Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38013 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
sucess001:

first...you are soooo wrong to insult kuyle...

Haba...the lady is even explaining herself. she even apologised in one of her posts for her outbursts. that is a good wife in the making.

cut her some slack wella. she has every freaking reason to decide how she wants to live or what she expects in a marriage.

that you dont agree with her views shouldnt make you insult her.

now be a man and apologize to her!

Did you say apology? Dafuq are you on about? Why should he apologise? Doesn't he also have the right to air his opinion? Pls pls pls .....
Did you see where she said the op has "misplaced priority"? Who is she to define the ops priority for him?
That on its own is an insult to the op.

Does the ops priority have to align with what she considers right priority? And why can't the op desire to marry now.

Even if his financial base/income is not ideal for you, it doesn't mean he won't get a girl that will consider his income level acceptable.

A beg carry your I to know face gutter....mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by studman: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
jay bee:
I recommend obadiah the baptist
LWKMD.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is serious o! Poster, how many applications so far?
Let's help u screen out the bad eggs
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by bigdave1: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
It might be difficult to believe, i met my wife on nairalist in January 2010. I called her number and we hooked up by the last week of that year january.we later had our introduction in Aprill and got married in July 2010. I have no single regret over the marriage as we have been blessed with a babygirl.please keep on with your honest search and the. Lord will favor you.i decided to contribute to this discussion because i am a practical testimony and it doesnt matter if anynody believe my story or not.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Ngokafor(f): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
xplode111: No lady has volunteered to give him a trial, wishin him all d best isn't enuf. smiley

Lmao!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by dickhardener: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
sucess001:

first...you are soooo wrong to insult kuyle...

Haba...the lady is even explaining herself. she even apologised in one of her posts for her outbursts. that is a good wife in the making.

cut her some slack wella. she has every freaking reason to decide how she wants to live or what she expects in a marriage.

that you dont agree with her views shouldnt make you insult her.

now be a man and apologize to her!
If i sound silly and you tell me "you are bereft of knowledge" i will take it as a compliment and ask you for a better pattern of thought offcourse that is if you hv a superior one to offer. So once again she is bereft of basic sense. Reasons 1. She did not read the entirety of his post prior to devaluating Op's choices.2. Her train of thoughts with regards to a correlation btwn money and marraige is warped..( stewards get married u know). 3. She is aggressive and abhors a warped sense of importance judging from her stern warning to royal roy. And above all it is psycotic to think your e- warnings truly serve as effective deterrents

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by jumzzy448: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kanwulia: This is the right age to get married.
The most important thing is to FEEL ready.
I am sure there is a woman there for you,

Good luck! kiss
Seems kanwulia went for deliverance oo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nancyij37(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
God will give u ur hrt desears in jesus name,but u av to be very careful ooo
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Ngokafor(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oops!!..thread is on FP..i forsee it going to the dogs soon with all kinds of silly comments being the order of the day..oh well..*unfollows thread*..
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Zer0(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
The major reason our society keeps gettibg impoverished isn't solely because the govt isn't doing enough. Most times it's the choice we make.

Getting married without having a sustainable means of livelihood, hoping that God will do miracle and take care of your material needs is just not enough.

There's never a time too late for a man to het married.

In the end what matters isn't when you got married or how many children you got but the quality of life you have and that of your dependants.

I am not trying to emphasize money in marriage, but a broke "YOUNG" man hasn't any business talking about getting married.

@OP don't let these people ruin your life. They won't be there if (God Forbid), your income isn't enough to service the financial needs of your marriage.

