Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' (18682 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Everything You Need To Know About Importation / I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
the warrior72: Please somebody should put me through to this small scale importation business, @ franzis& moyaroll I see u guys are into it already, please educate us.

And for the op, he raised my hope & disappeared into thing air.

Add me on whatsapp or bbm...check my signature box for them.. And I will share the little I know with u
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by thewarrior72: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
franzis:

Add me on whatsapp or bbm...check my signature box for them.. And I will share the little I know with u
Ok I will do that sir
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
the warrior72: Please somebody should put me through to this small scale importation business, @ franzis& moyaroll I see u guys are into it already, please educate us.

Add me on whatsapp or bbm...check my signature box for them.. And I will share the little I know with u....
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
portable11: Hmmm modulus modulus u are here again...so didn't get back to u as promised.+fear dey catch me join.

My madam no problem too. I just dey wait for d ogbeni guy to release the Singapore / UK importation tricks.

Business too na fear.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

Follow come created X7 tablet browser. Lolzz grin. You dey laff my browser.

No my boss. I no dey laugh am oo. I like the browser a beg that my guy later buy the tab from u? I wan go him house steal this browser or u fit upload for drop box?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2013

Just drop your question. But if you really wanna learn. You can join naira land el Matteo boys. https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

This is. Where we learnt free of charge. God bless ASUU strike.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by gurusmac4: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
pls my fellow nairalanders, i wish to ask for favour and brillant answer

I want to know if i build a site like ebay can it be a suesss or is thier any limitation that will lead to weaste of money.

Secondly, the site will be a portal where buyer can sell thier goods(product) and Services. ie ebay+fiverr in one site. it will help to fight unemployment
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by mayorall(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ymodulus:

No my boss. I no dey laugh am oo. I like the browser a beg that my guy later buy the tab from u? I wan go him house steal this browser or u fit upload for drop box?

That one no serious nah. My tabs don't stay on ground. Always sold on air.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by macklef(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Any importation thread for nairaland just be like ikorodu road.. Traffic too plenty. Chai
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by MightyFortress: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Well written with Clear details.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nafizzey(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

It might be cos of Xmas but I will advice you check your post office.
what if one did'nt use post. address as the shippin address.....
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:

That one no serious nah. My tabs don't stay on ground. Always sold on air.
Lol. No p.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nafizzey: what if one did'nt use post. address as the shippin address.....

if its via free shipping it will still get to the post office. If its Via Ems/FedEx u will pick it in their office. If it is via Dhl. (I can't really say. but 4times I used them na their office I go collect my thing. cause I always use their office as address.)

But be careful on what you import via DHl ooo. I imported a wedding gown and suit. I still had to pay custom fee ( that's if it is truly custom fee. cuz no receipt). #1000 per each.

For things in large quantity use a clearing agent or coy. like Chrisvicmall or Anthas
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Mickyboiz: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
I wanted to buy sumfn frm amazon wen i click on visa card bt sayin i shd open paypal acnt help me pls
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mickyboiz: I wanted to buy sumfn frm amazon wen i click on visa card bt sayin i shd open paypal acnt help me pls
tell the seller to enable the visa card option. or best use a third party like chrisvicmall to make payment
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Gamboh55(m): 1:09am On Dec 22, 2013
I can see d OP viewing dis thread...biko come and quench our thirst embarassed embarassed
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by lambvard: 1:12am On Dec 22, 2013
Ok
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 1:39am On Dec 22, 2013
Am sorry for the delay was really busy with work u guyz know its season my apologies.............................. I need nothing in return for this comprehensive tutorial is my way of giving back to the public. So be free as we go smoothly on this journey....
Let me give u a little bonus for following this far............. I also enjoy buying from this other portals; www.tomtop.com. Www.ioffer.com. www.volumerate.com. Am gonna make this post short & brief owing to the fact that by now i knw u guys are quiet with familiar with those sites.
How to search and verify products of the sellers........:...........................
1. Comparing the price and quality=we have a gud number of sellers selling the same products at different prices, at such the first thing to do is to check if the product has a freeshipping tag on it, how do you do this? Very simple move ur mouse pointer and click on any products then click on free shipping.
2. Verify the past experience of the seller= at this point i will recommend you go for the seller that have the highest rate in percentage, for example, three sellers selling this product one has 56percent, the other 7o while the third is rated with 96 percent am sure u know who to choose among this three? Yes u guess right 96percent, another way of doing rhis is to check which othe seller is rated 5stars at most for a seller to be rated 5stars speaks good of him or her, i mean you can feel free to order from such persons. How do you verify this? Simply click on the products then scroll down and check the sellers reviews cos alot of buyers after receiving there goods will always come back to leave there feedback & reviews abt the product the ordered.
3. try chatting up the seller abt the products. with regards to this i usually will check which seller is online then drop a message lyk am interested in ur products but i nid to be reasured how soon you will deliver before ordering for it.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by holyyinkus(m): 2:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus:

