Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' (18698 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Everything You Need To Know About Importation / I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by emmdam(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus:
Yes you can. No you won't be charged. See the trick is that it is free. But u know we be Nigerians u gat settle boys. like #100 for coke
k.....thanks bro
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by holyyinkus(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus:

From Aliexpress.

I first bought 1pcs then I bought 11pcs.

The first one PCs I bought I paid #1000for custom fee(I really don't believe its custom fee. cause they no give me receipt.) DHL staff can be crooks.

The second order was 11pcs. at $65/piece.

Note second order was shipped via Chrisvicmall.

tanks bro. I really appreciate. is d texture of d materials of high quality?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by uniquematey04: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys, nice work n thumps up 4 dis eye opener .. I like to ask if anyone knows abt import of sports item like football kit, basket ball n so on.. Kindly give me info.. Thanks
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by shinaf: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
mayorall:

Just drop your question. But if you really wanna learn. You can join naira land el Matteo boys. https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

This is. Where we learnt free of charge. God bless ASUU strike.

Amen
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
holyyinkus:

tanks bro. I really appreciate. is d texture of d materials of high quality?

For me the quality was OK. What you should know is that your amount determine quality.

The original price of the suit was $105 but after bargaining I got it at $70.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by FRANKBENN(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
The first time i did try to use Aliexpress it gave me a reply as "cant process debit card or charged cards.
Then i understands it that only credit card could be use on the site.
And seriously i meant to use importation as a business of mine but upto 4 months i changed mine cos my GT BANK debit card is worthless.
In this case, @op what should i do?
Cos i'll still wants to go back to import business and how abt dhgate.com.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
FRANKBENN: The first time i did try to use Aliexpress it gave me a reply as "cant process debit card or charged cards.
Then i understands it that only credit card could be use on the site.
And seriously i meant to use importation as a business of mine but upto 4 months i changed mine cos my GT BANK debit card is worthless.
In this case, @op what should i do?
Cos i'll still wants to go back to import business and how abt dhgate.com.

Your Gtbank debit card is not worthless. Please may I know your error. as in why your card is refused.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
I want to buy computer hardware like internal keyboard, laptop battery, dvd roms, web cam. can i buy them in aliexpress?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by yelnatsuno(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
jude4real: Can somebody use first bank master card in this aliexpress transaction? If we can, can somebody tell how to go about it?
Yes you can. I have done a successful transaction using it. I just picked up a new mastercard from my bank and used it in less than a week to ibuy stuff from aliexpress. It took about 24 hours to process the transaction and after about 2days the money was deducted from my account.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by idomalord: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Following!
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Good day peeps....
What a nice thread, hat to down to d op. I belief this will be a long lasting solution to my prob. I want to go into importing jewellery and collectibles. Plz i need ur advice on how to go about it and suggest any reliable sites where i can make my transactions. All contribution will be welcomed. Thx in advance.Good day peeps....
What a nice thread, hat to down to d op. I belief this will be a long lasting solution to my prob. I want to go into importing jewellery and collectibles. Plz i need ur advice on how to go about it and suggest any reliable sites where i can make my transactions. All contribution will be welcomed. Thx in advance.
Good day peeps....
What a nice thread, hat to down to d op. I belief this will be a long lasting solution to my prob. I want to go into importing jewellery and collectibles. Plz i need ur advice on how to go about it and suggest any reliable sites where i can make my transactions. All contribution will be welcomed. Thx in advance.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Theblessed(f): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2013
[size=16pt]Informing and Nice!! [/size]
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Saintflames(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2013
I want to personally say a big tnx to u all for following...........
Well this just for mini importation, as far as am concern my ultimate goal for you is that someday you will start your car importation am sure someone wants to learn the magic on how it works....winks!

1 Like

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by saddabm(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2013
tanx
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Ymodulus: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2013
Saintflames: I want to personally say a big tnx to u all for following...........
Well this just for mini importation, as far as am concern my ultimate goal for you is that someday you will start your car importation am sure someone wants to learn the magic on how it works....winks!

Guy no use us play. Come drop the SINGAPORE/ UK tricks and mistake we dey do.
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Mickyboiz: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2013
Yea tnx alot
Ymodulus:

To your first question.

Before you buy any goods always chat with the seller Via trade manager or send him a message on aliexpress.
Then bargain like a normal market.

To your second question.

Chrisvicmall is a third party company that helps you ship your goods from China to Nigeria. They also offer other services like help you pay money to a Chinese company etc.

pls visit chrisvicmall.com. or better still check their customer thread on this business section for more.

I hope I answered your question
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by chid3x: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Good day house, please I need information on how to import custom made plastic bottles. I want somebody to show me how it's done how to get started with this stuff.

For a start I may be ordering like 5,000-10,000 pcs If I am satisfied, I would order up to 100,000 -500,000 pcs.

Below, is the exact sample of the plastic (pet) bottle I need. Please help a brother.

SPECS: 72x28 ml pet plastic

NOTE:the sample below is for another company. I just need a plastic bottle of this shape!

Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by dav8id(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
chid3x: Good day house, please I need information on how to import custom made plastic bottles. I want somebody to show me how it's done how to get started with this stuff.

For a start I may be ordering like 5,000-10,000 pcs If I am satisfied, I would order up to 100,000 -500,000 pcs.

Below, is the exact sample of the plastic (pet) bottle I need. Please help a brother.

NOTE:the sample below is for another company. I just need a plastic bottle of this shape!
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by chid3x: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2013
chid3x: Good day house, please I need information on how to import custom made plastic bottles. I want somebody to show me how it's done how to get started with this stuff.

Anyone please!?!
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2013

I know of a company that produces all kind of plastic pet bottles here in lagos
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by femi9naija(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Any help how I can verify my PayPal account?
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ditoya: On top the trend ryt now.. Buht op,u forgot to tell dem that Aliexpress dont use debit card! Nyc trend tho.
pls someone should confirm this guy's statement before I loose it!
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
femi9naija: Any help how I can verify my PayPal account?
contact presegs adesida here on nairaland. He renders such services
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by franzis(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
marvis5077: pls someone should confirm this guy's statement before I loose it!

BIG FAT LIE.. Na debits cards 90 percent of us dey use for ali express
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by fursh(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Saintflames: I want to personally say a big tnx to u all for following...........

Thanks for the nice words but hope you've not forgotten that you promised to drop some stuffs here for us to learn from? Nothing special, just a reminder, incase u've 4gotten. Merry xmas in adv
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by femi9naija(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
marvis5077: contact presegs adesida here on nairaland. He renders such services
Thanx hon
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by thewarrior72: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2013
Op please, were can I import refurbished android phones, blackberries & laptops.

And we are waiting for the secret u said u are going to revealed to us, as u said earlier. Thanks, in anticipation for ur reply
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by sil4all(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by Kylexb(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
sil4all: Hello peeps
please does anybody have good information on Aascargo UBA prepaid card nd if one can use it online for shopping also its genuinity
for uba debit mastercard.
of course you can! If you're using it for the first time for international shopping, you will need to undergo some registeration processes..after that, you're good to go with your uba card for international shopping..
Re: ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' by thewarrior72: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Kylexb: for uba debit mastercard.
of course you can! If you're using it for the first time for international shopping, you will need to undergo some registeration processes..after that, you're good to go with your uba card for international shopping..
Please what about verve from first bank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma / Naira To Reverse Losses This Week, Banks To Process FX Transactions Within 24hrs / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.