Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? (20166 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lepasharon(f): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2013
Sike: Gbam! Plus Silent Hill

that nurse scene OMG lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lifestyle1(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2013
aywhy93: [size=14pt]The Scariest Movie Ever --> Wrong Turn - Left for Dead[/size]

you don watch SAW ?
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sylve11: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2013
Str8twistedme: Drag me to hell - that shii ain't scary jor -
Wrong turn 5 -

wrong turn, is that movie not the scariest on planet earth? cool
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by duni04(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2013
Bebetter: [size=20pt]Top for 2013:

Mama
The Conjouring
The Possesion

The rest movies you guys are mentioning, are mere thrillers, try "the orphanage" u go fear fear! And had anyone not seen "Mama 2013"? Quote: two toddlers in a room, one taps the other sleeping, "Victoria! Victoria, wake up it's mama; then the darkness comes crawling in through the window" haha! Creepy as hell.

[/size]
Watching scary movie 5 b4 watching MAMA killed MAMA for me.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by kazeytee(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
any movie scarier than "the mist" is starring the devil himself
it remains the scariest movie ever!
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Philipsdael(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
revolt: Mr rat, you don't have to narrate the entire movie for us. you Jes fckd it up for ppl like us tht wanted to go feast our eyes. blab
Hahahahahaha lolz..
This also reminds me of a Rat in one horror movie...
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Frankloon(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Philipsdael:
Hahahahahaha lolz..
This also reminds me of a Rat in one horror movie...
yeah, it's based on a book by James herbert- the rats
trippy hardcore shyt.
i remember a line 'the rats started eating out the innards, and i wondered "why i'm i still alive with my intestines all chewed up" , then my vision got blurry "o God they are all over and inside me " .and then my vision turned red
that was when i realised they've eaten up my eyes'.

book and movie shook me up like mad,
killed every damn rat i came across since then

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Frankloon(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
seeing this thread made me realise what i've been missing,so went horror movie hunting today, got
scream 4
morse
lost souls
exorcist
dominion
the exorcism of emily rose
the grudge 1-3
the last exorcism 1-2
wrong turn5
silent hill:revelation 3D
paranormal activity 4
Abducted
Warm bodies
waiting till it's dark, hope it's a pitch black moonless night
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by aywhy93(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
revolt: Mr rat, you don't have to narrate the entire movie for us. you Jes fckd it up for ppl like us tht wanted to go feast our eyes. blab

Mr Aguntan.. I didn't narrate it for you, I narrated it for the guy that said its interesting and for those that go to office since morning and get back at night so that they wont waste their precious 2 hours watching the meaningless movie like I did not for you thats got enough time to play away your L*fe. You can still watch it though!!!
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by aywhy93(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
life_style:

you don watch SAW ?

No, I never watch am... I will try to download it tonight
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lifestyle1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
aywhy93:

No, I never watch am... I will try to download it tonight

try watch am. watch 1 - 7
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by aywhy93(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
life_style:

try watch am. watch 1 - 7

Nice One Bro, I will try it out... Its better I go buy the collection instead of downloading it then. wink
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lifestyle1(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2013
sweetroses:

Come back and give your verdict after watching it.
I watched part 7 and part 3 before and I didn't think they were very interesting.

hOrror movies are not meant to be interesting but scaRy...
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by joyceok: 5:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Ngokafor: @op,The scariest movie for me is 'The Excorcism of Emily Rose'...to me the horror there is second to non.Cant forget the first time i watched it,movie ended at 3am,while in the movie,3am was when the devil's torments on Emily was most manifest cos of the spiritual implication of that time....
...lol i ended up sleeping in my brother's room for at least a week!,to his greatest amusement but i no send..

