Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' (18708 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Everything You Need To Know About Importation / I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
hero10: oga mayorall always present in all importation threads

Lols.

1 Like

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
E b like say op don run away. Sir El Matteo boys let's do something. We can say a little bit about importation from aliexpress. Keep the question coming friends.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
franzis: first and foremost.. But their token device.. Register on their internet banking platform, activate ur debit mastercard for mastercard securecode service(not all import gurus will tell u this secret) ..this can be done thru the internet banking platform.. If u don't do the above and use ur card u might end up losing ur money

Boss this is the main problem of Nigerians , always scared to lose money. Your money is 100% protected on aliexpress. No goods, you get your total refund.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
jackal001: I guess you're doing a good job here, at least by making a lot of people so interested to listen to you. But I'm still definitely sceptical about this whole thing and what you're aiming to achieve because you're surely aiming to achieve something here and we know what Nigerians are known for. No businessman/woman will want to expose his/her business secrets to others, let alone the whole public like you're doing here.
Am following and watching you closely but am definitely not swayed by the sweet talks. I'm keen to see or hear yet another dimension to the Nigerian thing so I can add it to my list of things or pitfalls I need to be wary of. I love importation business but we should all know that the best that can happen to our economy is to strive for quality things to be made here in Nigeria and not just buying outside to sell in Nigeria because it's rather hurting our economy. I'm watching...

Maybe when most of the things imported are being manufactured here in nigeria..we will consider ur opinion

1 Like

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

Boss this is the main problem of Nigerians , always scared to lose money. Your money is 100% protected on aliexpress. No goods, you get your total refund.

But same can not be said for some sites like dhgate
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
jude4real: Can somebody use first bank master card in this aliexpress transaction? If we can, can somebody tell how to go about it?

First bank master card works but its not reliable like that of GT master card. Its an advantage for you if you are a student, you open gt students account, you get gtcr8 master card, it requires no token. Just get the card and start your importation .
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ditoya(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
franzis: it uses especially at GTBank debit mastercard
Would try with my GTB debit card soon.Though av tried making payments with my Access debit card n discoverd that debit cards dont work.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nafizzey: i mean the maximum days it takes via freeshipin!

Singapore post and Hong Kong post is 30 days maximum, normal is 14 days. China post is 60 days maximum, normal is 3 weeks. Dhl and FedEx is 8 days. Normal is 4 days.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
If u also want to all kind of accessories at considerable cheap prices check out sites like volumerate dot com ... Miniinthebox dot com
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ditoya: Would try with my GTB debit card soon.Though av tried making payments with my Access debit card n discoverd that debit cards dont work.

Try access visa card and make sure your shipping address is same with the address on the card in case you encounter problem . You can leave the address and give the seller the address you want your goods to be shipped to. You write it on order page to keep the seller's mind at rest for reference purposes.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

Singapore post and Hong Kong post is 30 days maximum, normal is 14 days. China post is 60 days maximum, normal is 3 weeks. Dhl and FedEx is 8 days. Normal is 4 days.
china post is also 30 days maximum .. I got packages from all the above mentione 25-28 days maximum.. Just get close to some of the guys in ur local post office so that they can call u whenever any package arrive for u ... Or track any of ur package on 17track dot net to know if it has been delivered
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Guess who I just caught here?. Sir El Matteo. May God bless you sir cheesy grin

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ditoya: Would try with my GTB debit card soon.Though av tried making payments with my Access debit card n discoverd that debit cards dont work.

Make sure u have activated it for the mastercard secure code service
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
See my ogas.

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
franzis: china post is also 30 days maximum .. I got packages from all the above mentione 25-28 days maximum.. Just get close to some of the guys in ur local post office so that they can call u whenever any package arrive for u ... Or track any of ur package on 17track dot net to know if it has been delivered

I am here to learn boss. I track my goods by 5 am every morning on the carrier site, 17 track and nipost . Its what I do everyday so I know immediately my package gets to Lagos. You can check this out. This took more than 15 days to even appear ordinarily online . I still extended the delivery date.

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by kennedyugo: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Is there a way to get free DHL shipping?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

I am here to learn boss. I track my goods by 5 am every morning on the carrier site, 17 track and nipost . Its what I do everyday so I know immediately my package gets to Lagos. You can check this out. This took more than 15 days to even appear ordinarily online . I still extended the delivery date.

Once the seller ships the item it takes a maxium of 10 days for the shipping details to appear on the carrier site, 17track or track-chinapost dot com.. For nipost I doubt even if they upload such information....I have made friends(simply buy them cards or give out little money) at the local post office so all they do is call me on my phone immediately any package arrives For me,
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by kennedyugo: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yes about aliexpress.com.
How to get really cheap goods, it seems to me all the goods there when compared to the local price here, are quite costly, or
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
franzis:

Once the seller ships the item it takes a maxium of 10 days for the shipping details to appear on the carrier site, 17track or track-chinapost dot com.. For nipost I doubt even if they upload such information....I have made friends(simply buy them cards or give out little money) at the local post office so all they do is call me on my phone immediately any package arrives For me,

When your goods appeared on nipost site, it shows its in Nigeria.

