Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (489066 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
dammyg319:
hi guys, pls that monthly cost thing in the financial status form....is it your fees every month.... which means one will have to divide it
well from what I understand, I think since its in % it should be over 100. maybe govt pays 50%(half), family 50% (half). making 100 in total.
I might be wrong though........
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sunnycent:
it is allowed

sunny, what did u say to my proposal
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Vickygirk:

sunny, what did u say to my proposal
email sent again.... ransack your email and reply
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sunnycent:
well from what I understand, I think since its in % it should be over 100. maybe govt pays 50%(half), family 50% (half). making 100 in total.
I might be wrong though........
. I got that %part ...what I am saying is the part where we have $ CAD...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Glomina: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
USA universities will always make rich kids chances of getting this scholarship.; Universities such as university of Florida and Arizona have clearly listed the exempted African countries which don't need to provide English proof;While MSU still insist of TOEFL...Can economic disadvantage kid get into these USA schools? not really.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Devyneprodigy(m): 4:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Hello everyone, I can see that you all are excited about this mastercard scholarship, well I am too but come to think of it guys, i hope sey una dey pray well well ooo because you may write the best essays and put over a thousand volunteer activities and your plans for your home country fit pass politician manifesto but if you dont reverence Baba God then I am sorry, you are taking serious risks. You should not just submit your application with the needed supporting documents then go back and relax. This scholarship issue no be nairabet, thousands and thousands of applicants are applying, dont think you are the only one. it takes only Gods grace to be selected. hmmm....hmmm make out time to pray everyday, midnight especially so that you would clear the air spiritually. Read psalms, sow seeds, pray fervently to God, Everyday because man proposes but God disposes. Goodluck... hope to meet my fellow canadian applicants overseas come fall 2015.[color=#550000][/color]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
pls wen is d deadline for uploading document at minerva
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Devyneprodigy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
i think it is january 5
Vicmonzan:
pls wen is d deadline for uploading document at minerva
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Devyneprodigy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
What could be the remedy to this UBC problem.... to connect to their website and cwl login na war.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
guys, am having problem uploading mcgill application form, the tin is not going, what should i do, those that have done that, how did u do that.did u upload it after the transcript pls una should help me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vickygirk:
guys, am having problem uploading mcgill application form, the tin is not going, what should i do, those that have done that, how did u do that.did u upload it after the transcript pls una should help me
convert to PDF before uploading... u wud c d link to uploading d forms.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
elgaitan:
convert to PDF before uploading... u wud c d link to uploading d forms.

i have done all that, while uploading it will take sometime then it will then write problem loading page
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vickygirk, change browser and it will work.

Vicozman, Doc ain't accepted when submitting by McGill, PDF is.

The person asking about the Monthly Fees: write the termly fees you pay at you school, and then that little line beneath it, just write "Fees are paid Termly, Not Month"

Dprodigy: Thanks for the good advice and wishes, I like you to know that this Thread is guarded by God, and we will produce more than enough successful applicants, we produced three in the past (we didn't know on that) come this year, we will produce alot! God has endorsed it. Btw I replied your email.

I'm glad to see a lot of people joining the thread, keep em coming, Deadlines are around the corner.

MeanWhile Guys Pray for Me, My Stanford Decision comes on 15th December (Approx 8 days).... Oluwa grant you your heart desires as you remember to say a prayer for me!
Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote
author=chrisviral post=28682104]Vickygirk, change browser and it will
work.

Vicozman, Doc ain't accepted when submitting by McGill, PDF is.

The person asking about the Monthly Fees: write the termly fees you pay
at you school, and then that little line beneath it, just write "Fees
are paid Termly, Not Month"

Dprodigy: Thanks for the good advice and wishes, I like you to know that
this Thread is guarded by God, and we will produce more than enough
successful applicants, we produced three in the past (we didn't know on
that) come this year, we will produce alot! God has endorsed it. Btw I
replied your email.