For the last time: BE GUIDED!.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ngokafor: Oops!!..thread is on FP..i forsee it going to the dogs soon with all kinds of silly comments being the order of the day..oh well..*unfollows thread*..
No unfollow thread abeg. A brother needs help, encourage him.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
dick hardener: If i sound silly and you tell me "you are bereft of knowledge" i will take it as a compliment and ask you for a better pattern of thought offcourse that is if you hv a superior one to offer. So once again she is bereft of basic sense. Reasons 1. [size=24]She did not read the entirety of his post prior to devaluating Op's choices.2. Her train of thoughts with regards to a correlation btwn money and marraige is warped..( stewards get married u know). 3. She is aggressive and abhors a warped sense of importance judging from her stern warning to royal Roy[/size]. And above all it is psycotic to think your e- warnings truly serve as effective deterrents
I hereby second, endorse, support and approve of the bolded!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Zer0: The major reason our society keeps gettibg impoverished isn't solely because the govt isn't doing enough. Most times it's the choice we make.

Getting married without having a sustainable means of livelihood, hoping that God will do miracle and take care of your material needs is just not enough.

There's never a time too late for a man to het married.

In the end what matters isn't when you got married or how many children you got but the quality of life you have and that of your dependants.

I am not trying to emphasize money in marriage, but a broke "YOUNG" man hasn't any business talking about getting married.

@OP don't let these people ruin your life. They won't be there if (God Forbid), your income isn't enough to service the financial needs of your marriage.

For the last time: BE GUIDED!.
i agree with you, although not completely. Getting married and raising kids are twn different things, although not mutually exclusive. He can double up in his efforts anyway to improve his finances too.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by snthesis(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
haba- u peeps shud stop pinging me- i didnt create d thread grin grin grin grin

seriously angry
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Bluesky202: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
mi pple, money or ur income does nt determine weda ur marriage wil succeed. If u marry d right person weda u hv low income or nt, does nt matter. Somtime wen u hv high income u might nt see d right person to marry. Mi broder beliv me these ladies u ar seeing ar nt desame, som ladies cn stil cope wit ur sutuation. Above all put God first.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sucess001(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:

My dear, you are not even comfortable where you are now cos you work in a bank! Bankers are liable to die young cos of the stress and the possibility of being laid off at any moment. So don't be too comfortable yet!

let me tell you something and I will be frank with you. NO WOMAN prays or hopes to marry a broke guy. NO WOMAN in her right senses who is not just desperate to be MRS will happily marry a broke guy. Even when a woman is marrying you because she loves you, deep down she's wishing you were a tad more comfortable and she's only doing it for love. After the marriage, when real issues come in, you will see what I mean.

You guys should stop deluding yourselves that a woman can be truly happy with your empty/almost empty pockets. Same way a man should not think a man can be happy to marry her if she doesn't satisfy him in bed. They will just be enduring and not doing it willingly. Don't get me wrong, a woman can love you truly when you are broke, I have loved about 4 broke guys in my life. Yep! But to happily, willingly, marry you when she's not just desperate to be a Mrs? No! those who end up with poor husbands would do anything to change their fates if given the chance! That's just the acidic bitter lemony truth! pele!

me am comortable o...well...i work in the head office and i close early...this is the most comfortable job i ve ever had. even if i leave the bank, am sure getting a job wouldnt be a problem for me...i am well souht after. and its not about that.

i disagree with you strongly on some points.

think about our parents. they survived didnt they?

forget about trying to live large. its ok to live decent.

any lady unable to stick with a guy of 70k will grow old and single.

there are hundreds of girls in my office who are senior, managers, managers etc and are single. they have even given up trying to get a relationship.

its a lesson...never wait till you are rich to do what you have to do...

its also like business...saying you need to have huge capital before you can start...

you can always start small...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sucess001(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
dick hardener: If i sound silly and you tell me "you are bereft of knowledge" i will take it as a compliment and ask you for a better pattern of thought offcourse that is if you hv a superior one to offer. So once again she is bereft of basic sense. Reasons 1. She did not read the entirety of his post prior to devaluating Op's choices.2. Her train of thoughts with regards to a correlation btwn money and marraige is warped..( stewards get married u know). 3. She is aggressive and abhors a warped sense of importance judging from her stern warning to royal roy. And above all it is psycotic to think your e- warnings truly serve as effective deterrents

and you think insulting her makes you right or reflects well on you?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sucess001(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:

Did you say apology? Dafuq are you on about? Why should he apologise? Doesn't he also have the right to air his opinion? Pls pls pls .....
Did you see where she said the op has "misplaced priority"? Who is she to define the ops priority for him?
That on its own is an insult to the op.

