Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Life Of A Unilag Student - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Unilag Student (41785 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Uam Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2013
I stood up carried the pot of indomie they were eating and poured it into the waste bin outside..Biola ran towards me, guy wetin dae do u sef, u knw hear wetin this stupid calabar boy dae follow me talk?..abeg make una just free me.

I pick a bucket and went straight to the bathroom, the toilet in the school hostel is nothing to write home about, some people would just mess up the place intentionally,some would even urinate on the floor..i took my bucket and set to get water..

getting back to the room, picked up my phone. 6 missed calls, who i owe money now?, the last time someone called me like that was because of the fifty naira i borrowed for kunu,checking the call it was Caroline..o boi this girl don call o, i said out loud, Biola and Alvin still vexed about the indomie just ignored me..

I called caroline back, and the voice on the other end was angelic, hello!! Hello!, was lost in the voice that i didnt know she picked up already..hello caro how are you doing?, i saw your missed call, was in the bathroom...okay i was just checking on you she said,.what are you doing this evening? I asked her if we could meet at the lagoon front..she said no problem and i hung up..

I went out quickly to borrow iron from the room..when i came back the door was locked...aahn aahn..who lock door naw, shey this boys no knw sey i comot ni,..caro and i agree to meet in the next one hour..and the room is locked...i knew this was intentional..chai this boys have finished me...naso i go miss this date? , i called thier phones but they did not pick up....

45 minutes later, was still outside the room waiting for this boys to come and open door..i go do my own i sweared inside...

Caroline was already calling already..would soon be on my way, she told me...chai i don die oo...wey dis boys bin dae now,..........................
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by 3Dimension: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oboi e...dem don spoil show for u.. Hehehehe
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
3Dimension: Oboi e...dem don spoil show for u.. Hehehehe
lol...wetin man go do now
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
waoh continue nah
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by hebex12(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
story getting interesting but try make it long asap
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by nawtikid(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
d suspense z cool...but try 2 make ur posts longa
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by enomasly: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2013
Try to increase post n more often i love d story but mehn u killing my vibe wit d short shit!
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2013
evil999: waoh continue nah
this morning friend
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2013
hebex12: story getting interesting but try make it long asap
noted...would do
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2013
Knowing i would miss this date and the girl would think i'm not serious...first impression matters a lot they said...

I went straight downstairs, has my room is on the top floor in the hostel..saw a course mate of mine and asked him to help with 500, guy i go give u back for night abeg..getting the money i went to the complex and got a white round neck.what i need now is a trouser to go with

grrrreee greeeee grreeee, my phone vibrating in my pocket..its caro oo, what will i say now?, i'm sure she has gotten to the place

Hello..i'm almost there, hope you are on your way already?..errm errm, Yes i'm on my way..i lied, what was i suppose to do now

getting back to the hostel, i saw a nice jean hung on the wire...looking left and right, i picked it up and was promising the imaginary owner of the jean not to be vexed i would return it i said all this in my mind...

with my 500 naira lux round neck and a stolen jean..i set for my lagoon front date..i wasnt looking bad either,caro must trip....hehehehe, pluged in my earpiece and was enjoying a nice song by kcee..

Almost getting to the lagoon front..suddenly a car drove speedily pass me and splash...mud was all on my white t-shirt,....yeeeeeiiii

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2013
Short..buh im typing already..thanks
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by chiefololade: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2013
Ride on dude..nothing do you.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by imsuboi(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2013
tushd:

Almost getting to the lagoon front..suddenly a car drove speedily pass me and splash...mud was all on my white t-shirt,.... yeeeeeiiii

grin grin
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by kolomax(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2013
chaiiii bad market
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2013
haha . . tell her nah poker dot design....continue the gist mehn
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2013
Wtf water ke ahaha
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by misspetit(f): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2013
Am loving dis story grin
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2013
My white shirt was stained and all i could do was stare at the car has it drove off, the driver cldnt even stop to say sorry..i said a short prayer in my mind..God this is a reminder to you, give me my own car..still lost in my toughts and prayer..

Caro called from behind..hi dimeji, eeeyah, i saw what happend, that stupid driver, i was so embarassed i could not look in her eyes..she asked me to pull my shirt off,i hestitated at first then later did..thank God i had a singlet on .the lagoon front is not far from my hostel,since it was dark already she said i shouldnt bother going to change..like i even have any cloth to change to..those stupid room mate of mine i cursed inside

minutes later we got a sit near the lagoon and start chating away about school and everything..The lagoon front is like the best place to take your gf to in school, it is cool, calm and has a great view..the third mainland bridge was visible from there and nobody disurbs the other,.most people that comes here are either couples or potential ones just like caro and i.

Through the conversation i could not help but stare at her cleavage..gush, this girl is definately hot, and the thought of her lips on mine made the sensation even stronger..she noticed i was looking at her and came closer and rest her head on my chest...i could not belieave my eyes..she turned and looked at me and before i knew it, our lips we together and the atmosphere was tense than normal..i slowly walked my hand down are neck to her already hard nipples..gush this girl was everything i imagine..it was dark and no one could notice..placed my other hand on her laps..they were so smooth and soft,..still trying to contain everything and the emotions..then my body shook, my pants was wet,she looked at me. Chai i don Bleep up.........

She stopped and smiled..what happend?...i dont know!! I answered, i was ashamed, just fore play and i released...i'm sure she was dissapointed also..

Its late already Dimeji, can we go now, i knew it was all my fault, i blamed my "thing" for being too quick to cum..alrite i said and we took our leave...

Got back to the hostel later and noticed that my room mate were around, they looked at me and started laughing.. I knew they planned everything and seeing me on only singlet..they felt they accomplished thier mission...i just i gnored them and went to bed, i swear inside i would show this boys pepper...

At about 2p.m i stood up on the bed..its time to retaliate..i laughed synically......
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2013
Good one bro, keep it coming
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Tushd! I haileth thee!
Why u dey cause holdup na?
Continue d tori!
Remember sey i dey ur back, nd i nor get brake!
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by 3Dimension: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Newbie...... Anyway na she go teach to become master... I abeg make this update they long o. This wait too much...

More ink to ur pen
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by imsuboi(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Just touching of b'oobs & you don pour grin

you need deliverance undecided
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by adegwurulez(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2013
imsu.boi:
Just touching of b'oobs & you don pour grin

you need deliverance undecided
dey guy and 360prince na the same, prince dey pour by only sighting bo'obs
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by nawtikid(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
ordinary touchin of lap n u don drop...choi!...u b learner?
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Missmossy(f): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mmmmmm, nice one! cheesy
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
adegwurulez:
dey guy and 360prince na the same, prince dey pour by only sighting bo'obs
mr ade..u dai dia..my boss i dae postrate oo
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Missmossy: Mmmmmm, nice one! cheesy
thanks maam
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Typing
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sorry for d delay..antispam people oo
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Typing..........
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Skyda_D_Great: Tushd! I haileth thee!
Why u dey cause holdup na?
Continue d tori!
Remember sey i dey ur back, nd i nor get brake!
dropping soonest padi...no vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.