Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? (20168 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by homesteady(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2013
It has to be Saw part 1-5! That film is so crazy cry
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by kstyle2(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2013
So nobody watched chukky here?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Eureka007: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2013
CODE-EATER:
TOM AND JERRY grin
who be this?
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by raynold(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2013
the conjuring.. for this year
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sEGXY2(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2013
Eran iya oshogbo
Efo arugbo
Eje
If you watch any of this ones before going to sleep you'll have a horror sleep n a horror dream.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by georgecso(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2013
*Sigourney weaver's Aliens 1,2 and 3..
*House of Wax
*Jasper creepers

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Eureka007: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Hunting in conecticus-pls check it out.also,the thing,the feast part 1 and 2,the ring american version,
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by AbuMikey(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Iru esin

grin grin
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by phiszo(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Saw 1-5.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by kavey10(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2013
For this year, I would give the award to 'Modus Anomali'. Damn, the suspense, thriller and confusion is second to none. I cringe at the thought of some scenes mehn.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by bluejeff(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2013
It has to be cannibal holocaust. It looked so real. I enjoyed the sex scenes though.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by richie44(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2013
D movie dat scare d hell out of me as a kid waz chukky...it made me scared of Andy(one of ma toys)...... Bt nw no movie scare me Finial destination is bloody nd nt scary bt Friday the 13, saw,the 13th ghost nd Jennifer's body try sha
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2013
walking dead ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2013
walking dead :-/
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by supersonic(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Brain Dead,Evil dead,Scream. To me,they r d most thrilling movies I've ever watched.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by ib4real95(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
k.style:
So nobody watched chukky here?
Yea ure rite, curse of chucky,mama, and evil dead.. those are d best scary movies dis yr..
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Dannylux: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
samistry: Anyone seen the conjuring? Heard it occured in real life

Downloaded that one 2 days ago, no time to watch it.

I think Final destination & SAW have my vote.

Not forgetting Chukky..
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by ichidodo: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2013
WillyWilly and Ayamatanga
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2013
You need to see Masters of horror season 1&2 (26 episodes in total, 1hr per episode). Episodes like 'jenifer' & 'hackel's tale' will so scare you.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by wales4real(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2013
The eye
Desperation
Near Dark

Watch these.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sod09(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2013
final destination 1-5
saw 1-5
wrong turn1-5
av u eva wonder y day re all 1-5? now dats scary
cannibal holocaust
texas chainsaw massarce1-3
flesh of d beast
hills av eyes
jeeper creeper(dat movie scared d livin shit outta me)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Presbulg(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2013
SAW 1-4

I wan die shocked
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by onuwaje(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2013
1.THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE( anytym I wake up in d night for no reason.. I feel someone is watching me)
2. THE EXORCIST (that film too)
3.CHILDREN OF THE CORN

4.TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE
5.JEEPERS CREEPERS

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by teniola55(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2013
O girl!...go and watch GHOST HOUSE...NA THERE YOU GO KNOW SAY SCARY PAST HORROR
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Guykhena(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Na FINAL DESTINATION win am o,,part 1 to 5,,never a dull moment,,just imagine people dieing anyhow by terrible means and no one knows what is behind it
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2013
I LOVE Horror movie dieeee!
But OP, the list you have there are not really horrorish na. I mean The OrphanN like seriously?! Someone mentioned The Hills have eyes!!! Comon folks!
Please download:
1,The haunting in Conneticut
2. A Haunting in Salem
3. 11:11:11
4. 12:12:12
5. Quarantine
5. The conjuring - the scariset movie yet!
6. The haunting of Emily Rose
7. Dead Mary
8. The Messengers - 1 and 2
9. Insidious
10. Sinister
11. Dark skies

Will search for more. I have loads of them, but most are just child's play horror
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by chris10lloyd(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2013
sweetroses: ^which part of final destination do you mean? I think part 5 was the goriest.

As far as gory or yucky horror movies go, 'SAW' movies take the cake.

yeah me too but if u really wanna have a neva ending andrenalin rush try to see The Walking Dead season 1-4. It has all d ingredient to make u scared( gory, suspence, e.t.c) and very graphic. Dunno if u would like it cos am more of a post apocalyptic horror movie person.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Onlinebiz2012: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Buy and Sell Perfectmoney Dollar INSTANT using Voguepay account ! No waiting ! Everything is automatic. Check https://www.nairaland.com/1563709/automated-buying-selling-perfectmoney-funding
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by LarrySun(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2013
No movie scares me.

I Spit on your Grave isn't horror. It's more of a payback/revenge movie. I watched its latest second part just last night and I smirked. The part one is more so up to the point. I enjoyed how the lady killed that sheriff of sodomy. Counting the blood and gore, I'd say the movie is a success somehow.

Final Destination 5 could have been very brilliant if they hadn't made the killings so predictable and its 3D so conspicuous. Anyways, it's not a movie for the feeble-minded. The blood in it makes Spartacus seem like a Cinderella story grin

Wrong Turn is just gory. You're seeking horror, Wrong Turn will horrify you. Imagine yourself lost in a forest and a troop of hillbillies are at your heels with axes and machetes, with the intention of stewing you in a cauldron of death. Sometimes, they cut chunks off their victims' bodies while they're still alive and fry the flesh before eating. At least, those ones are modest enough to cook their catch before gobbling them.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre didn't live up to its title. In my opinion, it's a poor but mild imitation of Wrong Turn. Maybe I hate the movie because they made one of my favourite actors (Milo of 24 Season 6) killed by that huge but deformed butcher. I like the resilience of that bra-less lady though. She was the only survivor among the victims. I didn't bother watching the subsequent parts. Not good enough for my taste.

I like Zombieland because instead of making me shiver in fright, it makes me roll on the floor with laughter. I don't risk donning my best suit when watching it. Those zombies dress funny, like my next door neighbour.

Now SAW is my all-time favourite horror. I mean, aside the blood and gore, see the plottings men! This movie is what one can easily relate with. There is a genuine reason behind every kill. Besides, the victims are not just directlly killed in cold blood. They're always given the chance of rescuing themselves, with stipulated time of course. Oh, how I love that man they call Jigsaw Puzzle. I bow for his use of words. And his sensational catch-phrase: I WANT TO PLAY A GAME. This movie, Saw 1-6, I recommend.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by nanizle(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2013
"The Collector"
... Step away from the MEAT. (p.s. The MEAT na human body oo.)
Best line in the movie.

The Conjuring and Insidious are excellent horror movies too.

Make I confess.... Those two movies scare me small sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer / The Best Websites For Movies With Arabic Subtitles For Free ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.