Does the ops priority have to align with what she considers right priority? And why can't the op desire to marry now.

Even if his financial base/income is not ideal for you, it doesn't mean he won't get a girl that will consider his income level acceptable.

A beg carry your I to know face gutter....mtchwwww

all arguments dont have to degenerate to insults you know?

if you dont agree with her, just ignore...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by udysweet(f): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
And like seriosly I want to get married in 2014 and I pray to meet "him" divinely. Commited 7years which ddnt produce anytin.pls don't cuss me out hav loved alot with notn to show. Am in my early 30s tho. I still believe real love still do exist
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by mamaryan: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ op don't be deterred from your goal.. those ladies screaming he has to have this and that, are u trying to say that some wealthy men don't get broke like real broke over time..(from grace to grass)..
The good Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow..
U want him to be fifty before he gets married so that he can give birth to imbeciles.. or u haven't read that most children birthed in old age are slow and sickly.
Op abeg marry if u see wife...
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Abuse: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
We are suppose to nack this scammer AKPAKO grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by IAMBREEZY: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
COOL DK: This is all I've got to say:

Viewing this topic: ambrosini593(m), maryhaam(f), tshakes(m), kross_01(m), Alpha Maximus(m), mayemi(m), judity, Ogar.monday, melodek, Handsomeemmy(m), MrLoverMAn, Adexymovic(m), Geop(m), Chyk G(m), bluerange(f), LADI_baba, vianny18(f), Citizen01(f), Emmysteve(m), zeezzy, demsid(m), ultimatebunmi1(f), benja3ad5, 4bobo, Welder(m), Zeinymira(f), Queen1(f), raphead, lrguru(m), zuggy, genny2kuk(m), blakky97(m), guud(f), steveec122(m), oluwaseunla(m), chosby(m), sexyberry06(f), Stop4, Nosyke(m), SmartCount(m), chyke007(m), 4words, phr33man, Ezebuola(m), preciousan(f), kingk(m), st mathew, baby4u2(f), Amoxdave, ifebosco, shorlington(m), Vanityupnvanity, unuane1(m), okosheddo, fleps(m), ifoundmyperfect, fuzek, Archmage(m), krayzieklay(m), shizzle11(m), Macelliot(m), COOLDUN, doncheks, themytayor(m), koboko69, vascey(m), efilefun, solihu(m), tony9k, idupaul, Kemmy210(f), sucess001(m), blkmum700, PocketEconomist, busolayemi, funkyprof, gregtochi(m), Plutarch, paragon40(m), contactmorak, cuttiemama(f), fiizznation(m), bobankky, Hkana, oshytayman, Mkpakala, ahika(m), kennygurl(f), Pimples, intelligen(m), OluwaKoopa(m), collins011(m), Diamonddamsel, hola84, Deeman87, folu500(m), emiye(m), zelexotunla(m), uchechuwku, odun joy(m), indoorlove(m), dlama_luka(m), Justeenaleo(f), IFELEKE(m), Nattylad(m), enigmagu1(m), stevenco, seribroo56, egift(m), bleeper, Hurray2030, My X1, bimflash(f), chiketee(m), Adamsdelrio(m), Dannyxy(m), lookitsme, blackky100(m), deols(f), Sealeddeal, seyideco(m), segs_inc, feeshow, urhoboman(m), Kenquil, euromilion, dick hardener, Stardiamond, Cupid4(m), vitrendy4eva, Kassidy90(m), yomanovic, Icetech, LordAdam, blink182(m), mrhollu(m), Boomark(m), loverboi(m), kingkennyd17(m) and 89 guest(s)

