Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner (996 Views)

This Is The Most Special.. Beauty Have Ever Seen / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by skydeep(f): 12:59am On Dec 19, 2013
*clears throat*

Ok, let me start. cheesy

This is what I keep thinking each time my hubby travels out of town. Being alone on the bed and feeling his touches, I start to think of the first day we met.

Hmmmmm.......

Who could have thought we would end up together and have two lovely kids today?

Alright, back to the topic. My special memory was when I met my hubby at the supermarket. That day was a perfect drama grin. I remember the look on his face when he said '' You will see a smiling dead man on the road if you don't go out on a date with me'' grin. Though I wasn't moved by those words but I laughed grin. Actually, he won my heart because of his humors. I always wish the event that took place on the first date will repeat everyday of life cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 19, 2013
I saw her advert on NL, then the next day, i saw her on a show glass in a shop. I purchased her, inserted my sim card and memory card, ever since then we have been together.
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by jmoore(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2013
Blank memory. I am anticipating for it.
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by Enegod(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2013
too many dead brain cells...can't remember any undecided
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by Snoggy(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2013
...following
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by hannne(f): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2013
xynerise is realy lucky to have you skydeep.antelope grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by skydeep(f): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2013
hannne: xynerise is realy lucky to have you skydeep.antelope grin grin grin grin
cheesy. Thanks sweetheart
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by xynerise: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2013
cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by sexymoma(f): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2013
Awwww so sweets kiss
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by sweetestguy(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2013
I'm coming
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by Saraha1(f): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
I would't be amaze if I find this thread on frontpage.
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Making up, afta breaking up.

To me, dats the best memory.
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Antelopic lines undecided undecided undecided undecided
Skydeep, you for allow him die first sad
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by xynerise: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua: Antelopic lines undecided undecided undecided undecided
Skydeep, you for allow him die first sad
Wetin dey worry this one? grin
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by stefikal(f): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2013
Big.game:
I saw her advert on NL, then the next day, i saw her on a show glass in a shop. I purchased her, inserted my sim card and memory card, ever since then we have been together.

lwkmd....so na phone be ur own partner...lolzgrin
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Share Your Most Special Memory(ies) With Your Partner by onegig(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2013
spreads my mat and watching keenly..

(1) (Reply)

Dating Three Sisters; Fun Or Stress? / Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! / Laws Of Attraction Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.