Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging (37399 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Sagging Breast / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Occurstaem(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
A woman’s breasts are truly a symbol of her beauty and femininity. However, there are many natural and unnatural progressions of life that can lead to sagging breasts. Things like ageing, smoking, pregnancy, and excessive exercise can steal away an important part of your beauty and look. While you cannot battle against the natural causes, you can prevent excessive and premature breast sagging with the following tips:

#1. Wear a proper fitting bra
No other part of your body is as affected by gravity as your breasts. One of the most common reasons for sagging breasts is an ill-fitted bra. It is very crucial to pick a correct size bra, as it keeps the breast in shape and enhances your overall appearance. While trying on a bra, make sure that your breasts are not bouncy or spilling out. When the straps become lose, either tighten them or replace the brassiere. If you are not aware about your proper bra size, consult a professional and have your size properly measured.

#2. Massage
To keep your curvy bosoms in shape, apply some moisturiser daily. It will keep the skin supple and help your breasts retain their elasticity. Also, gently massage your breasts in a circular motion from upside down and vice versa. Do this for at least 10 minutes every day. This would help to increase blood circulation in the tissues, and would help in increasing the elasticity of your breasts. You can use aloe vera gel, almond oil, or any other vegetable oil for the massage

#3. Healthy Diet
A healthy diet is very essential to your attempts to avoid breast sagging. Your body needs balanced diet to build healthy cells, including the new breast tissues. Vitamins are very important for your body. Vitamin E and D are very important for healthy skin. Along with this, include Omega-3 fatty acids in your diet to reduce risks of breast cancer. Add a lot of green leafy vegetables, carrots, fishes, nuts, tomatoes, and whole grains, etc. in your diet.

#4. Steady weight
Maintain a stable weight by exercising regularly and eating a balanced diet. Weight fluctuations such as gaining and losing weight regularly can result in stretching out the skin tissues. This can affect the elasticity of the breasts. Always stick to your recommended weight to avoid sagging of your breasts along with many other health problems. Fluctuations in body weight can increase the tension on the connective tissues in the breasts.

#5. Excessive exercise
Anything in excess is bad, and so is excessive exercising. Running in particular can take a toll on the elasticity of your breasts. Women with larger size should be extra careful while exercising. The weight of larger breasts can cause harm to ligaments and connective tissues. So, avoid jogging for extended periods of time and always wear a supportive and a comfortable sports bra while exercising. Having said that, a correct fitness routine can help you to keep your breasts firm. Some pectoral workouts can help a lot, such as push-ups, chest presses, etc

#6. Water intake
Drink enough glasses of water every day to keep your body hydrated. Your skin tends to become wrinkled and saggy when it is dehydrated. So, keep your skin moist and hydrated to get rid of loose and saggy skin. Other than water, you can also rely on other liquids and citrus fruits to keep yourself hydrated.

What else?

Apart from these six there are many other ways to prevent sagging breast:

Quit smoking and alcohol.
Practice correct posture while sitting and standing.
Get enough sleep.
Replace your old bras on time.
Always keep your breast skin moisturised.

While, sagging breasts can leave you worried and less confident, these simple tips can help you get healthy and perfect breasts.

http://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/article/lifestyle--health/health--fitness/6-proven-tips-to-avoid-breast-sagging

8 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by pweetixandy: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by cbrass(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Am a bit worried about that point 2....hmm....mayb we guys should come in there

24 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by marjo: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
i rarely post but felt i should on this one. just to share : like poster said, always wear a good bra - the bustier you are the more imperative you choose support over fashion. (1) dont back babies for long periods especially as they get bigger - the weight of the baby will weigh down on and press your breasts down seriously. (2) busty ladies shoulnt go about braless to do their house chores even at home - if wired bras are a bore , invest in a few unwired ones to wear at home when relaxing or under loose clothing. this also applies to pregnant women. when pregnant, the breasts are more tender. this is when u need a bra. (3)do breast exercises . these are designed for the pectoral muscles and assist in firming your pectorals and giving a bit of lift. Of course genes also have a part to play. Ciao.

