Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan (10421 Views)

Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report / Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) / We Will Move Very Fast This Year- Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
gen2briz: My only prayer be say make this fresh air no kill me..... na on top fresh air I stand oo

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by confusion247(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
patriotic007: GEJ's leadership style has never been witnessed before by Nigerians,....No matter how you provoke or push him,he will remain focused and do what he wants to do,....His humility has set a standard for any leader that will rule this country in the future
Born to rule mentality and their western slaves will never see things the way you are seeing it.

5 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by picoba(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2013

To start New year with nonsense!
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by timilehin007(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Divided we fine..
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by experimentist: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
blakky97: Make dis guy 4get dat matter! Confab for watin?
na our president you de call 'guy'? Guy package!
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by jhydebaba(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
No be only Confab, na confederation cup.
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by OsunOriginal: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is this his response to OBJ's letter?

Snipers training president...
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by confusion247(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
AnanseK: Mr. president you have been damaged beyond repairs.
Enough damage by born to rule cult and their western slaves.
Obasanjo didn't give us good governance but we allowed him to go for second tenure, No vacancy in aso rock till 2019.

14 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by ozoebuka1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
I like PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN for one thing... he sticks. to his plan.... if u. like call him jona -anything he would still do what he want to do..whether Aboki like am or not Jona must deliver the message to Nigerians just as he.had delivered it to the people of Nineveh in d old testament

8 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Akiika: Someone is shitting in his pants...lol.
I predict GEJ will be impeached before he sets up some nonsensical Confab.
What happens to the deliberations of the one OBJ arranged.
Your days are numbered, 'the one without shoe'.
Aboki fear don dey catch you? You guys should start preparing for your hausa republic.

9 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by 99100(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
ozoebuka1: I like PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN for one thing... he sticks. to his plan.... if u. like call him jona -anything he would still do what he want to do..whether Aboki like am or not Jona must deliver the message to Nigerians just as HE had delivered it to the people of Nineveh in d old testament

FIXED.
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by ShineIt: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
The same people who've been crying for national conference are now scared of national conference. Anyway wishing the Hausas and Yorubas goodluck in their new country.

12 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by nerodenero: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Another waste of resources and how did we end with the last one?I tire for Nigeria!
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by EdwinOse: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Akiika: Someone is shitting in his pants...lol.
I predict GEJ will be impeached before he sets up some nonsensical Confab.
What happens to the deliberations of the one OBJ arranged.
Your days are numbered, 'the one without shoe'.

I thought of ignoring your post but, on second, decided to help you think correctly. You need to sit down to think before you rush into making comments. With this your comment, you just showed how terribly mentally unspaced you are.

2 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
nerodenero: Another waste of resources and how did we end with the last one?I tire for Nigeria!
Just shutdown that your dirty mouth, and tell your people to blaze up for their new country. Na now we go know the region who makes this country strong since 1960 till date.

6 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thank God oooo
The UNPRODUCTIVE COUNTRY is going down eventually.

Federal Republic of Oduduwa on my mind.

Let's dissolve the useless marriage sharparly....I like this GEJ, pls don't panick ooooo no matter what the core northerners do or say, we dey your back bam bam.

Oluwa Ose ooooo
Victory At Last.
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by millionaireman: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
13 cities visited? Who did they meet? It is a hoax any national conference that does not first ask the nationalities in Nigeria to vote either "yes" or "no" to continuous belonging to one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
confusion247:
Born to rule mentality and their western slaves will never see things the way you are seeing it.
Truly you are Confused
Pele ooooo
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by 99100(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Some people are already developing cold feet on this news.They would say despite their efforts to distract him he still went ahead with the national conference.
GEJ is a focused man,,a man of his word.
Yes indeed we need national conference to correct so many anomalities on which this country was built.
If you ask me,I will tell you there are people I wouldn't want to leave with in my dream country.

3 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by millionaireman: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Shine It: The same people who've been crying for national conference are now scared of national conference. Anyway wishing the Hausas and Yorubas goodluck in their new country.

After all the nasty experiences in One Nigeria, the last thing an enlightened Yoruba may do is vote "yes" to belonging to one country with the core north whenever Nigeria is splitting up.
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by prico32(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ok
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by Sloan: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Distraction from corruption! Useless dumboe president!
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by igbeke: 12:13am On Dec 19, 2013
patriotic007: GEJ's leadership style has never been witnessed before by Nigerians,....No matter how you provoke or push him,he will remain focused and do what he wants to do,....His humility has set a standard for any leader that will rule this country in the future
u r right, dear. i sincerely hop and pray Gej remain focus so as to prove des pple wrong.
come 2019, Nigerians will look back and say: 'thank u, GEJ'.

1 Like

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by igbeke: 12:15am On Dec 19, 2013
picoba:
To start New year with nonsense!
No, to start d new year with d sense of realities.
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by igbeke: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2013
jhydebaba: No be only Confab, na confederation cup.
dis thread is not meant for kids.

1 Like

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by igbeke: 12:20am On Dec 19, 2013
OsunOriginal: Is this his response to OBJ's letter?

Snipers training president...
hey mr boko, u r on d wrong thread.

5 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by mike404(m): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2013
confusion247:
LOLZ
Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by igbeke: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2013
99/100:

.....If you ask me,I will tell you there are people I wouldn't want to leave with in my dream country.
pls dont name names cos we already dem.

1 Like

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by russellino: 12:41am On Dec 19, 2013
"Statesmen think of the next generation, politicians think of the next election".

I'm not sure whose quote that is but it describes GEJ and his opponents who think everything in the world revolves around 2015

1 Like

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 19, 2013
Sloan: Distraction from corruption! Useless dumboe president!

go to the conference you dumb goat
stop insulting your president
abi fear no go gree you go?
why you de fear simple conference?

2 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by igbeke: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2013
Sloan: Distraction from corruption! Useless dumboe president!
common shut up. dos adjectives are no longer relevant.
u better begin to think on how ur new country will survive without our 'oyel moni'.

3 Likes

Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by Sagytarius(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Errm, suppose the country decides to Split as the outcome of the confab; hope it doesn't disqualify Nigeria from taking part in the World Cup Finals undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) / Bindow Jibrilla Visits Bomb Blast Victims, Bans Night Market / Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.