Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You (4324 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by demmie1: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hi guys,

I've been dating this girl for the past six months but she would'nt let me touch her, but she has been demanding for money and thing some of which i give her and some that i don't.

Recently she asked me to buy an android phone worth more than 50K for her, I have not agreed to but i want to know what I would do not to buy it and still make her believe i don't know about her games.

I feel like telling her off on the day she supposed that i would buy the phone, i think this is not the right way to go because i want to play her games with her.

What do you think i should do?
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Matildachinyere(f): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
fp tinz!!!! grin
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by 190theclown: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
just tell her back for ground, part your legs open and android phone for hand

is it that hard!! why do these small small boys of now-a-days become so clueless about handling women angry angry angry
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Olayideh(f): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetheart let her realise there are no more monkeys at Idanre hills,even d monkeys @ Zoo don dey ping,if she wants material tins she has to pay for it wink shikena!!!
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by dopeJemi: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

is it that hard!! why do these small small boys of now-a-days become so clueless about handling women angry angry angry
dey show urseLf oh undecided
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by sweetestguy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Customised maga

2 Likes

Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by TyTymer(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guy u are a maga. Just find another babe straight. U lost d game even before u intended to play grin There are plenty correct babes in this world. Leave that leech.

2 Likes

Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Snoggy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
demmie1: Hi guys,

[size=22]I've been dating this girl for the past six months but she would'nt let me touch her[/size] „ [size=32]but she has been demanding for money and thing some of which i give her[/size] and some that i don't.

Recently she asked me to buy an android phone worth more than 50K for her, I have not agreed to but i want to know what I would do not to buy it and still make her believe i don't know about her games.

I feel like telling her off on the day she supposed that i would buy the phone, i think this is not the right way to go because i want to play her games with her.

What do you think i should do?
Parasitism at its peak.

OP, open your EYES!

1 Like

Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by eunisam: 6:58am On Dec 20, 2013
promise her heaven on earth,make it so real as if you want to fulfile it,then take a walk and dont look back or else she will game on you.
Learn from serendipity.
If you reduce the number of
women in your life you will be
financially buoyant 99 percent
of the time.
== Serendipity
Friendship and association with women have majorly
proven to be more or less
parasitic coupled with a
warped mentality that men
are being nice to them simply
because they are 'beautiful'. =
Christmas is just few days
today, I have gotten
innumerable subtle and tacit
cues to spend like, I need to
make my hair and I have got no money, my BIS just expired,
it has been long since I
recharged my phone. Ehe,
what are you gonna buy me
for christmas, etc
= One was telling me that she
needed to sell her phone that
she wanted a Galaxy note. I
wonder why most girl like
keeping up with the joneses.
Their life is riddled with unhealthy competition and
comparison.
=
Most guys of moderate means
can NEVER achieve anything in
life because of women. They just spend as they earn (paltry
sum) on women without let or
hindrance.
Women will always want you
to spend even if they have got
millions. I don't want to sound
immodest or smug, but I do
help women, even strangers
but it must be with something
they need and not a want.
If a girl has got an S2 Galaxy and simply wants an S4 just to
'upgrade' then I will have no
business with such because
it's not a need and I will be the
last to brook such profligacy
and extravagance and ostentation.
=
I would rather you my money
for other momentous things
than spend it on a 'genteel' girl
that may not even appreciate it.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by mencade6: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2013
it has been known that there is no difference between an ashawo and our ladies. Ashawo demand money before sex, our ladies demand you spend on them before u fu<k them.
Smart guys play them and succeed without spending much while mugu spend, spen and spend wothout even seeing the lady's brazzier.
1. Ashawo gives u con.don before sex.
2. Our gals most times like skin to skin.
Which means our gals distribute hiv, aids, and gonorrhea to us than even the ashawo.

*make you money, when time is right get married thats all*

4 Likes

Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by demmie1: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks eunisam, i actually took ur advice,

When the time came to buy the phone,i told her no monkey in idanre and threw up fits!
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 10, 2014
Rule no 1 in a relationship: never spend a dime of your money on any girlfriend. The day a girlfriend makes a single demand, tell to shove it.
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by skyscraperTM(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2014
N....C
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Dhurmynick(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2014
I was once like this guy.

The day my gal told me to buy her phantom a+

I cutwire..

She beg tire.
I'm the kinda guy that likes spending money on girls but when they over do it.. Its over
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by nairaman66(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2014
190-the-clown:

Thats too harsh!

Solution: Just reassure that getting the phone for her is not the problem, if you have the cash in hand.., let her take a peek! Tell her that you can get it anytime you want.. Only that you want to spend some quality time with her, that when she is ready she should let you know.. Anytime!

N.B

Dont call or SMS her. Infact dont disturb her at all.. Girls hate guys that are disturbing.. They find them repulsive! grin
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Olayideh: Sweetheart let her realise there are no more monkeys at Idanre hills,even d monkeys @ Zoo don dey ping,if she wants material tins she has to pay for it wink shikena!!!

hahahaha.ur head they their jare
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by kel4soft: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2014
nairaman66:

Thats too harsh!

Solution: Just reassure that getting the phone for her is not the problem, if you have the cash in hand.., let her take a peek! Tell her that you can get it anytime you want.. Only that you want to spend some quality time with her, that when she is ready she should let you know.. Anytime!

N.B

Dont call or SMS her. Infact dont disturb her at all.. Girls hate guys that are disturbing.. They find them repulsive! grin

I don't understand this theory of girls hating guys that disturb them. Infact, my ex broke up with me because I don't call her as often and also I don't disturb her.
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by linkbeth(f): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2014
walk to the next street. she obviously wants your material things
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Uziehot(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2014
Lets go dia.
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Afroconnect: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2014
All these girls are bitches-their fathers don't earn 40k a month,and they want a guy to spend all his money for them cos of their stained pussies...most of these Naija girls from poor families aint shit...they are all bitches.
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2014
This title shaa....

Abet how do I play a guy that obviously wants to play me undecided
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by Abbey2sam(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2014
Why fight a battle you already lost,

The only tin you can do is take her to the phone shop and price the phone while she's there with you, then tell her the day you will be coming back with her in front of the phone seller...........

You have within that period to bleep her, continue bleepin her, bleep her like you guys are married, then when that day comes,come up with a very funny story

Tank me later

1 Like

Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by OCTAVO: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2014
Learner grin
Re: How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You by donbuchi1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
seconded learner

(1) (Reply)

College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY / Why Does This Lady Always Send Me Pictures Of Herself As A Text Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.