Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Life Of A Unilag Student - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Unilag Student (41744 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Uam Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by bighead1(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2013
@op keep it up,
but watch ur tenses and grammars.
update soon.

else...

i go ban u sharparly...
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by soulminister(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2013
the guy never start, una don use 4 pages yab am finish. nawa o•°°•o.

even the OP no dey update as a beginner should.

well, from the write-up so far, the difference is clear between unilag and U.I/Ife.

I rep U.I jare.
first and the best

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Emmyguru(m): 2:05am On Dec 20, 2013
I blive he's doin his best , if dey s any mistake try n comment it hlps No insults pls....make guy update make we enjoy jorh ...wich 1 b say u dey fall unilag hand..mtweeee...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by LankyBrosMedia(m): 2:49am On Dec 20, 2013
Johnsinia: A 1st yr studnt already fighting 4 a girl, what happens 2 wanting to graduate with 1st class and acquiring all d A's? Dnt UNILAG orient u guys? Somuch abt ds sch n her studnts than educatn!
< All which A's? Getting A's doesn't mean you can't have a life.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by stano2(m): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2013
JUST MATRIC DAY O
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Akposy(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2013
Following

English masters/critics... Please, kindly un follow this thread and get a copy of Wole Soyinka Novel.....

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by unmask: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

You were given Jaja, and not giving Jaja. I am an old Akokite, I beg make you no disgrace us.
too late man....so the rumours are true?
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by joxiri: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by mimicue(f): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2013
mankind80:
you must have had an encounter with them i guess grin

Lol have a lot oh...they are something else cheesy
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Nice one op.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by ibro2much(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2013
tushd: ole sumbory..u sabi

Guy no dey fall my hand o grin grin,I been dey take style wink dey continue your story because of dem bad mouth in the house na.
Abi u wan keep them in waiting forever ni grin grin grin
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by mastermynd(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2013
#######BREAKING NEWS#######
Abeg ollof una
OP don turn two........
Direct all your criticism and insult to me,,and leave the real OP ALONE for CHRIST SAKE,,,

afterall una get d message
##mtcheeeew#

Ur polithifcians deyy dere.. una no fit go attack dem,,,,na here u dey show auditting skillz...
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by kolomax(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
op come finish waiting you start or else I go report you to SANG°

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
mastermynd: #######BREAKING NEWS#######
Abeg ollof una
OP don turn two........
Direct all your criticism and insult to me,,and leave the real OP ALONE for CHRIST SAKE,,,

afterall una get d message
##mtcheeeew#

Ur polithifcians deyy dere.. una no fit go attack dem,,,,na here u dey show auditting skillz...
abi! dem nor sabi english yet dem still dey form patrick obahiagbon...
I dey ur back second OP!
Nd original OP! Continue ur story joor dont mynd those critics! I dey ur back no worry continue
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by stefikal(f): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Skyda_D_Great:
abi! dem nor sabi english yet dem still dey form patrick obahiagbon...
I dey ur back second OP!
Nd original OP! Continue ur story joor dont mynd those critics! I dey ur back no worry continue

smh... I wonder when constructive criticism became equivalent to wickedness...
The fact that people are pointing out corrections does not warrant any insult from you sky da great.

If the op decides to ignore the corrections, no problem. But don't forget that the corrections will help you to become a better writer. The choice is yours.
#CaseClosed

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Obinnau(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
The next person to derail this thread will get a good ban.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Stefikal i seeth u!
Make i just keep quiet dey wait for next update!
But OP tym don dey go o! Update na
wait oooo! Obinnau cool ur temper! All these mods sef una too like ban
Obinnau: The next person to derail this thread will get a good ban.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Obinnau(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Skyda_D_Great: Stefikal i seeth u!
Make i just keep quiet dey wait for next update!
But OP tym don dey go o! Update na
wait oooo! Obinnau cool ur temper! All these mods sef una too like ban
i like it no more than like to ear sour soup.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Sheenor: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
[size=20pt]Negative criticism must come in, but don't let that weigh you down @Op.....i find interest in this your tale, and i most admit that you are good...you haven't gone far yet. But please, try and continue...do your best and ignore the critics is not easy nor a day job to write..."More Ink To Your Pen"[/size]
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by hayubee(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Where dis guy dy now?
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
I'm really tryna sink everything in...would start updating in the evening..and for the critics, i'm nt an english student, jes tryna av fun nd enjoy myself, so for u writers sori bout ma english..getting better
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
tushd: I'm really tryna sink everything in...would start updating in the evening..and for the critics, i'm nt an english student, jes tryna av fun nd enjoy myself, so for u writers sori bout ma english..getting better
na xo my broda! Update yesterday's own and today's own join o!
U go dey form superman for babe!
*laughs in chinese*

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
Looking straight into my eyes, she got closer and her soft lips were on mine, jeez it was beautiful...

I was finally in front of my hostel, i taught to myself, this my stupid new friends cldn't even call to know where i was..mcheew bloody friends

I got to the room, and i saw Biola and Alvin chating away with a pot of indomie on the floor..Dimeji awfar na, wia u bin dae since yesterday, u knw come see Alvin dae scatter calabar dance for matric ground yesterday, that explains why that stupid boy refused to pick my calls..i droped my phone on the table and found out that my indomie carton is opened

who carry my indomie for here? i turned to the duo still battling with the pot on the floor?..guy we dae "H" we talk say make we carry indomie chop..I looked at them angrily, y una go carry my stuff nd una no tell me, make we dae give ourselves brain o..

Alvin stood and started with is stupid calabar ascent, guy calm your tits now,how much be the indomie wey u dae shout on top sef, hearing that..i stood up
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Slyr0x: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
tushd:

guy we dae "H"

LOL. Correct akokaite slang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2013
Slyr0x:

LOL. Correct akokaite slang
true bro...ukd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.