Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures (12722 Views)

Election Results With Pictures / FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - / Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by ollyruffy: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lies, Lies and Lies. This OP is a paid agent.
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by jmaine: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
tobex_23: As I would always say, and am expecting the lapdog with the name JMAINE to come and start barking!

What about lagos-Ibadan express road!
Or is this PDP people just cool with the number of death on that road daily

I know these road too is important but they have been promising to do Lagos-Ibadan road since I was born so what is stopping them??

All i do is quarantine your heritage of idiocy . . .Be guided . . . .

that's all . . . . .

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
What abt d patani bridge
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by 5thNOTE: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
theshadyexpress: I have traversed the entire East-West Rd within six months, including just 24 hrs ago. I can authoritatively inform you that it is roughly 65% completed:

1. Between Effurun and Ogor (Ughelli, Delta state), the dual carriageway (8 lanes) is fully complete and in use.

2. Between Ogor and Enwhe (close to Patani (boundary town between Delta and Bayelsa), one half of the carriageway is fully completed, and in use and the second lane is under construction

3. Between Adagbabiri (Bayelsa) and Mbiama, sections of one-half of the carriageway is done with work ongoing.

4. Between Okogbe and Ahoada (Rivers) sections are done and others in constant construction.

5. Between Ahoada and Choba (UNIPORT), One half is 90% completed.

6. All other sections have work ongoing on them gradually

7. Between Rivers and Akwa Ibom, is 85% completed

PS: The 2014 December date may be achievable, but I think, March 2015 should be best bet..
The ediot of a President have done many road and bridges to the north and even to unrecongnized/unhabitable part of the north with south south money just to keep D huge leeches who has blindfolded themselves away frm threat of removing him frm president. Let them remove him and we go our own way, it is never a threat. Imagine the North all this while filled with threat and dissatisfaction and we all knw how even Obj was a north Freak fella, and almost 90percent project down by any government in this country was(in a bit to satisfy them and their crook way they give our polictians money and demand 4 work/action in their place) in D north yet all, i mean all D money come frm D south south. If becus u ppl are bigger then we D south south cant feed or attend to ourselves then u ppl better go. Becus no matter what happens D north will claim themselves and terriority tomorrow and then we have lost in try to pls ppl who were enslaving and a burden. He should make sure he employ D locals by build mordern barns for yam, corn, rice, and proper processing rice mill in D south. We cant invest in D north which is nt our land. He should knw that D nation is nt weld together, it is breakable and we are very different sets of ppl.
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by 5thNOTE: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
otokx:

Propagndist using half truths to create a false impression.

At the end of 2019 when the road is not yet completed the Niger Delta people will have only themselves to blame for not speaking up when it mattered the most.
Guy i tire o
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by 5thNOTE: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: LWKMD!

"Shady express" is trying to sell us on all of Jonathan's achievements. Since you are being paid, could you at least use a better username? It's hard to believe anything from a person that calls themself shady. grin

1. Jonathan has been president for FOUR YEARS. Not two. Please stop lying and misleading us.

2. How daft are we supposed to be? The road will be finished by March 2015 abi? So we should just shut up and PRAY the FG fixes the road? If the FG hasn't completed the road by 2015, it will be too late to complain. That's what your likes wants isn't it?

3. How much are you being paid to do this to us? Are you Nigerian? Aren't you ashamed that after your propaganda is done that the road will still be unusable? How many pieces of silver for your soul?

4. I pray that God works on your life the same way the FG works on the East-West Road. Amen!

Next you will be telling us that the Second Niger Bridge is 99% completed, and that we should not worry because it will be completed on Election Day! March 2015 my foot...

only Jesus Christ knws why our Dummy in Aso Rock refuses to build such bridge. If he hasnt built such bridge, ist ordinary road in some state that cars and truck fall off that he will attend to?
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by prelomo: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: LWKMD!

"Shady express" is trying to sell us on all of Jonathan's achievements. Since you are being paid, could you at least use a better username? It's hard to believe anything from a person that calls themself shady. grin

1. Jonathan has been president for FOUR YEARS. Not two. Please stop lying and misleading us.

2. How daft are we supposed to be? The road will be finished by March 2015 abi? So we should just shut up and PRAY the FG fixes the road? If the FG hasn't completed the road by 2015, it will be too late to complain. That's what your likes wants isn't it?

3. How much are you being paid to do this to us? Are you Nigerian? Aren't you ashamed that after your propaganda is done that the road will still be unusable? How many pieces of silver for your soul?

4. I pray that God works on your life the same way the FG works on the East-West Road. Amen!

Next you will be telling us that the Second Niger Bridge is 99% completed, and that we should not worry because it will be completed on Election Day! March 2015 my foot...

refineries for sale,power for sale very soon FG roads for sale ,this is.a nice advert!
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
no queues in filling stations @ tis time of d year?

power almost 24hours of d day.

Wor more can Nigerians ask 4?

