Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Reality Of What Stella Damasus Said Abiut Keeping Your Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reality Of What Stella Damasus Said Abiut Keeping Your Your Man (507 Views)

Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Stella Damasus: Domestic Violence, When Is It Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of What Stella Damasus Said Abiut Keeping Your Your Man by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Reality of What Stella Damasus Said

What versatile actress Stella Damasus said recently is so hot that she quickly added, “I know that this article will cause a lot of controversial wahala but it is fine because in life people don’t like to hear the truth.”
Well, that is the objective of this page. What people feel and do not change reality. No amount of crying or complaining will make life fair. No sulking in the corner or blaming someone for our woes.

Many women will find Stella wrote on her blog very daring, even audacious. She said that sex is a primary male motivation and could be a strong factor in a woman’s desirability by her man in a marriage.

We can only use some excerpts because this space is tight. She goes:
“I do not understand why women, especially Africans, do not talk about sex when we know that it is the one thing we do regularly with so much pleasure.

“Anyway our men love sex to the max and we know that for a fact. The first few years of marriage is filled with sex …., but after the few years we start to back down…
“Wow, what happened to the lady fox, the hot chic, the sexy cat that he got married to….? I know that most of you will say “I have kids who wear me out, I have work that drains me, I got older, my sex drive has gone under, I have a headache” to the point that the man will need to get a visa at your “embassy” to visit his favorite place in the World.

“What men want:
· They want to feel loved and like it or not they are our first babies who desire words of affirmation no matter how macho they seem.

Source: http://abassbola88./2013/12/12/reality-of-what-stella-damasus-said/

(1) (Reply)

I Like The Gentle And Spiritual Kind Of Girls / Closed / Play-by-play Attraction Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.