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
kennedyugo: Is there a way to get free DHL shipping?

You can get free dhl shipping when you buy much goods and its of low weight. Depends on the seller anyway.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

Which browser is that?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
kennedyugo: Yes about aliexpress.com.
How to get really cheap goods, it seems to me all the goods there when compared to the local price here, are quite costly, or

Log on to the site. Search what you want. Prices reduces with quantity. 32gb memory card sold for 4k minimum here is less than #2,000 with free adapter. Importation from china is averagely 100% gain. 50% is the minimum for piece of goods I bought at 20k plus.

1 Like

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by fursh(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
Do It yourself Importation by El matteo and Survey cash, remains the best. Would recommend it to anyone that wants to be a real importer. Patiently waitin for the OP to post some trick(s) I haven't seen nor heard before. Just hope d whole sweet write up won't end up in buyin some whacked e book. Wonder why it's taking him so long to drop a post. Anyway, like I said b4, I'm Patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ymodulus:

Which browser is that?

Follow come created X7 tablet browser. Lolzz grin. You dey laff my browser.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Donfoster(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=Saintflames]IMPORTATION BUSINESS HOW THE JOuRNEY BEGAN
Online business is what most people are scared of endulging into. You & i knows very much of the numerous scam on the internet world today especially among we Nigerians, I was one of the people who fall for the same stuff over & over again, i never make it. Was scamed a good number of times but yet my never gave up Spirit kept pushing me.
But today my story is different... I made it. I was part of the 1%.
After trying everything I finally cracked the code...but it was far from easy.
To tell you the truth...I was ready to quit because I exhausted myself from trying everything.
After spending thousands of naira and my friends and family screaming at me to stop with “that online crap”, then I had a breakthrough...
The reason wasn’t because I was special or had any special talent. It was for one reason and one reason only..
The Decision That Changed My Life Forever
July 2013 was one of the lowest points ever in my life.
Without going into the full drama, so bad it was that i had to sell my price possesion.
I hired a guy as a mentor payed him some crazy cash again in thousands of naira, at first it was his ebook then came the crazy seminar that blew my mind and turned me into the 'god' in this business.
Today i smiled to the bank like Banky 'wink' why? the decision and the never say never spirit.
In this thread i will be giving away my long time experience on mini importation business only for those who passionate about this, i mean those who wants to take a definate decision to change there life from what it used to be, to what it ought to have become.
Mini importation is a business and must be seen as one, you too can start importing london used accessories like cheap blackberry phones, laptop, shoes, clothes, ipad among many others.
Let me blow your mind a little, i virtually does all my importation from the comfort of my bed i.e all i need is my lappy and a modem, you too can start importing from london, UK, china, singapore etc. Not just that, i will be giving u a step by step guide and tip on how to handle the custom boys, how to get the brother in law price on every commodity u are buying so that you dont have to pay virtually the same price others are paying to get a particular product, how to drop ship, get your item deliver via Dhl on 80 percent free yes free wooooow! So you dont have to pay alot to dhl for your item plus many more.
Why am i giving you all this? i saw a thread few days ago taged ''ask me anything about importing from china'' am sure you must have seen it, and i notice some errors i wont love you to fall for. I deliberately comment on his post even though he later deleted my comment due to the numerous attention i was getting on his post. alot of calls & emails have been flooding in my inbox, requesting me to share my . ... pls how i import this.

1 Like

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

When your goods appeared on nipost site, it shows its in Nigeria.

I don't bother checking..cuz couple of times I tried I get error messges like service not available for now..
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Man138: [color=#990000][/color]we are already used to aliexpress

What about

Lightinthebox,miniinthebox,volumerate chinabuye,cndirect,focalprice,tinydeal,everbuying,chinavasion all na dot com end dem
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Man138: please can any one tell what is causing delay of goods in lagos cos av been tracking my package and it arrived in lagos since on the 12th and has not reached minna uptill 2day.

It might be cos of Xmas but I will advice you check your post office.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by portable11: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmm modulus modulus u are here again...so didn't get back to u as promised.+fear dey catch me join.
Ymodulus:

Which browser is that?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by thewarrior72: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Please somebody should put me through to this small scale importation business, @ franzis& moyaroll I see u guys are into it already, please educate us.

And for the op, he raised my hope & disappeared into thing air.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira To Reverse Losses This Week, Banks To Process FX Transactions Within 24hrs / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur / Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.