Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father (1651 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / Controversial Letter: N’assembly Demands Jonathan’s Response / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father by AZeD1(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Did you even read the letter? If you haven't, pls go and read the letter.
We have read the letter and there is no part of the letter that talks about the problems facing the country. So how does it affect Nigerians?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father by funnyx(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2013
A-ZeD:

We have read the letter and there is no part of the letter that talks about the problems facing the country. So how does it affect Nigerians?

Don't mind him, he should go and read where Iyabo mentioned people like him in the letter as people who usually fight tooth and nail to maintain the status quo.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2013
A-ZeD:

That goes to confirm that you'r mentally challenged, except of course you did not read the letter. Unfortunately, I dont have the time to take you thru the details in the letter.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father by pacido: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2013
A-ZeD:

seriously.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It:
Bros i was going to ask you this question. My other question however is do you work?
Na you dey buy MB for me wey I dey take browse?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father by AZeD1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
That goes to confirm that you'r mentally challenged, except of course you did not read the letter. Unfortunately, I dont have the time to take you thru the details in the letter.
You don't have time or you know there's nothing in there?
Which part of the letter affects iya Basira?

Is it the part where she says she's done with politics?
Or how she became a senator/ commissioner?
Or how she lived in a 2 bedroom bungalow?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father by Nogen: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

They wish they could have just edited the damn letter before it became public. Unfortunately, Iyabo was very discrete about it till it got to Vanguard. I am glad Vanguard is also a South West Newspaper.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Keeps Mum On Controversial Letter To Father by nuclearboy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Assume Iyabo wrote it - so what? How is that a national issue?

This is not what we as Nigerians should be bothered about - aside from the scandal "noise" value, its private business between a man and his daughter!

Its the one written to GEJ that matters and after this is forgotten, it will definitely return to the public space!

I just hope those celebrating remember that with this Iyabo - OBJ missive, GEJs enemies are simply increasing! OBJ has never shown shame and I doubt he has anything to lose! GEJ on the other hand.. ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ewooo!! Ebola In Adamawa / Oby Ezekwesili Describes Jonathan’s Order As Callous, Deceitful / A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.