Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas (877 Views)

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Mindependent(f): 3:35am On Dec 17, 2013
With just a few days to go, what gifts are y'all expecting?. If your partner could see this, what would you want them to get you?

Mine is a diamond necklace with white gold grin and a rose gold Michael Kors watch
grin grin grin

To all the clueless ones when it comes to gifts, I hope this thread can inspire you in what to get for your loved one wink
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by xp17(m): 3:39am On Dec 17, 2013
kilode. Buy her/him a bible, btw its Jesus birthday.

2 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Mindependent(f): 3:40am On Dec 17, 2013
xp17: kilode. Buy her a bible, btw its Jesus birthday.
It's also the season of giving grin
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by xp17(m): 3:48am On Dec 17, 2013
is bible not giving and
What could worth much more?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Mindependent(f): 4:07am On Dec 17, 2013
xp17: is bible not giving and
What could worth much more?
What if she already has bible?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by xp17(m): 4:36am On Dec 17, 2013
I guess its still bed time wherever u re. Pls sleep n stop disturbing ppl with ur personal life,I got work to do now. Don't quote pls, if u do; I'll tell u to go n die.

I'm. Just kidding jor, it been a long quit day for me, I just wanna say something nasty to a random person. Apologia dat d lot fell on u. grin

Lord is ur strength.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Mindependent(f): 4:42am On Dec 17, 2013
xp17: I guess its still bed time wherever u re. Pls sleep n stop disturbing ppl with ur personal life. I got work to do now. Don't quote pls, if u do I'll tell D to go n die.

I'm. Just kidding jor, it been a long quit day for me, I just wanna say something nasty to a random person. Apologia dat d lot fell on u. grin

Lord is ur strength.

Lwkmd, I don see something for this nairaland o grin
Na by force to post on pesin topic? shocked
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Lirushen: 6:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by tellwisdom: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2013
Op, can your boyfriend afford 3square meal, let alone wrist watch??sad
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Mindependent(f): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
tellwisdom: Op, can your boyfriend afford 3square meal, let alone wrist watch??sad
Yes my boyfriend can afford it, because you're a broke a.ss don't mean all men are like you undecided
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by tellwisdom: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mindependent:
Yes my boyfriend can afford it, because you're a broke a.ss don't mean all men are like you undecided

if I whozz u backhand eeh angry
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Mindependent(f): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
tellwisdom:

if I whozz u backhand eeh angry
Shut up! Am I lying? All you cheap boys mscheww angry
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by NnamdiN: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nothing. I can't afford a partner right now. Maybe in 10years time.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Mindependent(f): 1:44am On Dec 22, 2013
NnamdiN: Nothing. I can't afford a partner right now. Maybe in 10years time.
How old are you now that you can't afford a partner?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Afrok(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2013
I bought my girlfriend a nice gift last year, she said she couldn't
find the words to thank me. So last week (dis year) i bought her a
dictionary but She broke up with me d next day. I no try?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by NnamdiN: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2013
Mindependent:
How old are you now that you can't afford a partner?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Mindependent(f): 4:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Afro-k:
I bought my girlfriend a nice gift last year, she said she couldn't
find the words to thank me. So last week (dis year) i bought her a
dictionary but She broke up with me d next day. I no try?
You no try at all my brother, you lucky say na only break up, if na me I for break ya head join
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by Mindependent(f): 4:58am On Dec 24, 2013
NnamdiN: 24
Pathetic
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Expecting From Your Partner This Christmas by NnamdiN: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Mindependent:
Pathetic
yeah I know. It's harder than you think wink

(1) (Reply)

She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / How To Deal With A Cheating Spouse/partner And The Two Kinds Of Cheaters / Are You Being Stalked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.