Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! (1004 Views)

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by cooljoe13: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Good day nlanders, hope the weather isn't really hot. Ohk. Lemme set to discussion. There is this good friend of mine. He can spent a lot on ladies but when he tries to get laid with them, he gets bleeped up. As in, attimes he will initiate the action but he ends up being insulted or rejected by them. I as a guy I have explain different ways and tactics I use to getting my girls laid without issues but he still doesn't get it or doesn't work for him. So now he's requesting that probably if there's any drugs or seductive that can get girls into the mood or hot and want to have sex. Pls I need only serious comment on this. Thanks
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by yorex2011: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Are u trying to encourage rape...if a girl wants to have sex she will.. If she doesn't want it, she doesn't... So dis one that u are asking for drugs and sedatives.. Its getting dangerously close to r.ape

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=88pt]when olosho's full everywhere grin
I smh for your friend oo[/size]
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Maamin(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2014
My friend get your game tight and right...you dont jump at girls to get them sleep with you angry...they are emotional human beings na! They get triggered by what they hear not what they see. Turn them on with your words not sedatives and drugs. Are you trying to rape someone? undecided
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Drdaps(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Tell your friend to stop spending and wait till he get married. But i am guessing that it's not your friend but you. grin
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by RColours: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2014
I'm not so sure about the drugs, but the most effective one is Coartem or Lumatem. It works cry

When it comes to drink, Lucozade Boost is the answer. Try to buy her chilled one. sad angry
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Summersland(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2014
U nd ur frnd plan 2 rape,taperule court wil use 2 sentence both of u 2 prison.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2014
SMH for some people.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2014
I had his problem too. do u know hw i over came it.
i learnt what the like, make dem comfortable staying around u but alone and in pblic. dont initiate sex when u guys are alone until u notice she is ok with it. bt talk more abt it.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by AJ01(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2014
cooljoe13:
Good day nlanders, hope the weather isn't really hot. Ohk. Lemme set to discussion. There is this good friend of mine. He can spent a lot on ladies but when he tries to get laid with them, he gets bleeped up. As in, attimes he will initiate the action but he ends up being insulted or rejected by them. I as a guy I have explain different ways and tactics I use to getting my girls laid without issues but he still doesn't get it or doesn't work for him. So now he's requesting that probably if there's any drugs or seductive that can get girls into the mood or hot and want to have sex. Pls I need only serious comment on this. Thanks
you both need Jesus undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Afrok(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Smh for him and Smd for d girls (d 4 dicck).... Ur friend has lost it all, he has made his money to do the talking and perform the actions thereby making the girls to get laid with his spending. It's not bad spending for girls but sowing where U won't reap is a SIN.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by major466(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2014
You asking Nairalanders to help give your friend tips on how to sleep with a girl without her concent? You know what we call that? Rape!
Anyone who gets laid with a lady through drugs is dumb and a wussie. Not a real man.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by merit12(f): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2014

*draws d op ears and whisper in it *he is not get the formula.

1 How old is he?
2 is he ugly or handsome

3 is this his first time

4 is he. Anxious to get laid

5 is his parent aware of it

6 is he old enough to lay a woman

7 is his matured?

8 is this all about your friend or about you?

9 by fire byforce you want your. Friend laid this year?

Go.............gather the formula

Contact.....redbenson,mr cork samflexxy,jboy73,3cycle,tosyne2much, SuperMartins this guys got the formula.

Lastly........conji is a bastard
Watching this op with my black google 3d glasses
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by cooljoe13: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2014
yorex2011:
Are u trying to encourage rape...if a girl wants to have sex she will.. If she doesn't want it, she doesn't... So dis one that u are asking for drugs and sedatives.. Its getting dangerously close to r.ape

Hmm. Not so bro. Just thinking dat there's a way dat could get someone hot, someone might get hot nd still refuse sex o. Not trying to rape o. Anyway thanks for the Comment
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2014
merit12:

*draws d op ears and whisper in it *he is not get the formula.

1 How old is he?
2 is he ugly or handsome

3 is this his first time

4 is he. Anxious to get laid

5 is his parent aware of it

6 is he old enough to lay a woman

7 is his matured?

8 is this all about your friend or about you?

9 by fire byforce you want your. Friend laid this year?

Go.............gather the formula

Contact.....redbenson,mr cork samflexxy,jboy73,3cycle,tosyne2much, SuperMartins this guys got the formula.

Lastly........conji is a bastard
Watching this op with my black google 3d glasses
grin
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by cooljoe13: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Drdaps:
Tell your friend to stop spending and wait till he get married. But i am guessing that it's not your friend but you. grin

LOL. Funny dude. Me am engaged o. Abeg. Not me. Well thanks for the Comment.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by ikeno(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2014
@op you see your life.if dem catch una na dat tym u go say na Devil push u.d guy dey em own dey fink hw em wnt enter papa God gud book u nd ur frd go dey use em name dey perpetrate evil.
If na so konji hole am reach mak em go meet ashi(ash*wo).

Ooh 21yrs imprisonment,u an ur frd go grow green bear bear.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
merit12:
[color=#990000]

Merit dear the thing isn't about age but the fact that op's friend has severe body odour.
@op pls tell your friend to upgrade and start using detol instead of canoe soap to bath.

Secondly may be he was roughly circumcised, he should go see a nurse for a fresh cut because no girl likes ugly things.

Brb please, have lectures by 10, I wouldn't want to miss mrCock's class.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by cooljoe13: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
3cycle:

Merit dear the thing isn't about age but the fact that op's friend has severe body odour.
@op pls tell your friend to upgrade and start using detol instead of canoe soap to bath.

Secondly may be he was roughly circumcised, he should go see a nurse for a fresh cut because no girl likes ugly things.

Brb please, have lectures by 10, I wouldn't want to miss mrCock's class.

LOL. Funny guy. Btw u mean Mrcock will be giving giving lecture today. Abeg send me address sharply
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
So your friend is spending on girls so that he can sleep with them.
nwami lee lee nwami lee lee ur friend Tin ye aka na barbu wire!

(1) (Reply)

Proposing On 31st. Help Needed! Should I Make It Private Or Public? / Hmmmmmmmmmm: VALENTINE / Can A Lady In A Relatioship Or Not Do Without Make-up In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.