Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA (4449 Views)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by olatade(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Is it capable of detecting corruption

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by talktimi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta:

Should our media be wasting time showcasing shame and silliness on National TV? What's there to be happy about with the president of a whole country celebrating a freeking UAV that high school kids in other places are making for fun?

Obviously, in the absence of any personal achievement worth showing, you lash on to even the silliest and minute rubbish to celebrate and congratulate..

fvckin ragamufin grin

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by agbameta: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
solomon111: America is a different animal.
They have a $700billion defence budget more than twice our GDP and more than the defence budget of Europe combined.
It will be foolish to start comparing us to them.
Our military only began to make headway under OBJ after years of endless coups,which is less than 14 years ago.
We're still pretty young in the defence industry manufacturing.

....but your hypocritical asss didn't hesitate to compare your toy UAV with pentagon's UAV....

what a jester....lmao
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by jmaine: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
solomon111: Don't mind the yeye boy.
He probably dosen't know the caliber of Nigerian Engineers in the airforce.
Most of them were professors and geniuses in the various fields of aeronautics,poached from american and british institutions and defence companies.

The NAF are blessed with some of the finest engineers and work force you can think of. There are numerous occasions where NAF officers who go on courses outside our shores, academic trounce their western colleagues to pulp.

The feat of Paul Dike exploits in the US comes to mind. grin
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by solomon111(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta:

Slow down Mr Apollo 7 UAV control room, this is about your UAV and not abut Lagos state....

I bet the imosun guy just comot dash board from one of his assembled jalopies take decorate one room the dullard dey call control room...

You people village people no go kill pesin I swear...lmao
Make i follow you laugh.
Hahahahaha.
Are you satisfied now?
Your brain-cells have been deadened by bigotry.
Get the hell out of my sight and go suck fashola's nuts.

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by agbameta: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1471515_aerial-vehicle_jpg0c69f7cb2554b33a65f8b57b473b3b1b[/img]

So, this is what the clowns are celebrating? Just some toy sitting in some room somewhere and not real UAV with live demonstration?

And the dullard even enter military uniform go tanda next to some stationary toy with his clown pose...

This is on the silly wankers deceive and insult us...
lmao
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by agbameta: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
solomon111: Make i follow you laugh.
Hahahahaha.
Are you satisfied now?
Your brain-cells have been deadened by bigotry.
Get the hell out of my sight and go suck fashola's nuts.

Abeg no share your ghayy fantasy and fhagott dreams with me o, limit all that to your fresh air duties under the aso rock dullards Halloween uniform...

ghayyyy self-servicer oshi buruku... lmao
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by solomon111(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta:

....but your hypocritical asss didn't hesitate to compare your toy UAV with pentagon's UAV....

what a jester....lmao
It's a disgrace that with all the money in lagos' coffers,airheads like you are what they can afford to launder their image.
You deserve to be sacrificed to the gods for polluting the earth with your stupiditty.

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by solomon111(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta:

Abeg no share your ghayy fantasy and fhagott dreams with me o, limit all that to your fresh air duties under the aso rock dullards Halloween uniform...

ghayyyy self-servicer oshi buruku... lmao
Mad man.

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by OmoTier1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
solomon111: America is a different animal.
They have a $700billion defence budget more than twice our GDP and more than the defence budget of Europe combined.
It will be foolish to start comparing us to them.
Our military only began to make headway under OBJ after years of endless coups,which is less than 14 years ago.
We're still pretty young in the defence industry manufacturing.
If only you knew what NDIC were up to in the past you would not have posted this FYI, Nigeria's defence budget for R&T alone is around $4.1million!

Like I have said, this is not time to pop champaign, rather it should be a wake up call for us to realize how far back we are. Putting this on a national television for celebration is another height of stupidity.

When NASA lunched the X-42 vehicle, did you see them celebrating on national tv? when NASA lunched the stealth X-32 code name, did you see the USA president on CNN popping champaign
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by OmoTier1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
jmaine:

We don't need to take any lessons from you concerning the UAV cos the main actors and engineers who designed it gave the baseline capabilities , with it attendant friendly operational cost.

It is even more interesting that it was designed majorly with local input.

Like I said, with this feat, we can only improve on it which requires needed support from patriotic citizens like you and I.
Hehe... the best bet is for you people to go and clone the technology we passed on to those guys that built NigeriaSAT X. With simply composite, you can build a UAV, and doing the aerodynamics of a UAV is no rocket science.

For much I know, Nigeria does not have expertise in Avionics and allied technology to get a UAV moving and acting at the same time. So hold on on your chest beating cool

I will be right back to educate some of you how far behind the world has left you. My dinner is pipping hot... can't leave it for long in this winter you know wink
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by OmoTier1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta: [img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1471515_aerial-vehicle_jpg0c69f7cb2554b33a65f8b57b473b3b1b[/img]

So, this is what the clowns are celebrating? Just some toy sitting in some room somewhere and not real UAV with live demonstration?

And the dullard even enter military uniform go tanda next to some stationary toy with his clown pose...

This is on the silly wankers deceive and insult us...
lmao
Spot the difference.... cool.. This is the Isrealis version..

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by solomon111(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
jmaine:

The NAF are blessed with some of the finest engineers and work force you can think of. There are numerous occasions where NAF officers who go on courses outside our shores, academic trounce their western colleagues to pulp.

