Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? (20156 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lepasharon(f): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
jaws was quite scary,well to me undecided....
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sexLover1: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
sweetroses:
And by the way drag me to hell was scary. Did you not watch the part where ganush's dead body floated up from her grave to hold back emily when she was trying to escape? sad
That sent chills up my spine
drag me to hell's not that scary, more of irritating...there's a difference.Remember when that metal fell on ganush and her eyes popped out? Or when the cake that banker was given had eyes and she poked it then blood came out?? Mainly irritating
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sexLover1: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yea yea i remember,really disgusting!!i think that time the banker went to her house to beg her
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by timsbee(f): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Has any one seen jeepers creepers, first power, albino farm. Nd agbara nla vs ide esu.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by mclaaro(f): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Basket case
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by FKO1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
MAMA N I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE (IF U C D WAY SHE KILLED D GUYS DAT RAPED HER EHN...)
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Philipsdael(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Is it not SAW that one old man will catch some persons and put them in a room with a task for them to do in the room or else sometin will kill them in the same room....
#Rubbish... My brother was watching it and i was so pissed by the whole-shitass-movie.
Æ
i downloaded and watch "the curse of chucky"(2013 version) quite interesting but the victims always act unreasonably-dumb to have fall in2 chukky's plans....dats just wat i donf like.
Æ
Exorcism, guys was it not that movie that 'Nicholas-Cage' acted the leading-role? If yes... That movie is tight but it ain't dat entirely scary..... But far far better than SAW and cannot be compared.... Expecially the scene when a dead-witch roze from a deep stream and clinch the Rev.Father... The whole scene was scary.

#i think i'll download (Conjuring) (seed) (evil-dead2013) less i forget, the former evil-dead of old were so damn scary.... Hope yall remember that movie.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Bome01(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dead Silence
Took my time to read through all the comments! It's been long I watched a horror movie(plan to resume soonest). I feel those who mentioned final destination, mirror 1, etc. I think i need to watch "the conjuring" and Friday the 13th
However, I didn't see any mention of "Case 59" "The Thing" I recommend "the thing" most especially.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by MOBBDEEP: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Can!ne:
HOUSE OF WAX.

georgecso: *Sigourney weaver's Aliens 1,2 and 3..
*House of Wax
*Jasper creepers

Georgesco, your head, sure, is massively there.
You try gan ni
'Saw' series was great.
Likewise was 'Wrong Turn'

But none have I seen that beats my perceived mother of all horrors :
HOUSE OF WAX
Larry-Sun!, please, as much as I doff my hat for your review, it's incomplete without 'House of Wax'.
Please, kindly see it and place the movie in the appropriate place in your review.

All these are great:
*Bride of Chuckky
*Exorcism of Emily Rose ( A must-watch for me every week. This movie, albeit it's being a true-life story screen adaptation, is just a Paranormal )
*The Collector ( The one with Denzel Washington )
*The Elm's Street
*The Exorcist
*The Red Dragon
*Wish

But they are child's play to 'House of Wax'
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Bome01(m): 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
MOBBDEEP:

Georgesco, your head, sure, is massively there.
You try gan ni
'Saw' series was great.
Likewise was 'Wrong Turn'

But none have I seen that beats my perceived mother of all horrors :
HOUSE OF WAX
Larry-Sun!, please, as much as I doff my hat for your review, it's incomplete without 'House of Wax'.
Please, kindly see it and place the movie in the appropriate place in your review.

All these are great:
*Bride of Chuckky
*Exorcism of Emily Rose ( A must-watch for me every week. This movie, albeit it's being a true-life story screen adaptation, is just a Paranormal )
*The Collector ( The one with Denzel Washington )
*The Elm's Street
*The Exorcist
*The Red Dragon
*Wish

But they are child's play to 'House of Wax'
Yeeeaaaahhhhh House of Wax, I remember that movie!
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by olu4life(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Thanks guys for the recommendations. Just finished watching The Conjuring. Its totally the horror movie for 2013. Scared me a bit which is weird. Lol. For those have watched before
Dead silence
Insidious (yet to watch 2)
The Grudge 1 & 2 (Omo mehn dis film horror o)
The Ring 1,2 (very cool)
Drag me to hell (love when the woman said "u shamed me" lol)
Curse of Chuck (OK for me)
Last house on the left
Mirrors 1&2
13th Ghost (scared me back then but not now)
Em that's all I can remember for now
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by funkybaby(f): 12:56am On Dec 22, 2013
Philipsdael: Is it not SAW that one old man will catch some persons and put them in a room with a task for them to do in the room or else sometin will kill them in the same room....
#Rubbish... .