I'm glad to see a lot of people joining the thread, keep em coming,
Deadlines are around the corner.

MeanWhile Guys Pray for Me, My Stanford Decision comes on 15th
December (Approx 8 days).... Oluwa grant you your heart desires as you
remember to say a prayer for me!
Thanks!
[/quote]

thanks dear,
as for the standford, dont worry too much, trust in god, he will see u tru. uare always in my prayers
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vickygirk:

thanks dear,
as for the standford, dont worry too much, trust in god, he will see u tru. uare always in my prayers

cheesy I'm grateful hun
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:30am On Dec 08, 2014
chrisviral:

cheesy I'm grateful hun

Bia! Chris, good luck with Stanford.

Been recovering from some kiniko kiniko, I have uploaded the transcripts to Minerva. Problem now is I can't find the feature to upload the MCFS form...How do I facilitate this ASAP

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Devyneprodigy:
What could be the remedy to this UBC problem.... to connect to their website and cwl login na war.
it needs a fast internet connection.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Graviton2:

Bia! Chris, good luck with Stanford.

Been recovering from some kiniko kiniko, I have uploaded the transcripts to Minerva. Problem now is I can't find the feature to upload the MCFS form...How do I facilitate this ASAP

Nor facilitation (in francias)

Exercise patience, say a day or two, a platform to upload the form will appear!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2014
abeg guys, chris, sunny, eins, grav, which browser am i to change to for this mcgill application form uploading
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Vickygirk:
abeg guys, chris, sunny, eins, grav, which browser am i to change to for this mcgill application form uploading

Try Internet Explorer, Google chrome e.t.c.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
chrisviral:

thank u
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
chrisviral:

I'll suggest Firefox!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sunnycent:
I'll suggest Firefox!

guy, i no see anytin..o, maybe u will drop ur email this time around
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
pls... I sent the email without attachment.... then about 10mins again, I sent it with attachment.

then I received a message saying "thanks for submitting this information for this student. it is being presently processed".....something like this sha.

I hope I am good to go?

if yes, what next?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
chrisviral:

Nor facilitation (in francias)

Exercise patience, say a day or two, a platform to upload the form will appear!

It's been 3days since I uploaded the transcript...plus the deadline is almost here.

One more thing, UofT's finances section is rather confusing. It asked if I will be expecting money from my parents while there and I chose "No" - should I still fill out the sections underneath?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
dammyg319:
pls... I sent the email without attachment.... then about 10mins again, I sent it with attachment.

then I received a message saying "thanks for submitting this information for this student. it is being presently processed".....something like this sha.

I hope I am good to go?

if yes, what next?
wait for the next
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2014
Graviton2:

It's been 3days since I uploaded the transcript...plus the deadline is almost here.

One more thing, UofT's finances section is rather confusing. It asked if I will be expecting money from my parents while there and I chose "No" - should I still fill out the sections underneath?

My transcript took 3weeks, nd nw my app. form is close to 1month.
Jst be patient, the deadline is still far "5th January"
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Graviton2:

The deadline for uploading of Documents is Jan 05.
For UofT (No you don't have to).
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2014
dammyg319:

I hope I am good to go?

if yes, what next?

Constantly check your own email to receive a confirmation message and login details to Minerva.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2014
chrisviral:

The deadline for uploading of Documents is Jan 05.
For UofT (No you don't have to).

Big sigh of relief...

Jan 05 for McGill?! **very relieved**

Please tell me same applies for UofT. Is the deadline for submission of recommendations for UofT also around January?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2014
GabbyKelly:

My transcript took 3weeks, nd nw my app. form is close to 1month.
Jst be patient, the deadline is still far "5th January"

Your transcript took 3weeks to upload?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Graviton2:

Big sigh of relief...

Jan 05 for McGill?! **very relieved**

Please tell me same applies for UofT. Is the deadline for submission of recommendations for UofT also around January?

i dont tink so, though i dont understand ur problem

recommendation for uoft is on 10th dec

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.