Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38351 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
I think "I need a wife in 2014" sounds better.
The word 'wife' already covers 'getting married to'
Lets stop making English hard for us...

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by IdomaLikita: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
duni04:
Abi. D op's so called honesty is suspicious. Sounds like a scammer looking for gals 2 scam. Next tin he'll b asking d unlucky gals 2 send 50k to his acct cos a family member just died n deres no money 4 burial

@ Chilisauce, we spend more time online than all the places you mentioned put together, so OP didn't do wrong by turning to this forum to look 4 a wife!

@ OP, I respect your Honesty! It would surprise you that people that earn twice your salary are facing similar problems as you while people that earn half your salary have gotten what you seek and moved on! That's life!

Wish you the best in your search!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sirwilly1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4: Hello Nairalanders , I don't know the right section to post this as i need matured response...don't want to post in Romance section as I assume I won't be getting what I want.
I'm a guy, 32yrs old in need of a serious relationship, though I'm not financially stable...a[HND accts] graduate who's is trying to find his feet, I work as security presently (I call it hussling, not those dressed-up-liked you see in Banks ooo) that pays btw 60 - 70k per month, free lunch at work, make use of company's staff Bus daily, (pay less on T fare) etc. I'm not a Gold digger, just need the right gal to marry....must be a graduate as well, managing something for a lively hood[not a total dependant], average in height, must be btw the age of 25 - 31yrs, Christian.
If you are that Lucky woman..... add me 752B88B8, text/call 08183956555. Need further clarification, lemme know.

You haven't seen any girl in your compound, street, LGA, church, office as customer. It's here you hope to get a wife. Don't worry, an e-wife is coming your way. I can be your e-pastor. #readingmybible
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by unuane1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua: If no be say i no fit some of op's criteria, i for call him! undecided

I like his sincerity! cool keep it up!
You no fit him criteria because he no say he dey work 4 shell, Mtn or maybe Glo. Or him dad na minster or politician, he live 4 choice places nd drive on expensive cars. Our naija gals wen una go reali change. Hardly can u meet a lady dats ready 2 take u jst 4 love sake nd jst 4 ur person nd who u reali are. Already made tins every where.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by joy4fa: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4:
I just want to be original, I don't care what girls/women think about my personality. If they doesn't want to settle for less, no Biggy, I know there are some ladies out there (not the desperate type) who still understand my point. I can tell all sort of lies that can make anyone fall for me BUT will that be the best thing to do? I'm not looking that bad anyway.
no condition is permanent.i understand u my dear bt u dnt need to advertise this b4 u fall into the hands of marine daughters.jst pray n wait upon ur god. He has designed ur wife.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Emary(f): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
I actually appreciate the OP's honesty. He has a bright future and integrity. No "borrow posing". God will bless you with someone who will love you as you are. My grandmother always told me she met her husband with only two sets of clothes, one khaki for everyday wear and a shirt and trousers for Sunday but he died very wealthy. Money is not everything. My colleague, a doctor, married her husband on a 20k salary in 2009 and within a month, he was promoted to 80k. They are still together today.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Adunskill(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: @ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF
even if you see a wife today now.how do you plan sustaining a home? Or you 2 plan to live a life of misery/squalor and in anycase i woner which lady will agree to marry a hustler in this day and age.

The truth about life is when you are a man,no matter how old or young,ugly or handsome you are,once you have money,there will be an influx of women rushing you that your problem will be choosing who to marry among them,but if you are a hustler and you want to marry

i wish you best of luck
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Kemmy210(f): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
@OP,may God open ur inner eyes,to see who God made 4u.U won't marry a wrong person IJN.try 2commit ur heart desires into God's hand.Best of luck.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by extremelygolden: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Moreover, the scripture says that "he that finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord".
May God direct you to that woman whom God will use to open DOORS in your life.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by dickhardener: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: it is just what i feel.poverty and mama ngozi pls i wan buy 50 naira garri and pampers,i will give you the money next week,next week the seller comes to harass borrower for her money and shes like mama ngozi,give us time,we just pay landlord money,i will pay later is avoidable.how can a man who can hardly sustain himself take care of a family.remove sentiments,sho mogbon wa.

