entry requirements to apply for a suitable one. I wish you all the best.

http://www.mastercardfdnscholars.org/becoming-a-scholar/
Please reply my mail.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by victory148(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
how come nobody talks about university of Berkeley California or Michigan State University.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sahihi: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
victory148:
how come nobody talks about university of Berkeley California or Michigan State University.

I know a Nigerian that was selected for the University of Berkeley California. She was selected for a masters degree.
This means they might have contacted the finalists.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Jecool: 11:02pm On May 01, 2017
pls add me on whatapp am interested. My number 09027378379
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Jecool: 11:33pm On May 01, 2017
is there Any body finishing WAEC this year that are interested for undergraduate program. pls notify am also interested
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by smartdaniel: 11:58am On May 03, 2017
good morning all am so happy .pls am asking for your help any application am in need pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.