Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President (28523 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
would she b capable of sharin half bags of uncle ben's rice, small rubba of tomatoes, $5 reshaarge card & some other departments 2 Naija electorates in d diaspora? if not & but it's a dream, then Mbanu! ADONBILIVINIT!

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Michael Sokoto: would she b capable of sharin half bags of uncle ben's rice, small rubba of tomatoes, $5 reshaarge card & some other departments 2 Naija electorates in d diaspora? if not & but, it's a dream then Mbanu! ADONBILIVINIT!
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by Bigcake: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
mysticgal: i watched stv this morning and saw her speaking,and i asked myself some important questions,but one thing is sure;zuriel is going far!!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions like why u started fvcking early.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by GentleFrank(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by babsomotde(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why she no want be president for Nigeria?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by adezjamz(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tolexander: May God help you sister and protect you from those men that are interested in using their d1ck to change the destiny of the ambitious gurls.

cool Amen cool

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by adezjamz(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Bigcake: Questions like why u started fvcking early.

Are U̶̲̥̅̊ kidding me

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by amazing2013: 2:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Yeah; I love her but am worried about that too...a child should not be exposed to the responsibilities of an adult, losing her childhood could threaten her dream-it's a fine line though, I hope they see that soon. She should be nurtured in private first while enjoying her childhood and thereafter, presented to the world.
GustavoFring: I am more concerned the effects of the parents's 'hothousing' of young Zuriel.

She is clearly not developed enough to be put under the pressure of constantly being under the spotlight
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by lordwilliams007: 3:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Akuko
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by peleson: 4:23am On Dec 19, 2013
CFCfan: This video is about an 11 year old Nigerian-American, Zuriel Oduwole. She plans to be a future US President!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2RTs3w1d08&feature=c4-overview&list=UUBzu4YqGiBxBD8pq8NiBuKw
Finally, someone who can retire barbara walters
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by Olacharles: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Definitely, it would be easier for her to become US President than ruling Nigeria!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by Aladelokun: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2013
Tolexander: May God help you sister and protect you from those men that are interested in using their d1ck to change the destiny of the ambitious gurls.
Haha
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by marvelU(f): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2013
If you believe, you will achieve.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by unmask: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Good girl and equally intelligent..... And for those of you afraid of her being in the spotlight, she sure looks like she can handle it...... Zuriel your african leaders are a bunch of nincompoops, whose only agenda is to make money...... Take a trip round the schools in Nigeria...... As for the kisses they give you it's for show, but anyways since they failed to listen to adults and youths, probably they would listen to you......... Next time you meet the leaders, advice them to stop looting...... And if it is GEJ, please tell him to increase the budget for education

At age 10...I. Was more concerned about the colors of the pants of the girls in my class......... But Zuriel is a rare gem and I pray she is the spark that Nigeria needs

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by Princek12(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2013
God Bless America!!!!

If she were raised in Nigeria, societal pressures would have obliterated her confidence. Societal pressures such as you should not speak your mind to adults because you are too young; what do you know "you this small girl?"; I was alive before you were born, so shut up your mouth you this small pikin; I am older than your father; where adults are talking, children should keep quiet at all times; and so on. Trust me she would not have the courage to even interview her older neighbor let alone heads of state...who born am to interview Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
GustavoFring: I am more concerned the effects of the parents's 'hothousing' of young Zuriel.

She is clearly not developed enough to be put under the pressure of constantly being under the spotlight

I am glad I am not alone in thinking this. She is 10 for crying out loud
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by catchcold1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Go#and#die!!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
God bless me with an ambitious child like this little girl
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by Akanniade(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
naijababe:

I am glad I am not alone in thinking this. She is 10 for crying out loud
Please tell all the uncle ruckus on this thread. grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President by Aladelokun: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erosion Destroys Road In Isuochi, Abia State (Photos) / Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) / Umahi Humiliated In America Because He Is Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.