I am not in any way saying the man has to be super rich or a billionnaire before he settles down for marriage or find a wife,my point is that at least,he should first establish his feet on the ground.you are a married woman yourself and you should know that lack of finances causes friction in the home except you decide to pretend like you dont know.

My dear,i love you does not pay the bills o.tell him the HOME TRUTH
Na person go put this one for house.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by anselm791(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Someone once wrote that most nairaland frequent users are geeks who don't have a social life. Imagine advertising for a wife? And your geeky friends saw it fit to put on FP? I say stay off the internet, get a real life, and a wife would come cause she sure won't get it here.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Creamish(f): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
jay bee:
I'm recommending the e-you duhhhh tongue tongue tongue tongue

Good! angry
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by unuane1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

You make 60k a month probably living in a "face me I shoot you " and you wan marry? shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Women don suffer
Do you know how much SMA gold costs
Diaper Nko?
If you can be with him because he earn little pls dnt discourage other ladies to ok. Life starts frm sumwhere wit jst a foot on d ground ok. Keep lukin nd waitin 4 dat guy dat earn 600k a month ok.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kemmy210: don't discourage dis young man 4rm getting marry,his salary isn't too small 2start a family.
edit the part u said "marry"before the english teachers go come yab u.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by goldenHelen(f): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
@op which state ar u frm? 2a642dbb
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Redhot111(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

You're just being too 1920 tongue tongue tongue
It's not like he'll start giving out his ATM pin or something to some online person!
It also pays to get to meet the person early enough in the relationship!
Sustaining the relationship online might not be a good idea but meeting online ain't that bad!
Babes, welcome to 2013! wink cheesy
online dating solicitor, I can bet dat times without number u always take monthly award from dis online league. Well ur point are real n I think I agree with most of dem. U only meet d person online jst like meeting him/her in d bus stop, church, skool etc hw u continue frm there 4 d both of u to decide. So I vote 4 u. Only b say d op no suppose put up advert. He so look up any babe profile wey tickle his fancy, den follow am up frm there.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Magnanimity(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: first of all sorry for the way i talked to you,i felt provoked or upset when you said ' young lady be wise',thats what i found rude and i didnt like that but sorry all the same

i have been saying and i will still keep on repeating till you people stop misinterpreting what i mean

2 of them should put something on the table.no one should be a liability on the other at the same time he doesnt have to be a super rich guy before he settles down but since chaircover has cleared the air that he has a steady income,then nothing is stopping him.i thought initially that he didnt have a steady income and wanted to marry (probably with the aim of gold digging the girl) thats what caused my first post.however,so far as its rub my back i rub your back and not a selfish kind of relationship then he is good to go
Then prepare to cry, girl. You set the pace by getting too upset now u want to logically change your initial post
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua: If no be say i no fit some of op's criteria, i for call him! undecided

I like his sincerity! cool keep it up!

I knew u will be here and sure u are far shorter than what op is asking for. grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by dickhardener: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: what triggered anger in me was when he said 'be wise young woman' that statement made me feel as if i am bereft of knowledge or i am not in my right senses or as if he is scolding the last born in their house

to the question,yes i add value to EVERYONE AROUND ME,PERIOD!
But u are actually bereft of basic not even advanced knowledge

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by jaybee3(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Creamish:

Good! angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by NaLaugh: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
my nigg said "if you're that lucky woman". hahaha! cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by ifebosco: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
greatgod2012: @baby mama, my sister, you fall my hand o, should marriage be based on the fatness of the pocket? I think the guy should even be applauded for being honest with what he earns, what if he has sugarcoated his mouth and claim to have everything haveable in life, will you have agreed that he's marriageable then? Remember, we shouldn't despise humble beginnings.
"oni la ri, ko si eni to m'ola".
May God help us all
unfortunately this is nigeria,you most lie to get what you want.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by deols(f): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op, y u remove picshure now??! e neva reach 24hrs!!

