Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) (878 Views)

Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) / How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. / How Lucky Or Blessed Are You In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Some opportunities come once in a life time, here is one

I WANT TO DATE A NAIRALAND GIRL!!

you must be beautiful
you must have big brezt!! (compulsory)
Speak good English

You must also be ready to travel because I'll take you to seven different countries you have never been to!!!

I'll give you my 2013 porsh, plus a plot of land In asokoro and a duplex in VI

you have an option to either work in my oil company($58,042,880 per annum)
or work anywhere with N15,000,000 per month

You have the option to refuse to sleep with me(its ok by me)

more benefits included

apply tru pm
T&C apply

thanks

signed Yungwizzzy

long live Nairaland!!!
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by constance500: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Clown grin
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by MisterRight(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2014
take them to seven countries with ur keke napep?
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by hotwax: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Some opportunities come once in a life time, here is one

I WANT TO DATE A NAIRALAND GIRL!!

you must be beautiful
you must have big brezt!! (compulsory)
Speak good English

You must also be ready to travel because I'll take you to seven different countries you have never been to!!!

I'll give you my 2013 porsh, plus a plot of land In asokoro and a duplex in VI

you have an option to either work in my oil company($58,042,880 per annum)
or work anywhere with N15,000,000 per month

You have the option to refuse to sleep with me(its ok by me)

more benefits included

apply tru pm
T&C apply

thanks

signed Yungwizzzy

long live Nairaland!!!

Nlander, ignore this op.

he is too fake.

I can do better. I can buy you NNPC.
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Baddestguyp: .

it's not on fp, why are you buying land??
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

it's not on fp, why are you buying land??
it could be
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by priscaoge(f): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
*Pours him cold water* Bro wakeup day don breakgringrin
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Kunleskey(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
@op u try oo...fake u.
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Here I am****walk in with my big breast
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: Here I am****walk in with my big breast

can we have a photo evidence?
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by MabraO: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2014

Piksure if ur big bosom or I _________________tongue
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by MabraO: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2014

Piksure of ur big bosom or I _________________tongue
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

can we have a photo evidence?
check my dp
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
MabraO:

Piksure if ur big bosom or I _________________tongue
can you stand if you see the pics of my bossom
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by MabraO: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: can you stand if you see the pics of my bossom

Na one tonne u carry for Nyash wey wan make me falltongue
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: check my dp

I had to zoom, still saw nothing

please you are not qualified to be on my boobi list

maybe you need a sexier dress to display the boobi well (pm me)
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I had to zoom, still saw nothing

please you are not qualified to be on my boobi list

maybe you need a sexier dress to display the boobi well (pm me)
I no get money to buy sexier dress naa
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
MabraO:

Na one tonne u carry for Nyash wey wan make me falltongue
hahahahaha
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: I no get money to buy sexier dress naa

do you have chance this weekend?? I want to take you to
ChopRight
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

do you have chance this weekend?? I want to take you to
ChopRight
hmmmm no okay how much shopping you gonna do for me
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmmm no okay how much shopping you gonna do for me

I don't negotiate. I'm not a poor man

but I don't like the kind of cars they sell there
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I don't negotiate. I'm not a poor man

but I don't like the kind of cars they sell there
chaii I can see you are really drunk in money#yimu
Re: Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii I can see you are really drunk in money#yimu

come and taste the money baby

I dey pay well!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Called Babies By Guys??? / In This Century Would You Do A S*e tape With Your Bf/gf/wife/husband? / Funny Questions Babes Ask Guys And Responses Guys Give Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.