The feat of Paul Dike exploits in the US comes to mind. grin
Yeah.
I have a friend like that.
He studied elect/elect in Nigeria,smashed the GPA record at UNIBEN, and went on scholarship to imperial college for masters,and a doctorate at MIT in one field of aeronautics.
He's currently working for the defence arm of BOEING responsible for the design of most of american fighters.
The dude is an Engineering wizard.
He told me last month ago,that the Nigerian airforce are asking him to come work for them.

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by nduchucks: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
That's a drone!! All they need now is to arm it and deploy it and others to the areas frequented by oil thieves! One or two accidental firings into the homes on war lords wouldn't hurt smiley
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by agbameta: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Spot the difference.... cool.. This is the Isrealis version..

At least the Israeli one dey fly for sky, unlike the stationary decoration abi plastic toy oponuchukwu and his clown pose take photo with inside some yeye room...
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by estent(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
It is well
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by jmaine: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe... the best bet is for you people to go and clone the technology we passed on to those guys that built NigeriaSAT X. With simply composite, you can build a UAV, and doing the aerodynamics of a UAV is no rocket science.

For much I know, Nigeria does not have expertise in Avionics and allied technology to get a UAV moving and acting at the same time. So hold on on your chest beating cool

I will be right back to educate some of you how far behind the world has left you. My dinner is pipping hot... can't leave it for long in this winter you know wink

Spare us your endless chest beating and prove yourself by showing us one of your "creations" even if it is an "Advanced Plastic Toy" . . . .

We can start from there.
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by solomon111(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
jmaine:

Spare us your endless chest beating and proof yourself by showing us one of your "creations" even if it is an "Advanced Plastic Toy" . . . .

We can start from there.
Creation ke?
People like him are usually empty vessels.
They don't know the pains it take to create.
It's just like seeing people that can't manufacture a pin attacking chinese or aba manufacturers.
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by jmaine: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
solomon111: Yeah.
I have a friend like that.
He studied elect/elect in Nigeria,smashed the GPA record at UNIBEN, and went on scholarship to imperial college for masters,and a doctorate at MIT in one field of aeronautics.
He's currently working for the defence arm of BOEING responsible for the design of most of american fighters.
The dude is an Engineering wizard.
He told me last month ago,that the Nigerian airforce are asking him to come work for them.

The NAF always favor geniuses to thrive . . cool
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

musiwa stop it

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by jmaine: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
solomon111: Creation ke?
People like him are usually empty vessels.
They don't know the pains it take to create.
It's just like seeing people that can't manufacture a pin attacking chinese or aba manufacturers.

Omo_Tier1 may just surprise us with bountiful accomplishment's of his, please exercise patience grin

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by agbameta: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
So, when is this decoration toy going to fly? Abeg collect some battery from malam and put inside the toy make we test drive amn nah.

lmao..
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
agbameta: So, when is this decoration toy going to fly? Abeg collect some battery from malam and put inside the toy make we test drive amn nah.

lmao..
before, and after your papa born you for this life wey him come, e never produce common battery let alone commission something

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by chris365(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
it's a shame that Nigerians are so quick to beg for development but don't slow down with their blind criticisms when they start to see signs of it. what a pity undecided

Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by talktimi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
scipher: before, and after your papa born you for this life wey him come, e never produce common battery let alone commission something
abeg no mind the frustrated she-goat. His bizaare frustration is a scientific wonder i dey tell you
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by Longeria(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Under Obsanjo's government we celebrated made in Nigeria warship as well. Ask any one close the Amphibious unit in the Nigeria Navy and the components they got from former USSR cool
The father of tribalism, AWOLOWO comited suicide, you will follow his foot step very soon.
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Weird

must be the jona way

I can only imagine if Americans thought like team jona - the manhattan project would have been run on TV instead of in secret

Even weirder is the refusal to show the drone in operation. With this govts track record, we cannot be sure the so called drone is nothing more than a prop on display to justify another round of do the needful misbudgeting.

so who is going to manufacture this drone?

Or they will contract it to China like the satellite?
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by agbameta: 3:10am On Dec 18, 2013
chris365: it's a shame that Nigerians are so quick to beg for development but don't slow down with their blind criticisms when they start to see signs of it. what a pity undecided

Development is Nigerians seeing real UAV live demonstration with air force drone pilots performing maneuvers with the drone in the sky

Development is not sitting like mumu inside some room with a dummy decoration that Nigerians don't even know what it's capable of doing or capable of getting off the ground.

You know nothing beyond that dummy sitting in the middle of the room and what they are telling you.

Calling this stupidity development is serious gross misuse of the word development...
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by lekkie073(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2013
agbameta:

Development is Nigerians seeing real UAV live demonstration with air force drone pilots performing maneuvers with the drone in the sky

Development is not sitting like mumu inside some room with a dummy decoration that Nigerians don't even know what it's capable of doing or capable of getting off the ground.

You know nothing beyond that dummy sitting in the middle of the room and what they are telling you.

Calling this stupidity development is serious gross misuse of the word development...
guy....u disappoint me with ur comments. u mean u didn't see DAT UAV flying? the video is everywhere my friend. stop dis ur pdp-govt hatred abeg
Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by lekkie073(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2013
oyb: Weird

must be the jona way

Even weirder is the refusal to show the drone in operation.

d video of d drone in operation is online na. or can't u use ur common sense to do a little search on YouTube? but if u see d video now, u will start to complain of something else .....typical naija man

22 Effects Of Masturbation / Dasuki Weapons Claims And Nairalanders Ignorance / Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56