Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Life Of A Unilag Student - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Unilag Student (41780 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Uam Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by taiocol: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Dermie: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
#waiting...
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Missmossy(f): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
tushd: thanks maam
Dont mention.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by crispinkc(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wats goin on here guyz were is d op abeg come b4 suspense kill pesin na wa o or abi u don kick d bucket ni lol pls o dis story is just to good to be left fallow
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2013
crispin kc: Wats goin on here guyz were is d op abeg come b4 suspense kill pesin na wa o or abi u don kick d bucket ni lol pls o dis story is just to good to be left fallow
christmas tinz sir..would start updating frm tomoa
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by phranklyn92(m): 1:13am On Dec 27, 2013
Weldone man! Am really looking forward to more updates. Keep it coming. Greatest akokites! grin
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by adegwurulez(m): 2:45am On Dec 27, 2013
tushd: mr ade..u dai dia..my boss i dae postrate oo
continue jare, i dey feel u
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Sheenor: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2013
imsu.boi:
Just touching of b'oobs & you don pour grin

you need deliverance undecided

i dey tell yuh!......he need big deliverance walai..................
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Themmy007(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tushd...oya na
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Themmy007: Tushd...oya na
oya make i start dae type
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by adegwurulez(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
tushd: oya make i start dae type
u never type finish ni?
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by 3Dimension: 7:46am On Dec 29, 2013
So this man neva return the cloth wey u pour akamu put? Oya come update this tin na...... Abi u wan make I come arrest u?
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by johnkayvii: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Bin following from d bak but now d 1st seat is mind bros abeg come
Update b4 I buy acid. For ur face
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2013
Noticing the duo were asleep..i quickly stood up from the bed and took thier mobile phones..switched it off and i kept it under my box...i adjusted my pillow and went back to bed

7:AM in the morning...
Biola was the first to notice, who carry my fone for hia?, he asked, i just stood up took my brush and start applying tooth paste to my brush, Biola i no see my fone too o.which kain wahala b this now..alvin lamented...

None of them asked me for the phone since we are not on talking terms..i just ignored them, took my bath,dressed up and got ready for lecture...i smiled inside and was happy i'm making this boys pay

coming back from lectures in the evening, the room was upside down...what happend here i pondered..next thing i know, the potters were already in my room,grabbed me by my trouser and pulled me downstairs

na u sabi steal fone abi, thief they shouted at me, chai i don enta am...na joke i dae joke with them baba, i jes dea follow them joke i told the potters...shattap dia, one of the potters said, so stealing na joke now abi...
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by chiefololade: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2013
Guy wetin now.. I go vex ooo
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by adegwurulez(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Haha.. E don be for you
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Dhortunn(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2013
LMFAO
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
chiefololade: Guy wetin now.. I go vex ooo
chief sir wetin i do
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
adegwurulez: Haha.. E don be for you
lol..hope u knw u inspired this story
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by chiefololade: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
tushd: chief sir wetin i do
That update is too short

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by adegwurulez(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
tushd: lol..hope u knw u inspired this story
really?? didn't know o. Oya pass me popcorn make i dey chop now.Btw, you are doing great.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by steve888(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2014
still waiting
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by micholalo(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2014
guy u are a correct Unilag guy. great akokait. I stay in d oldest hostel on campus (elkanemi babe)
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
micholalo: guy u are a correct Unilag guy. great akokait. I stay in d oldest hostel on campus (elkanemi babe)
lol, im sure u wld b enjoying those Aminat nd kofo girls
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by micholalo(m): 6:06am On Jan 04, 2014
tushd: lol, im sure u wld b enjoying those Aminat nd kofo girls

trying mai best jawe.
I can never miss dere all week..... its called center on excellent. stay cool:-)
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Begging the potters, oga na joke i dae follow them joke o, dem carry my cloth na im i talk say make i punish them small...i started pleading, have heard of cases where student were caught stealing and it lead to rustication, that fear alone made me scared to my bones...i quickly picked my phone and called Alvin, guy abeg come talk to this potters, no vex, u no say na joke i dae follow una joke, he came down later, not after have recieved several slap from this brutal people

they later let me go and i went to my room almost crying, but i just held the tears in, i no fit fall my hand na...Biola and Alvin came in and we discussed about everything, we decide to put the past behind us and made up...

Still on my bed trying to do my assignment my phone started ringing..it was segun, segun was the biggest boy in class, he has a car and he spends money like no mans business..i'm the class governor so i get calls always from my colleagues who needs information..but this guy called and told me he was down my hostel that i should come down

hearing this, i jumped out of bed quickly, God don butter my bread na free food i go chop dis evening b that..

Going downstairs, i met with Segun, we enterted is car and we started discussing about school, lectures, assignment all..this guy was so rich,it seems like money could drop from his mouth if he opens it to much..

He asked if have eaten and i did what every hustler would do, baba i neva chop o, hustle hard for street money no dae boy hand, he smiled and just drove off.towards the second gate

N.B: unilag has two gates, the first gate which is the main gate, while the second gate is at the back of the school

minutes later we were at a canteen called IYA MORIA..this woman food is rated one of the best in school, unlike the IYA PATO where i do eat, iya pato food na for broke ass people, small money plenty food if u knw what i mean..

Iya moria food makes sense die, guy wetin u wan chop na, segun said, baba anything oo, he smiled and went away, he came back with a plate of rice with plantain and chicken to balance the equation, i swallowed spit and thank God for my luck, few minutes with me diving into the food and doing justice...i saw CARo with a guy walk in and they sat down gisting away and i guess she didn't notice i was there...

Next thing i heard was GBOSAaaaa..ooo NOt again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Sheenor: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2014
tushd: Next thing i heard was GBOSAaaaa..ooo NOt again

Na gun shoot neh or na bottle dem break for sumbodi head?....anywhc way, no delay b4 yuh update oo....i dey feel yuh
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by crispinkc(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
O boy wahala dey o nah caro dem hit abi haha o boy come finish d story
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tusd oya oya do quick update...as e dey hot!
I dey get feeling say na u dem slap again?
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by crispinkc(m): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2014
Wetin dey happen here nw 1 whole week no update op show nah
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by misspetit(f): 5:51am On Jan 10, 2014
Your story is nice..... Buh u are delaying d updates angry
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
story sweet...update is shit...hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.