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by patriotic007: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
The OP is saying the gospel truth,.....I past that road this month exactly the description he has given,.....I was impressed infact everyone was talking about it,.....Completing that road alone can win GEJ any election because that road has really be politicised in the past by both the opposition and ruling,.....The bridge components for the patani bridge in ready if only you can look to your right after the bridge when coming from ughelli side @the setraco yard,......I was short of words and the only question i asked myself was,....has there ever been a president in this country before GEJ?...since that day i vowed to do anything within my power to promote GES's regime and enlighten our people about his works..

2 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by otokx(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
The liar even said its 8 lanes... why are people this wicked?
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Fourwinds: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2013
nonsence. it is d duty of FG to contruct good roads. na d president get d money.? it is only fake politicians dat uses what rightly belongs to u to campaign. nonsences post.

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 20, 2013
igbsam: Y'all be praising GEJ as if its not his duty before.......Mtchewwwwwwwwwww! What's new about this. Isn't that why he's elected to office ? Can you employ someone to work for u and when he does his/her, you start licking his feet. All these GEJ worshippers for nairaland sef.
Dude, take a chill pill and save urself of high BP, it's because u guys asked to see what GEJ has done, in 3 years.
We pledge to continue to show u guys with hard facts and proofs, already this move is winning more and more people even in the SW to GEJ.

Team Fresh Air, let's keep the heat on these apc clowns and silence dem forever.
They asked for it, let's give it to them HOT.

3 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 20, 2013
5thNOTE: The ediot of a President have done many road and bridges to the north and even to unrecongnized/unhabitable part of the north with south south money just to keep D huge leeches who has blindfolded themselves away frm threat of removing him frm president. Let them remove him and we go our own way, it is never a threat. Imagine the North all this while filled with threat and dissatisfaction and we all knw how even Obj was a north Freak fella, and almost 90percent project down by any government in this country was(in a bit to satisfy them and their crook way they give our polictians money and demand 4 work/action in their place) in D north yet all, i mean all D money come frm D south south. If becus u ppl are bigger then we D south south cant feed or attend to ourselves then u ppl better go. Becus no matter what happens D north will claim themselves and terriority tomorrow and then we have lost in try to pls ppl who were enslaving and a burden. He should make sure he employ D locals by build mordern barns for yam, corn, rice, and proper processing rice mill in D south. We cant invest in D north which is nt our land. He should knw that D nation is nt weld together, it is breakable and we are very different sets of ppl.
This is good, finally an apc e-warrior is now aknowledging the Fresh Air in the North.
I thought they said he's not done anything in Nigeria...
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Welrez(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2013
I passed through that road on my way from Aba to Delta on the 17th of December,2013 and I can categorically tell you that,except for the Bayelsa section which is by far the most uncompleted,work on the road is making progress.I travelled home in ease,unlike the previous occasions when one danced alingo all the way.I am impressed,but I want more effort so that the project will be completed in time.I also want more work on the Bomadi-Ndoro road,since the Ughelli-Bomadi road is almost completed now.

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2013
;DFake road.
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Omaresh(f): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2013
I was born in ughelli and lived there till 2008. the construction of this road started around 2006/07 by setraco construction company, its a simple dual carriage way from effurun to port harcourt. stop calling it the east west road.
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by taharqa: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg, where my 'frnd' @Demdem? And even my oda 'frnd' @Symphoni? Their inputs wud be appreciated on dis thread....
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by phantom(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Omaresh: I was born in ughelli and lived there till 2008. the construction of this road started around 2006/07 by setraco construction company, its a simple dual carriage way from effurun to port harcourt. stop calling it the east west road.
please where does the road start and where does it end?
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by lagosph: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Abagworo:

What has name got to do with the quality of work? I'm impressed with the quality of work. Its exactly like Amaechi's roads. They dig 6 to 10 feet into the ground and refill with sharp sand then use cement and concrete on it before tarring. Forget about the aesthetics or finishing and consider the quality of materials being used.

However the poster seems to have emphasized on the areas that predate Jonathan like Trailer Park to Ikot-Abasi and Warri to Ughelli. The issue has always been Patani to Eleme. One side has reached 80% between Mbiama and Choba while the other lane has not even been started yet. I believe one lane of the road will be finished before the end of 2014 but the 2nd lane will take 2 to 3 more years going by the slow pace of work.
Warri to Ughelli didn't predate Jonathan, it started after Jonathan became acting president in 2010, use to drive that route every day to drop my wife at work. Pls get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by nelandrewz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ops if u were paid to publish dis by either GEJ or Tony Anenih of Setraco, pls kindly tell him that Niger-Deltans are not happy wit d pace of work. He should get more equipments and stop modelling wit earth movin vehicles parked at d road side. At least he achieved his aim of chasing Julius Berger away wit militant kidnappings so he can construct 4m Warri 2 PH alone wit Setraco. Let him stop playing politics with the road and mind you that is not an 8-lane road. Parking space at the side of a road is not counted as lanes. Try to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Prime Minister, Netanyahu Calls For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release (photo) / Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education / Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.