Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488534 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2014
there is going to be more selection for naija
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
solomonjesus:
there is going to be more selection for naija

Source: grin wink
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by essayHelp(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just finished my GRE. MSU nor easy o!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
essayHelp:
Just finished my GRE. MSU nor easy o!

grin
How was it?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by MacMkboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pls, how long did any of the canadian universities take to reply yourapplications?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
MacMkboy:
Pls, how long did any of the canadian universities take to reply yourapplications?

How do you mean?

If it's admission decision : Approximately six days after all your documents have been received.

If it's Nomination Email: A maximum of two weeks and Minimum of a day.

If it's Minerva Required document Update: ranges from hours to days to weeks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by MacMkboy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nomination Emails and completed applicationz. Its been upto 5days for Mcgill, UoT and UBC.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by MacMkboy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
@Chris, is the Stanford decision going to be in just one day?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
MacMkboy:
Nomination Emails and completed applicationz. Its been upto 5days for Mcgill, UoT and UBC.
mcgill have started giving admissions, mcfs is still next year march.
Uoft is still next year march.
Ubc will start giving admissions decisions by January while mcfs is still next year march.
*Everything sha many for march. Even April for some.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
MacMkboy:
@Chris, is the Stanford decision going to be in just one day?

Yes, did you apply to stanford?
Decisions were released on the 12th (Friday)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
MacMkboy:

Patience, they will reply.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sunnycent:
Ubc will start giving admissions decisions by January while mcfs is still next year march.

Holla
Wetin dey surf? cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by essayHelp(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
chrisviral:

grin
How was it?
It was alright, though the quant score is low. Verbal - 168; Quantitative- 160.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
essayHelp:

It was alright, though the quant score is low. Verbaal - 168; Quantitative- 160.

Score is already out?
Over 200?
You smash o grin Congs.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sunnycent:

Wow. Do ypu knpw when MSU will start dishing out theirs?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by essayHelp(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
chrisviral:

Score is already out?
Over 200?
You smash o grin Congs.
The result was instantaneous. GRE score interpretation is a bit different.
http:// magoosh.com/gre/2013/gre-score-percentiles/

200? Nor be Jamb, bros. Lol.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by MacMkboy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
@Nazzy, did Stanford accept ur application? Which other schools did u apply for?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by essayHelp(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
WhyNa:

Probably April.
http:// thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php?q=University+of+Michigan&t=a&pp=50&o=i&p=26

The results from the link are a bit dated, though. This presupposes that you are applying to grad school.

For undergrad decisions, I believe admissions are on a rolling basis, and admission decisions have already been made for some students..

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
essayHelp:

The result was instantaneous. GRE score interpretation is a bit different.
http:// magoosh.com/gre/2013/gre-score-percentiles/

200? Nor be Jamb, bros. Lol.

No mind me. All the same Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sunnycent:

Bro ar u sure of UBC january??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
hello friends..
how long will it take for the summary of activities on minerva to appear?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
MacMkboy:
@Nazzy, did Stanford accept ur application? Which other schools did u apply for?

You didn't even answer my question? Did you apply to stanford?

Stanford Rejected my application cheesy Click my signature and read the sweet rejection email they sent Mua grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abdulasod:
hello friends..
how long will it take for the summary of activities on minerva to appear?

During my time, it took a week (that was last year and six days after that, you will get an admission decision)

This year, a friend of mine, got his 2 weeks later although I think it's because he uploaded all his documents way early. You will probably get it soon.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
WhyNa:

MSU gives out admission on what they call "Rolling basis" Oyibo too like grammar. That is to say, set by set, they started giving admission since August and will continue through to March Ending.

But the MCF offer will be April 1st (going by last year)

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
GabbyKelly:

Bro ar u sure of UBC january??

Last year, it was from mid-December to March.

But MCF offer was on March 3rd precisely.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
chrisviral:

Last year, it was from mid-December to March.

But MCF offer was on March 3rd precisely.