That's to tell you the level of pretence in people. A lot of this viewers are seriously searching for Mr/Mrs right but still condemn a guy who is bold enough to state his want only for the interested.
you re absolutely right.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by akin33(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
The problem of naija ladies is that they can pretend. Stop teasing this guy. I expect to see interested ladies applied. Stop shying away and call this guy if you are interested. What wrong with his job and his pay? If any girl marries him now, others will start to jealous. SHOW UP NOW! b4 it too late.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
I got really inspired by the ops post. I m way younger than the op, and earn much higher. I m single and I leave with the idea that until I achieve the "world" that's when I ought to get married.

But here's someone who earns 70k and still believes he can make ends meet when married.

Work hard, and be contented with what you have. Always leave right. And when the time is right, you can be whatever you wanna be and do whatever you wish eliminating fear.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Mina98(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op goodluck in your search grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by freezy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Someone I know got married at the age of 30 some years back with less than a 100k a month.

Today, I am convinced his wife did not marry him for what he earned then. In her interactions with him, she must have seen that the young man was focused, knew what he was doing, knew what he wanted and she knew her job was to encourage him to achieve his dreams should she decide to accede to the marriage request.

Today, the dude pays a monthly income tax of about 85k each month. Income tax alone! You can guess how much the monthly take home is now. He is even setting up a state-of-the-art restaurant for his wife.

Focus on the person... His dreams, aspirations, attitude to work and school of thought. Smart ladies will determine who is a viable future partner with the blink of an eye.

Cheers mates.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
A 419, ritualist, wife beater,
kidnapper but who drives a Benz has a better
chance of getting married in Nigeria these
days. . . . ..
Because of some posts i have read recently i now know why too many ladies ends up in the wrong arm.The quoted sentence is totally correct.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by PrettySpicey(f): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

You make 60k a month probably living in a "face me I shoot you " and you wan marry? shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Women don suffer
Do you know how much SMA gold costs
Diaper Nko?

OMG! What a hilarious response.
@ OP, my dear go out there and get yourself a wife like a real Man.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sucess001(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
PrettySpicey:

OMG! What a hilarious response.
@ OP, my dear go out there and get yourself a wife like a real Man.

so whats wrong with him using this platform? no be humans dey here?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by donem: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
xplode111: No lady has volunteered to give him a trial, wishin him all d best isn't enuf. smiley
grin quiet comic but factfull
@ op wish u d best o, may u find as u seek for your better half.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by greall1: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Things happen in this world.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sweetlemon(f): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
sucess001:

me am comortable o...well...i work in the head office and i close early...this is the most comfortable job i ve ever had. even if i leave the bank, am sure getting a job wouldnt be a problem for me...i am well souht after. and its not about that.

i disagree with you strongly on some points.

think about our parents. they survived didnt they?

forget about trying to live large. its ok to live decent.

any lady unable to stick with a guy of 70k will grow old and single.

there are hundreds of girls in my office who are senior, managers, managers etc and are single. they have even given up trying to get a relationship.

its a lesson...never wait till you are rich to do what you have to do...

its also like business...saying you need to have huge capital before you can start...

you can always start small...

We thank God that you work at the head quarters. Good for you!

Now, I'm not saying that I, for instance, cannot marry a 70k a month earner, I'm saying that I will not be doing it happily and that somewhere deep down, even if I am madly in-love, I will wish that things are a tad better!

NO WOMAN goes on her knees and prays to God that she wants a struggling husband. Except the ones who pray for ANY kind of husband!

Men these days are just not driven with enough goals and women are just managing them because they don't have much choice if they want to get married.....
What a pity!

For the hundreth time on this thread, those of us against the OP are not saying he has to be rich first, we are only saying he should a little more comfortable. What's so difficult to understand there biko nu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.