Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ (3242 Views)

NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister / $49.8bn Oil Funds Not Missing, Says Senate / Senate Probes Alleged Missing $49.8 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth: So, the question is WHAT IS APC ANGRY ABOUT? lol

Maybe they are angry about the state of our nation in 2013.

Poverty, illiteracy, disease, lack of infrastructure, corruption, divide and rule politics, unemployment, etc...
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by mgbeketoto: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2013
OK sir!
If you say so! wink
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Onlytruth(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Then why is Obj writing angry letters. Is he not a PDP President?

Didn't you hear that he is about to join APC?
The closer the day he joins APC the angrier he gets.
He shall be totally furious by the time he completes registratrion as an APC member. cool
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Onlytruth(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Maybe they are angry about the state of our nation in 2013.

Poverty, illiteracy, disease, lack of infrastructure, corruption, divide and rule politics, unemployment, etc...

Which were all instituted by APC members like Buhari and perfected by Obasanjo! wink
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 12:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

Which were all instituted by APC members like Buhari and perfected by Obasanjo! wink

Obj is a PDP founding member, a PDP President, and is still a member of PDP.

He has not joined any other party.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Onlytruth(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You are not watching his body language enough.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

You are not watching his body language enough.

Obj will never join APC and APC will never accept Obj.

Obj and Tinubu H.A.T.E. each other. Obj withheld Lagos' allocation for years. Obj tried to destroy ACN by hook and by crook. Obj played very dirty.

If you think Tinubu will be for him joining, you are high.

Secondly, OBJ doesn't add anything to APC. As far as APC is concerned, a disgruntled PDP OBJ is better than a disgruntled APC OBJ.

You should use your brain. I am surprised at how short-sighted so many of you are.

Last reason OBJ will not join...his ego. No one wants him to come along, especially the new APC members that are seeking party leadership positions. If OBJ comes, OBJ will bring his already powerful friends with him. Those powerful friends will be added competition for party leadership roles.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by TechWalker007: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Did someone just modified the title from the source?

Sources' title:Alleged missing $49.8bn oil money: Sanusi to Okonjo-Iweala: ‘I’m sorry’

Nairaland's thread: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’

Did someone deliberately remove NOI in the title?

Thought someone was threatened in another thread for modifying the title.

SANUSI APOLOGIZED TO NOI!!!!

Is that too difficult to admit?
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 12:51am On Dec 20, 2013
TechWalker007: Did someone just modified the title from the source?

Sources' title:Alleged missing $49.8bn oil money: Sanusi to Okonjo-Iweala: ‘I’m sorry’

Nairaland's thread: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’

Did someone deliberately remove NOI in the title?

Thought someone was threatened in another thread for modifying the title.

SANUSI APOLOGIZED TO NOI!!!!

Is that too difficult to admit?

The person who started this thread is pro PDP. Take it up with him.

Apologizing to NOI weakens the headline if you are a PDP supporter. That's why he removed it.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by TechWalker007: 12:51am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Obj and Tinubu H.A.T.E. each other. Obj withheld Lagos' allocation for years. Obj tried to destroy ACN by hook and by crook. Obj played very dirty.

Secondly, OBJ doesn't add anything to APC. As far as APC is concerned, a disgruntled PDP OBJ is better than a disgruntled APC OBJ.

You should use your brain. I am surprised at how short-sighted so many of you are.

Last reason OBJ will not join...his ego. No one wants him to come along, especially the new APC members that are seeking party leadership positions. If OBJ comes, OBJ will bring his already powerful friends with him. Those powerful friends will be added competition for party leadership roles.

You are here making noise and your power hungry desperados are wooing OBJ and Atiku at the same time.
Keep living in self denial.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Just see the way you're analyzing politics like it's an interesting game. You're ready to play away your future and that of your children for some useless political affiliation and supremacy, and it's very interesting to you.

How old are you btw?
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 12:53am On Dec 20, 2013
TechWalker007:

You are here making noise and your power hungry desperados are wooing OBJ and Atiku at the same time.
Keep living in self denial.

You can quote me on it.

APC will NEVER allow OBJ to join.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by TechWalker007: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You can quote me on it.

APC will NEVER allow OBJ to join.