Wow!! dat means mayb i av bin givn o! dis is d mail i wz sent

xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your recent application to UBC. The next steps to complete your UBC application are listed below. Please submit requested information to our office before the deadlines indicated:

Academic information* required by MARCH 16: *For instructions on how to submit documents to UBC to be considered official for evaluation, please visit http://you.ubc.ca/admissions/how-to-apply/how-to-submit-documents/. Please submit directly to UBC Enrolment Services.

- An official General Certificate of Education Advanced Levels Please submit the official, original A Level certificate issued from the Examinations Authorities/Awarding Bodies or, if necessary, a true copy of the original document certified by the school at which you completed your certificate.

- An official General Certificate of Secondary Education Please submit the official, original O Level Certificate issued from the Examinations Authorities/Awarding Bodies or, if necessary, a true copy of the original document certified by the school at which you completed your certificate.

You will also find the above list of required information by signing in to the SSC at www.students.ubc.ca/ssc and clicking on "Application Status" under the "Admissions" menu. Please check the SSC regularly for updates to your application. Your SSC will notify you if you are able to upload unofficial copies of your required documents. This will assist us in processing your application more quickly. True official copies of the required documents will be requested if you are admitted to UBC.

We look forward to receiving your required information before the mentioned deadlines. Please note that we are currently experiencing very high volumes of documents arriving in our office. If you have already submitted any of the above listed documents you do not have to submit them again. We will process them as soon as we are able to and this will be reflected on your Student Service Centre account.

Sincerely,

Undergraduate Admissions.

And while i checkd my SSC account dey said, they must hv reviwed ur app nd havn met d reqt b4 sending u dat mail.

So bro help, av i gottn d admission?? or av i met d reqt??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by MacMkboy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nope. Only those 3 skools I in my post above.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
GabbyKelly:

xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your recent application to UBC. The next steps to complete your UBC application are listed below. Please submit requested information to our office before the deadlines indicated:

Academic information* required by MARCH 16: *For instructions on how to submit documents to UBC to be considered official for evaluation, please visit http://you.ubc.ca/admissions/how-to-apply/how-to-submit-documents/. Please submit directly to UBC Enrolment Services.

- An official General Certificate of Education Advanced Levels Please submit the official, original A Level certificate issued from the Examinations Authorities/Awarding Bodies or, if necessary, a true copy of the original document certified by the school at which you completed your certificate.

- An official General Certificate of Secondary Education Please submit the official, original O Level Certificate issued from the Examinations Authorities/Awarding Bodies or, if necessary, a true copy of the original document certified by the school at which you completed your certificate.

You will also find the above list of required information by signing in to the SSC at www.students.ubc.ca/ssc and clicking on "Application Status" under the "Admissions" menu. Please check the SSC regularly for updates to your application. Your SSC will notify you if you are able to upload unofficial copies of your required documents. This will assist us in processing your application more quickly. True official copies of the required documents will be requested if you are admitted to UBC.

We look forward to receiving your required information before the mentioned deadlines. Please note that we are currently experiencing very high volumes of documents arriving in our office. If you have already submitted any of the above listed documents you do not have to submit them again. We will process them as soon as we are able to and this will be reflected on your Student Service Centre account.

Sincerely,

And while i checkd my SSC account dey said, they must hv reviwed ur app nd havn met d reqt b4 sending u dat mail.

That doesn't look like a decision mail, looks more like they asking you for the remaining parts of your documents to complete your Evaluation.

At the admission status: Normally you see things like ADMITTED/DENIED

You can always write them to clarify you.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
MacMkboy:
Nope. Only those 3 skools I in my post above.

Okay, Goodluck then bro! You will need that alot, plus lots of prayers.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Capslock01: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
GabbyKelly:

xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxx,

Sincerely,

In bold.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Capslock01:

In bold.

grin cheesy
Where you hide since? After MR Nairaland tinz?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Capslock01:

In bold.

I think datz wen am in Canada already

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.