Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions (4318 Views)

One Most Difficult Of Many Questions For Ladies. / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2013
I was just thinking about the number of people that needs help here on Nairaland. You see them browsing through different sections looking for those with similar needs to theirs so they would be able to learn from the advice meted out to that person. All that has come to an end. Open up to me and you will be surprised how close you are to the answer.

As a man who had seen many things, I have decided to offer my invaluable skills free. You can ask me questions concerning the matters of the heart, mind and even spirituality. Humour is my watchword. I will give you the answers you so desire.

Ask FOXYDRAMUS Now!!!
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by immortalvoices(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2013
any question foxy dr?
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2013
immortalvoices: any question foxy dr?

You can ask any question. Ranging from romantic, sadistic, epileptic and even spiritual matters. The truth will surely set you free

Peace!!
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by CorkyJoe: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I was just thinking about the number of people that needs help here on Nairaland. You see them browsing through different sections looking for those with similar needs to theirs so they would be able to learn from the advice meted out to that person. All that has come to an end. Open up to me and you will be surprised how close you are to the answer.

As a man who had seen many things, I have decided to offer my invaluable skills free. You can ask me questions concerning the matters of the heart, mind and even spirituality. Humour is my watchword. I will give you the answers you so desire.

Ask FOXYDRAMUS Now!!!

..Mr Doctor...our question is :.. why are Nairaland babes refusing to supply punny ....like helpin the brothers?..
...whats the logic? They so rude and stobborn!!...why?
angry
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2013
I am still waiting for questionss
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2013
Corky Joe:

..Mr Doctor...our question is :.. why are Nairaland babes refusing to supply punny ....like helpin the brothers?..
...whats the logic? They so rude and stobborn!!...why?
angry

If you know how to play your card well, I tell you, you will get them in abundance. Now the problem with some Nairaland dudes is, they kiss and tell. I have seen cases where the moderators had to step in quickly in order for the matter to be curtailed.

Another thing, them sisters like talented brothers and those that can make their day. Are you one of them?

If you are, I speak into your life this day, punnnies shall find their ways into your life..... Halla amen!!!

Foxydramus
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by CorkyJoe: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

If you know how to play your card well, I tell you, you will get them in abundance. Now the problem with some Nairaland dudes is, they kiss and tell. I have seen cases where the moderators had to step in quickly in order for the matter to be curtailed.

Another thing, them sisters like talented brothers and those that can make their day. Are you one of them?

If you are, I speak into your life this day, punnnies shall find their ways into your life..... Halla amen!!!

Foxydramus

...…which card?? ..bro these babes make u waster precious energy on toastin….but guess wot…ordinary punnny, they wunt release… Even to throw kiss..its wahala!!! angry
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2013
Corky Joe:

...…which card?? ..bro these babes make u waster precious energy on toastin….but guess wot…ordinary punnny, they wunt release… Even to throw kiss..its wahala!!! angry

I just told you all you need to know....
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by Kingademos(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2013
kip d ball rolling
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Kingademos: kip d ball rolling

Thanks...

What's your question?
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by CorkyJoe: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

I just told you all you need to know....

….bro no oofeincece but why are u answering my question wit a question? r u disable?? undecided
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Corky Joe:

….bro no oofeincece but why are u answering my question wit a question? r u disable?? undecided

I am not disabled neither did I answer your question with a question.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by missstella(f): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Foxydramus
you are among the nairaland guys dat kiss and tell
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by Kingademos(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2013
there z dis babe dat I kinda love nd she told me she loves me too bt she can't date me. please m confused
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss stella: you are among the nairaland guys dat kiss and tell

This is not a question so I aint saying anything. Stop coming to a conclusion because I write.....
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kingademos: there z dis babe dat I kinda love nd she told me she loves me too bt she can't date me. please m confused

Dear Kingademos,

Let her go. When a girl tells you she wants you as a friend, sees you as a brother and likes you a lot but cannot date you, it means she doesn't have anything for you. If you hang around, you are but wasting your time. Take the next available keke to the babe that has been staring at you for a long time.