I have quoted you on it cheesy cheesy cheesy

APC already accepted worse people.

Nyako is the "best" governor in the world!!!!!!

Tinubu's case, the EFCC chairman said, is of international dimension.
- from the archives.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2013
rudedough:

Just see the way you're analyzing politics like it's an interesting game. You're ready to play away your future and that of your children for some useless political affiliation and supremacy, and it's very interesting to you.

How old are you btw?

Politics is the most important game in the world.

I only care about one thing until 2015. Ensuring Nigeria has a two party democracy.

The reason is simple: in a one party democracy, people talk about tribe and other bullsh**. In a two party democracy people fight over POLICIES!

Very different. In America you will hear the Republicans bash Obama over specific laws and foreign policy positions. In Nigeria we NEVER talk about those things.

A two party democracy in Nigeria will change EVERYTHING. I am very excited.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The person who started this thread is pro PDP. Take it up with him.

Apologizing to NOI weakens the headline if you are a PDP supporter. That's why he removed it.

I don't have any political affiliation. Infact i hate Nigeria politics but that doesn't mean that i won't bring up the truth when i see one. Read the below quote, does it sound like a general apology or not.

"Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi yesterday told a reconciliation meeting of stakeholders, set up to resolve the controversy over the alleged missing $49.8 billion oil money that he was “misled.”"

Now show me anywhere in the passage where Sanusi personally apologized to NOI. Read the message not the headline next time.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 1:05am On Dec 20, 2013
rudedough:

I don't have any political affiliation. Infact i hate Nigeria politics but that doesn't mean that i won't bring up the truth when i see one. Read the below quote, does it sound like a general apology or not.

"Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi yesterday told a reconciliation meeting of stakeholders, set up to resolve the controversy over the alleged missing $49.8 billion oil money that he was “misled.”"

Now show me anywhere in the passage where Sanusi personally apologized to NOI. Read the message not the headline next time.

Good point.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by TechWalker007: 1:06am On Dec 20, 2013
rudedough:

"In fact, Sanusi reportedly apologized to the Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala for the advertised mix-up contained in his letter to President Goodluck Jonathan, sources at the meeting said."

"He embraced and apologized to the Minister of Finance for the mix-up,” said the source."

Please do not take that out. Sanusi was schooled by the impeccable NOI and he mellowed.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2013
TechWalker007:

I have quoted you on it cheesy cheesy cheesy

APC already accepted worse people.

Nyako is the "best" governor in the world!!!!!!

- from the archives.

APC isn't deciding who joins them based on morals. They are asking five questions:

1. What can this person do for us?

2. What are the pros and cons of working together?

3. What do they WANT from us?

4. Are we willing to give them what they want, or help them get it?

5. If we decide not to give them what they want, are they willing to agree on a compromise that we like?

It would take a different thread to discuss why Ribadu and Tinubu joined hands. You should start to see why without me stating it though. Try to work out what both parties get out of the deal.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Genius100: 1:21am On Dec 20, 2013
Nonsense. Sanusi never said he was sorry. Sanusi did not do anything wrong. He said $49 billion was unaccounted for. About $38 billion has been accounted for and $10.8 billion is still missing
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by TechWalker007: 1:29am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

APC isn't deciding who joins them based on morals. They are asking five questions:

1. What can this person do for us?

2. What are the pros and cons of working together?

3. What do they WANT from us?

4. Are we willing to give them what they want, or help them get it?

5. If we decide not to give them what they want, are they willing to agree on a compromise that we like?

It would take a different thread to discuss why Ribadu and Tinubu joined hands. You should start to see why without me stating it though. Try to work out what both parties get out of the deal.

This is a very pathetic defense.
According to you in the past, these are devils and people destroying Nigeria.
Now they are important to you.
If they choose to remain with PDP we should hate them but when they move over, they are "needed" for change?

You guys are getting worse by the day.

1 Like

Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by bappahman: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Genius100: Nonsense. Sanusi never said he was sorry. Sanusi did not do anything wrong. He said $49 billion was unaccounted for. About $38 billion has been accounted for and $10.8 billion is still missing
$10B is no joke, the apology should be tendered after all the money has been accounted for....apology not accept
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 20, 2013
TechWalker007:

If they choose to remain with PDP we should hate them but when they move over, they are "needed" for change?