13 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Occurstaem(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2013
cbrass: Am a bit worried about that point 2....hmm....mayb we guys should come in there
;-);-);-)
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Occurstaem(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2013
cbrass: Am a bit worried about that point 2....hmm....mayb we guys should come in there
Take it easy ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Occurstaem(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2013
marjo: i rarely post but felt i should on this one. just to share
: like poster said, always wear a good bra - the bustier you are the
more imperative you choose support over fashion. (1) dont back babies
for long periods especially as they get bigger - the weight of the baby
will weigh down on and press your breasts down seriously. (2) busty
ladies shoulnt go about braless to do their house chores even at home -
if wired bras are a bore , invest in a few unwired ones to wear at home
when relaxing or under loose clothing. this also applies to pregnant
women. when pregnant, the breasts are more tender. this is when u need a
bra. (3)do breast exercises . these are designed for the pectoral
muscles and assist in firming your pectorals and giving a bit of lift.
Of course genes also have a part to play. Ciao.
Thanks for your contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by chelseabmw(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Op

Nice One.... meant 4 Ladies tho smiley
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by ceo4eva: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice Info but I guess it's not for me
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Euphrosyne(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice one @op buh i cn only pick no 2 cos dat one go mak sense sha

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by cdapsin: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
hmmm#
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by ndidibabe(f): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why are you worried? Are you a lady?

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by AKMoney1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
You mean bobby? grin
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by faitheverest(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
undecidedI pray mine won't sag ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
All those tips na for your pocket o. Whether we like it or not, the female body is a factory. Brreasts were created to produce milk, please don't overhype it.

When it's time for the brreast to fall, it will fall . . . It's a man's world afterall cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Garrithe1st: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
#2. Massage
To keep your curvy bosoms in shape, apply some moisturiser daily. It will keep the skin supple and help your bosoms retain their elasticity. Also, gently massage your bosoms in a circular motion from upside down and vice versa. Do this for at least 10 minutes every day. This would help to increase blood circulation in the tissues, and would help in increasing the elasticity of your bosoms. You can use aloe vera gel, almond oil, or any other vegetable oil for the massage

I love this part...

Make I call my babe sharp-sharp!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Let men handle your bobby regularly.....it will make it firmer and round!

1 Like

Too much of manhandling can also make it sag.

But, boobi wey be say the destiny na to sag, must surely sag ooo.

And e dey vex guys, to see small boobi wey come sag join am.

Like this my own, if i remove bra, na so the boobi d reach my knees. E dey even shame to look up.

31 Likes

Please help me tell her number two!!!
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by BUSHHUNTER: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
ceo4eva: Nice Info but I guess it's not for me

so is for who?? U really need it lyk cwiously......
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by bastien: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice,now I fit dey press my booblicious babe booooobs,make I quickly text her dis tips

grin
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by BUSHHUNTER: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
faith everest: undecidedI pray mine won't sag ooo undecided

then stop qivinq it to dat GUY grin

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by IceDude(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
No2 make sense
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nevertheless it will still eventually do grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Look at the shape of the guy's mouth,if curved,run away,those one can suck a brea.st to sagging mode.

7 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by dedons: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pictures or it's a LIE

END TIME BOBBY lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg make una forget story. B.reast wey go sag go sag. Haven't you seen an 18-yr old virgin with sagging fruits while a 28-year old girl still has firm ones. 98 percent of the time,it is the genes that determine what is firm and what's not. And by the way wtf is bossom?

7 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Don't tie wrapper on ur chest
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Mayflowa(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice tips

I saw many ladies peeping on the thread without saying anything.

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by cbrass(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2013

Ok..let me see how it looks to before I can say an Amen

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by bastien: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
whatsapp me 4 more massaging cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by stinggy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2013

And I say a big Amen 4 u...onli dnt allow it 2 b handled by ruff hands!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.