I dislike being the one missing in d fun angry
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
leavestory: did u read the part I said "he should not make it look as if he is desperate"I did not say he is desperate am only advicing him not to make it look like desperation,or may be i am speaking the wrong english because am confused!!!lol
Sure I did.

I also saw the part that read "why the haste that it must be 2014"?. Now that for me can also be interpreted to read: "why are you desperate to marry in 2014?"
English na yeye grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Toaskarity: I think "I need a wife in 2014" sounds better.

Mr english teacher, does here look like english classroom?

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by kemam(f): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ Poster good luck Nice move.Baba God dey your side.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sweetlemon(f): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Kulyie, I feel you babes. I feel your frustration in trying to explain yourself to these people here who are no just being realistic here. Don't mind all these family section "I-too-sabi" people.

I wonder why they cannot understand that you are not saying that the OP must be a millionaire before getting married but that he should be more focused on trying to make himself a lil bit more comfortable!

I cannot for the life of me understand why a man of only 32 years will be in such a hurry to marry when he can hardly pay his house rent! Please, biko nu, what's the rush e jo? I would have understood if the guy had a girl he was madly in-love with who was also madly in-love with him and didn't mind suffering with him or if he had gotten his gf pregnant. But for for the OP to just wake up one morning and start looking for a wife in his present financial state?? o ga o!

We hear stuff about great rich men daily, we pray to be like them yet we are not ready to be like them. Look here, one of the reasons these men are where they are today because they know how to line up their priorities in life! Make yourself comfy before you think of others!

It is true that [b]some [/b]women have been lucky enough to marry poor men who later made it in life. But those same women will be the first to advice other young ladies not to try such a risk unless and except they are absolutely sure the man will succeed in life! Sometimes even when they look at the way they suffered when the man was poor, they still wonder if they made the right choice! What I am saying is that marriage without money to solve basic needs and make a family comfortable is second to hell on earth! Chikena!

So OP, biko nu, e jo, dan 'Allah, go and work harder, think harder on how to make more money and be more useful to yourself and wife will come in......naturally. Unless of course you have joined the growing league of men who want to get married just so they can find a financial "help meet"

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by ifebosco: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Toaskarity: I think "I need a wife in 2014" sounds better.
teacher donĀ“t teach me no nonsense
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sucess001(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: @ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF
even if you see a wife today now.how do you plan sustaining a home? Or you 2 plan to live a life of misery/squalor and in anycase i woner which lady will agree to marry a hustler in this day and age.

The truth about life is when you are a man,no matter how old or young,ugly or handsome you are,once you have money,there will be an influx of women rushing you that your problem will be choosing who to marry among them,but if you are a hustler and you want to marry

i wish you best of luck

Kulyie has a lot of point here. being marred isnt a joke.

Altho there are other angles to this. one of it is to ask urself how drivers with 40k salaries are able to suport a family. the simple reason is that God who provides for the birds will provide too. Besides, marriagee brings its blessings.

Meanwhile, since most ladies claim there is scarcity of husbands, nothing is wrong with a girl earning more to take him up on his offer and marry him...

so in other words...both sides to this argument have valid points...

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
It irritates me when i see people telling someone to forget about marriage and focus on making money as if a grown man does not know when it's right for him to marry. The OP stated his financial capacity and he needs a wife that can key into it, so i don't know what seems to be some people's problem. Must everyone be a millionaire before they get married. is money the only thing that makes a marriage? What if he decides to remain the way he is financially, is it anyone's business? If you want to marry him, submit your application or steer clear. No wonder some men will go to any length to make money because of the ogbanje advice that people dish out to them that ruminates around money as if money if everything.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
deols: Op, y u remove picshure now??! e neva reach 24hrs!!

I dislike being the one missing in d fun angry
gringrin
True op promised 24 hrs alas he changed his mind after 2 minutes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship - / Ladies Do You Remember This Doll?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67