if its via free shipping it will still get to the post office. If its Via Ems/FedEx u will pick it in their office. If it is via Dhl. (I can't really say. but 4times I used them na their office I go collect my thing. cause I always use their office as address.)

But be careful on what you import via DHl ooo. I imported a wedding gown and suit. I still had to pay custom fee ( that's if it is truly custom fee. cuz no receipt). #1000 per each.

For things in large quantity use a clearing agent or coy. like Chrisvicmall or Anthas

I beg hw did u buy dat suit n morealso from which site? Thanks
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Please I wnt to ask how many days will they deliver my purchase with free delivery on aliexpress And to ask if they have ever disappointed u by not bringing ur goods
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Mickyboiz: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Pls aw am i goin to tel d seller to open the visa option? And i want to knw more abt chrisvicmall third party
Ymodulus:
tell the seller to enable the visa card option. or best use a third party like chrisvicmall to make payment
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Tonjeola1(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2013
macklef: *parks bugatti beside @mayorall and tonjeola*
*whispers* If you ask me bros, its still d same old thing.
Following still.
True talk, but let see how far, bros
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by bizcoach22(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2013
Latunde Olukayode's Xmas Special Gift For You!

" A Completely FREE Mini Importation Ebook
How To Import Any Product Of Your Choice
From USA, China, Hong Kong, UK And Canada
at 73% less Naija Price, And have It Delivered
At Your Doorstep" Free Only For Today;

Download it @
http://consultlatunde.com/gift.html

Wishing the best ever Xmas Celebration.

Latunde Olukayode
CEO: UTConcepts
Dynamic Wealth
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Allikola(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
franzis: first get a us virtual address. From sites like myus dot com , boderlinx dot com ,shipito dot com...

Ok
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Allikola(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
franzis: first and foremost.. But their token device.. Register on their internet banking platform, activate ur debit mastercard for mastercard securecode service(not all import gurus will tell u this secret) ..this can be done thru the internet banking platform.. If u don't do the above and use ur card u might end up losing ur money

Hmmmmm
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
holyyinkus:

I beg hw did u buy dat suit n morealso from which site? Thanks

From Aliexpress.

I first bought 1pcs then I bought 11pcs.

The first one PCs I bought I paid #1000for custom fee(I really don't believe its custom fee. cause they no give me receipt.) DHL staff can be crooks.

The second order was 11pcs. at $65/piece.

Note second order was shipped via Chrisvicmall.

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
lekibraky: Please I wnt to ask how many days will they deliver my purchase with free delivery on aliexpress And to ask if they have ever disappointed u by not bringing ur goods

HongKong Post is the most reliable at least 12-17days.

Singapore Post ( I used of recent during December for a watch it took 19days)

China post - I have no idea.

No I have not been disappointed. My goods have always been OK. NIPOST of today is not the old NIPOST u use to know. They are now like the western courier service
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mickyboiz: Pls aw am i goin to tel d seller to open the visa option? And i want to knw more abt chrisvicmall third party

To your first question.

Before you buy any goods always chat with the seller Via trade manager or send him a message on aliexpress.
Then bargain like a normal market.

To your second question.

Chrisvicmall is a third party company that helps you ship your goods from China to Nigeria. They also offer other services like help you pay money to a Chinese company etc.

pls visit chrisvicmall.com. or better still check their customer thread on this business section for more.

I hope I answered your question
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by emmdam(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pls, gurus in d house.....Can I use postoffice address nearest to my location as my address for delivery of my goods and will I be charged any fee on the goods..
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
emmdam: Pls, gurus in d house.....Can I use postoffice address nearest to my location as my address for delivery of my goods and will I be charged any fee on the goods..
Yes you can. No you won't be charged. See the trick is that it is free. But u know we be Nigerians u gat settle boys. like #100 for coke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? / Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.