Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? (5200 Views)

Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria / Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by mysticgal(f): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
niqqas are not smiling grin
the samuel onainor samuel guy is breath taking embarassed,he's cute even tobbie9 and don't bother asking,i checked the profile of every male in this thread even xynerise cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by sweetestguy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
chinziaski: They might be cute but the camera is failing them.

They should either change their fones or their faces
lol @ change their faces....laff don scatter my joint
Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by Daviewonder(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ op, no let Ƌƹм nairalanders let You lose Ʊя self esteem, You're handsome in Ʊя own way nd ¶'m not sure all handsome guys ar shy, М̣̣̥̇̊є̲̣̣̣̥ tinks it I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a personal trait........ #livelifeT̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇Τ̲̅ђefullest
Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by Juchii(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
jossy4unky: Why are most cute guys shy or is it just me.
Yes,i've got a lot of comments from both sexies enough to make me behave like a douchebag(as most handsome guys will)but i never let it get into my head.But maybe that's where my problem lies.Atimes i wish i was like those guys.I'm one who is sensitive and know when a lady likes me but i always find it hard to move.It's not pride cos i knw.My sisters have complaind of how boring i am with women and totally religious i am.
Did U say i never tried?? I did once and d reaction wsn't funny(like a kind of ''i'm dissapointed in You).Something in me wnts to share love but i cn't.It's like it's jst bottled up and i'm hating myself for dis.
thesame tin is happening to me. They told me i look so innocent and holy to behold.
Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by peter1994(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
.i belong to this category, but i guess i'll have to deal with my shyness when i graduate.
The funniest thing is that mine is like a blessing because my shyness dnt allow me get involved with ladies, but ppl get the impression that l'm dating outside schl or i have a girl in schl they r nt aware of.
This kind of peace hv really helped my academics (m currently on a 1st class GP, may God help me finish with 1st class in Chem.engrn). I just pray its nt to late whn i descide to start workin on it..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by dre11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
weazley: I dont knoww, it worries me too, during my time in orientation camp, a chic was alover me, hugging and sittin on my thighs at every given chance,One time she was sittin on my thighs in camp and she asked y am always quite, i said its just my nature, she noticed I wasnt lookin at her when I said it, so she came realy close like she wanna wisper somthin in my ears, she told me to look her in the eyes, awkward moment for me cos I couldnt maintain a stare for more than 3secs, I felt dissapointed in ma sef, she understood my kind of person,Need I say she tore me apart dat night.Anyways, before I met her I have also met many other ladies, they al make the first move..and thats how its been till now,xcept I have no feelings for the girl, then I can easily tel ha watever I wanna tel ha, buh if I really like her, its always difficult, so I wait for d female to make the fitst move, which works most of the time, d only people it doesnt apply to are shy girls, i lost 2 to the wind cos i was shy and she was also shy to approach,I feel so ashamed, guess gudlooks comes wit dat problem of shyness for most guys
let me see your pissure to know if u re phine
or else youre urrrrgly
Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by DarlingtonDin(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
Some guys dont knw d meanin of 'cute'
Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by rakaasta(f): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cos they cant have it all........, shikena
Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by khaniku(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
alienware: This agbaya sef dey form cute guy. The Op eye red for him profile pic like say him dey take ogogoro.
Lol
Y are sum niccurs hating na,I tink d OP fine smal.lol
Sum girls sha,givin sum niccurs hope
Re: Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Story of my life.....sigh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) / You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? / Oh Shit! What Is She Wearing? (picture Added).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.