Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? (20150 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Frankloon(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
finally got to watch 'the unborn', not bad
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Anyone has Insidious 2 or Silent Hill 2 wishing to do a tradeoff? cheesy
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lepasharon(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
^There is a silent Hill part two?..since when ?
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lepasharon(f): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
...Im still waiting for Jeepers Creepers 3 !
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by GogetterMD(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
vivacious vivi: Anyone has Insidious 2 or Silent Hill 2 wishing to do a tradeoff? cheesy

I have insidious 2 and I could help you download silent hill 2
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by revolt(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
lepasharon: ...Im still waiting for Jeepers Creepers 3 !
don't think it'll come out
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lepasharon(f): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
revolt: don't think it'll come out

Really? cry..but I saw the trailer...
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by revolt(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2013
lepasharon:

Really? cry..but I saw the trailer...
r I serz?
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by maxiipriestt: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
saw seed, wasn't too impressed with the film. it wasn't packing the heat that was potrayed by the hype
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lepasharon(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
revolt: r I serz?

Yes
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
GogetterMD:

I have insidious 2 and I could help you download silent hill 2

Yay! Oya PM me so we discuss the "tradeoff"! cheesy
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by DenisRock(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2014
how on earth could anyone be scared of resident evil.anyways,these are movies that will keep u halfway through d parlour door.
1)the hills have eyes uncut version
2)the shining.
3)saw 1-3
4)silent hill 1
5)the descent(really dark)
6)feast 1
7)Antichrist 2009 version(really sick)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by revolt(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2014
I just watched conjuring and finding it difficult to sleep since then...........That's a scary movie. the best exorcism I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by ugonna1054(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
texas chain saw massacre
The tomb
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
DenisRock: how on earth could anyone be scared of resident evil.anyways,these are movies that will keep u halfway through d parlour door.
2)the shining.
3)saw 1-3
4)silent hill 1
6)feast 1

You mentioned how someone could be scared of Resident Evil ( which I agree with you on), but to then mention The Hills Have Eyes and The Descent I? Na wa to you o! The Descent II was even slightly scarier! smiley
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Philipsdael(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
revolt: I just watched conjuring and finding it difficult to sleep since then...........That's a scary movie. the best exorcism I've ever seen

whoaaa! You mean it
I just downloaded that movie "Conjuring" whoa!!! I can't wait to charge my laptop and watch it...

Mehn
yesterday midnight, i watched Silent-Hill .... That movie got me shaking on my seat like seriously .
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by hyzicbond(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Saw still remains my best horror movie franchise followed by final destination, scream isn't bad at all...

***ps*** scream tv series will premiere later this year so am looking forward to it
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by revolt(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2014
Philipsdael:
whoaaa! You mean it
I just downloaded that movie "Conjuring" whoa!!! I can't wait to charge my laptop and watch it...

Mehn
yesterday midnight, i watched Silent-Hill .... That movie got me shaking on my seat like seriously .
silent hill will look like a comedy after you watch the conjuring

h
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by ThomasOostveen: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
I do see a lot of good movies comming along, most of them i have already seen

I too have seen that they started filming Jeepers Creepers 3 ( http://www.filmtotaal.nl/artikel.php?id=34140 )
sorry it's in dutch.

i really liked:
- Insidious 2 (especially because it fills up gaps in insidous 1),
- Conjuring was super
- The grudge (also the japanese originals and side stories girl in black, old woman in white)
- Dead Silence was superb great plot
- The ring

But i still am looking for the next best horror movie ever!

on the side note: i think they should totally make a 3d movie of the grudge or the ring, now they can come out of the screen, it would be deadscary!!!
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lifestyle1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
DenisRock: how on earth could anyone be scared of resident evil.anyways,these are movies that will keep u halfway through d parlour door.
2)the shining.
3)saw 1-3
4)silent hill 1
6)feast 1

I'm checking out your list this week.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by krissconnect(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
I love this thread a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer / BBNaija: Peace Wins N250,000 In Eva Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.