What do you dream after watching them

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lifestyle1(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2013
sweetroses:

Yea, but I like it when they are both scary and interesting. It makes watching them more enjoyable.

well, for me i like it all bloody. just saw house of wax now. not too bloody for my liking... saw insidious last night found it funny and emotional no blood. and they all survived except the old woman.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by revolt(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2013
aywhy93:

Mr Aguntan.. I didn't narrate it for you, I narrated it for the guy that said its interesting and for those that go to office since morning and get back at night so that they wont waste their precious 2 hours watching the meaningless movie like I did not for you thats got enough time to play away your L*fe. You can still watch it though!!!
Christmas fool, this is a forum, private messages aren't sent on forums,
plus internet is accessible even @ work. obviously youre one of those kids ASUU has been keeping at home.

basket mouth.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lepasharon(f): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
sweetroses:

Yea, but I like it when they are both scary and interesting. It makes watching them more enjoyable.

I guess SAW is scary and interesting undecided....
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by knzguru(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by aywhy93(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
revolt: Christmas fool, this is a forum, private messages aren't sent on forums,
plus internet is accessible even @ work. obviously youre one of those kids ASUU has been keeping at home.

basket mouth.

Didinrin!!! So, when you know Private Messages aren't sent on Forums. Why are you quoting me ? ASUU Kept me at home ? When am already working. I'm young n am a kid - ACCEPTED! but I got the brains you lack, A fool like you should be Freed sha... undecided
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by revolt(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
aywhy93:

Didinrin!!! So, when you know Private Messages aren't sent on Forums. Why are you quoting me ? ASUU Kept me at home ? When am already working. I'm young n am a kid - ACCEPTED! but I got the brains you lack, A fool like you should be Freed sha... undecided
I understand ur half baked brain, can't comprehend my message. anyways Xmas fool stop narrating movies here, you're wrecking it for people.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by aywhy93(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
revolt: I understand ur half baked brain, can't comprehend my message. anyways Xmas fool stop narrating movies here, you're wrecking it for people.

Well, For your information... I don't celebrate Christmas, I eat Chicken/Turkey whenever I feel like so I cant be surprised when you mention Xmas and fool in all your posts. You only eat good food and wear nice clothes on Xmas days only which is once a year so its still special to u and your level of foolishness is so high that Its better I even stop talking to you henceforth. #Agba Oshi shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by samistry(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
I alwaiz laff the way characters get killd in saw movies...
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by revolt(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
sweetroses: Anywhy and revolt it's okay.

Pls stop fighting, merry xmas two of you
ain't fighting oh. just chastising an obnoxious infant That's all. he must've corrected himself but as usual kids hate when they're set straight.
I Jes saw the human centipede and geez thats the goriest movie I've seen.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by yfo: 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Not to act all high and mighty but posting a detailed descriptionof a film is called a SPOILER and it sucks the fun outta watching the real deal #just saying.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by aywhy93(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Whatever
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by twezy: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Pls u guys should recommend sites where we can download mobile movies from
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by revolt(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
y-fo:
Not to act all high and mighty but posting a detailed description of a film is called a SPOILER and it sucks the fun outta the thrill outta watching the real deal....#just saying
abeg help Me tell that dunce, whose been summarizing movies.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by tutaboi(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2013
sweetroses: I am a big fan of horror movies, I love how they usually keep you spell bound and on the edge of your seat with your heart in your mouth and with no idea what will happen next.
I just love the rush that comes with watching horror movies. It's different from romance movies or adventure or sci fi where you can predict how. the movie will end in many cases.

I just finished watching a horror/ slasher movie titled "I spit on your grave" and I absolutely loved it.
It's not the scariest movie I have ever watched but it's ok, other scary films I have seen:
The Orphan
Martyrs
Drag me to hell
The grudge
Shutter Island
Silent Hill
Invitation Only

And so on.

What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I need suggestions to know what to download smiley
....hey! could you pls send me link dat you us to download movies. or anybody can asist wit dis pls thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / The Best Websites For Movies With Arabic Subtitles For Free ? / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.