Foxydramus
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by Kingademos(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Dear Kingademos,

Let her go. When a girl tells you she wants you as a friend, sees you as a brother and likes you a lot but cannot date you, it means she doesn't have anything for you. If you hang around, you are but wasting your time. Take the next available keke to the babe that has been staring at you for a long time.

Foxydramus
thanks man
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by CorkyJoe: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

I am not disabled neither did I answer your question with a question.

Thanks

...ok then...wots the quickest way to get punny on Nairaland without spendin 1 kobo?...those babes are Gold diggars! angry
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by AbuMikey(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Dear Kingademos,

Foxydramus

Gbam!

Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Corky Joe:

...ok then...wots the quickest way to get punny on Nairaland without spendin 1 kobo?...those babes are Gold diggars! angry

It is simple... Be cool wink
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by larride(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by CorkyJoe: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

It is simple... Be cool wink

...which coool??.. wait until u r 100 years old? angry
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Corky Joe:

...which coool??.. wait until u r 100 years old? angry

Not really.
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by veave(f): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
okay,
i'm 25 but look 16, currently doing my masters in a reputable nigerian university. problem is...
children tend to ask me out. i intentionally dress expensively so they know i'm not their mate. i dont dress like a kid either.
i noticed guys bellow 22 always ask me out. w@ do i do to catch the eye of 30 and above. imagine my neighbour askin if i was upto 20...
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by veave(f): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
i dont have friends because i'm a bit on the quiet side, they tend to overshadow me and people will be asking my agemate is this ur youngersister? e still dey pain me fa... and the older guys that manage to come around do it with the intention of 'decieving this small geh'. but wen they see i cant be pushed, theey runaway...
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by 190theclown: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
undecided
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
veave: okay,
i'm 25 but look 16, currently doing my masters in a reputable nigerian university. problem is...
children tend to ask me out. i intentionally dress expensively so they know i'm not their mate. i dont dress like a kid either.
i noticed guys bellow 22 always ask me out. w@ do i do to catch the eye of 30 and above. imagine my neighbour askin if i was upto 20...

Dressing expensively sometimes doesn't do the trick, instead it points you as one who is flirty. Sorry to say...

To catch the eyes of them 30 years old dudes, you need to learn how to go to places where you find them. Have friends your mate that actually looks your age and stroll around with them. And uhm, learn to be on the quiet side. It makes you mysterious and guys likes getting to know them silent sisters.

Now that you have announced it, I believe 190 will be on your case.

Goodluck...

Foxydramus

1 Like

Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by FoxyFlow(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
veave: i dont have friends because i'm a bit on the quiet side, they tend to overshadow me and people will be asking my agemate is this ur youngersister? e still dey pain me fa... and the older guys that manage to come around do it with the intention of 'decieving this small geh'. but wen they see i cant be pushed, theey runaway...

I intentionally decided to answer the first before jumping to this one. The next guy that tries to play with you thinking you are a small girl eh, if you like him, holla at me. I have this stuff my grandma gave to me. It will work.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by veave(f): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
foxy its not like i wear seductive cloths or anything...
keeping friends my age- but it hurts wen they ask, is dis ur yonga sister? eh?
okay all this older guys were did u say i should go and look for them?
registered in a good gym buh its still d babies d@ say 'hi'... the older ones think i'm under age...
guy it can pain wella...
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by 190theclown: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Dressing expensively sometimes doesn't do the trick, instead it points you as one who is flirty. Sorry to say...

To catch the eyes of them 30 years old dudes, you need to learn how to go to places where you find them. Have friends your mate that actually looks your age and stroll around with them. And uhm, learn to be on the quiet side. It makes you mysterious and guys likes getting to know them silent sisters.

Now that you have announced it, I believe 190 will be on your case.

Goodluck...

Foxydramus

wink wink
Re: Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions by veave(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
190 pls dont be on my case... i beg u in God's name...
@ OP... okay i don hear u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Only: See Reasons Why You Should Not Wear G-strings. / A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.