Like i said, he doesn't mind playing away his future and the future of his kids to politics. I wonder how much the APC and PDP pay their internet trolls to garner so much allegiance to the Party.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2013
TechWalker007:

I honestly do not support APC.

I support Fashola, because he is the best politician we have.

Like I said, two party democracy is the only thing I care about. And for that to happen, PDP must get weaker and APC must get stronger. From there, you can derive my position on any issue.

I don't like many of the people in Nigerian politics, but...

“You go to war with the Army you have, not the Army you might want or wish to have at a later time” -Donald Rumsfeld, Former US Secretary of Defense
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 1:48am On Dec 20, 2013
rudedough:

Like i said, he doesn't mind playing away his future and the future of his kids to politics. I wonder how much the APC and PDP pay their internet trolls to garner so much allegiance to the Party.

I have earned my money legally and ethically. I am doing very well and will never have to worry. I have no regrets.

My lifelong goal is to see the black race move to the next level. The previous generations fought for political freedom, and our generation must fight for economic prosperity.

That first picture is Shanghai in 1990 and the second is the same place in Shanghai in 2010.

I will be damned if we don't recreate the same thing in Nigeria.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by naijaking1: 2:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Which kin apology be that?
For once I think we should treat him according to sharia law: stone him!
He provided fodder for OBJ and Tambuwal complaints of corruption, how does he take it back
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 20, 2013
rudedough:

So far I've seen 2 MODs view this topic and exited. I think Seun should employ new MODs who don't have any political affiliation. Seun needs traffic for this forum to grow but his MODs are ignoring posts that would create traffic because of their selfish political affiliation.

#MyThougthThough
Oh! So na only you no know say Seun now works for Tinubu?
Watch out for what Linda and co will soon do for GEJ.
Power of the Media

1 Like

Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by jmaine: 2:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Point of order! OBJ is not a PDP founding member, OBJ simply came along and hijacked the party from it's founders. . . . .
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by naijaking1: 2:14am On Dec 20, 2013
FRONT PAGE!
Please.
(If you agree, please repeat it. We can force these APC moderators to move!)
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by TechWalker007: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I honestly do not support APC.

I support Fashola, because he is the best politician we have.

Like I said, two party democracy is the only thing I care about. And for that to happen, PDP must get weaker and APC must get stronger. From there, you can derive my position on any issue.

I don't like many of the people in Nigerian politics, but...

“You go to war with the Army you have, not the Army you might want or wish to have at a later time” -Donald Rumsfeld, Former US Secretary of Defense

Do you really think corrupt bunches leaving PDP and joining APC makes APC stronger?
No it doesn't. It only makes APC at best, a smaller version of PDP.
A drop of impure water in a drum of pure water. You know what I'm talking about.

NB: APC has never been pure water at any time, so don't feel fly.

1 Like

Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 2:30am On Dec 20, 2013
TechWalker007:

Do you really think corrupt bunches leaving PDP and joining APC makes APC stronger?
No it doesn't. It only makes APC at best, a smaller version of PDP.
A drop of impure water in a drum of pure water. You know what I'm talking about.

NB: APC has never been pure water at any time, so don't feel fly.

You are not making anything close to sense, and I think you know it.
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 20, 2013
naijaking1: FRONT PAGE!
Please.
(If you agree, please repeat it. We can force these APC moderators to move!)
My guy abeg no bother, Seun and most Mods here are now apc e-rats, let's just manage the little we have to publish more of Fresh Air and shame apc the more, at least, until Linda, Laila and co come up with a better options for us.

#No Vacancy in Aso Rock Till 2019#
Re: Over Alleged Missing $49.8bn Oil Money: Sanusi Says ‘i’m Sorry’ by Kairoseki77: 2:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky:
My guy abeg no bother, Seun and most Mods here are now apc e-rats, let's just manage the little we have to publish more of Fresh Air and shame apc the more, at least, until Linda, Laila and co come up with a better options for us.

#No Vacancy in Aso Rock Till 2019#

Mukina posts the vast majority of threads to the FP, and she is not even Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Omisore Lambasts Aregbesola; Says Incumbent Governor Is A Thug / "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks / Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.