Hahahahahaha.

Philipsdael:

#i think i'll download (Conjuring) (seed) (evil-dead2013) less i forget, the former evil-dead of old were so damn scary.... Hope yall remember that movie.

Evil dead 2013 is rubbish jare. Saw it at the cinema. I thought I will be freaking scared watching it with all the media buzz around its release, however I wasn't. I walked out of the cinema with a loud hiss.

@post

So many people have been mentioning the movie 'conjuring'. I will look out for it.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 22, 2013
vivacious vivi: I LOVE Horror movie dieeee!
But OP, the list you have there are not really horrorish na. I mean The OrphanN like seriously?! Someone mentioned The Hills have eyes!!! Comon folks!
Please download:
1,The haunting in Conneticut
2. A Haunting in Salem
3. 11:11:11
4. 12:12:12
5. Quarantine
5. The conjuring - the scariset movie yet!
6. The haunting of Emily Rose
7. Dead Mary
8. The Messengers - 1 and 2
9. Insidious
10. Sinister
11. Dark skies

Will search for more. I have loads of them, but most are just child's play horror
please, how can i get them from you?
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Salex007(m): 4:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Resident-evil 4 the game... I mean for playstation
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by lepasharon(f): 4:22am On Dec 22, 2013
Last house on the left was just disturbing lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Philipsdael(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2013
funkybaby:
Evil dead 2013 is rubbish jare. Saw it at the cinema. I thought I will be freaking scared watching it with all the media buzz around its release, however I wasn't. I walked out of the cinema with a loud hiss.

@post

So many people have been mentioning the movie 'conjuring'. I will look out for it.
exactly the reason i wanted to download it.... Maybe i'll skip it....and download House-of-wax.
Philipsdael:
Exorcism, guys was it not that movie that 'Nicholas-Cage' acted the leading-role? If yes... That movie is tight but it ain't dat entirely scary..... But far far better than SAW and cannot be compared.... Expecially the scene when a dead-witch roze from a deep stream and clinch the Rev.Father... The whole scene was scary.
ok, this movie i've described here is called "season of witches (2011)
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2013
Karkarash: The Conjuring [true life story] hehehe
omo dat movie badt o. d force attaches it sef 2 u
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2013
vivacious vivi: I LOVE Horror movie dieeee!
But OP, the list you have there are not really horrorish na. I mean The OrphanN like seriously?! Someone mentioned The Hills have eyes!!! Comon folks!
Please download:
1,The haunting in Conneticut
2. A Haunting in Salem
3. 11:11:11
4. 12:12:12
5. Quarantine
5. The conjuring - the scariset movie yet!
6. The haunting of Emily Rose
7. Dead Mary
8. The Messengers - 1 and 2
9. Insidious
10. Sinister
11. Dark skies

Will search for more. I have loads of them, but most are just child's play horror
insidious bad too o.....
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2013
oluseyiforjesus: TOLUWA NI ILE by Baba wande,d yoruba film dat made me had sleepless nite 4 days!!!!!
baba wande no die.....he wan chop shiken periperi
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 22, 2013
TruthTella: For those who have watched toluwanile, what was the movie about?
its a very old movie about a a chief who connived to sell ile oosa(property of deities) and his chronicles to escape death after his accomplices died.scary and funny
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2013
georgio: Nice thread....i ve read through all your different posts...just made me laugh.
Pls you guys should go check out the human centipede 1 and 2. The most horiffic and disturbing movie ever...sick sick sick I must add. I ve seen all the movies mentioned earlier. Please belive me when I say they re all Walt Disney toons compared to

The Human Centipede 1&2
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_(First_Sequence)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_2_(Full_Sequence)

nasty movie . I didnt no der was a 2nd part. dat doctor has mental psychosis
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by abbeywasc(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2013
HellRaiser 1-8
Route 666
final destination 1-5
evil dead
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by fedoralahot(f): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2013
sweetroses: ^which part of final destination do you mean? I think part 5 was the goriest.

As far as gory or yucky horror movies go, 'SAW' movies take the cake.
'saw' noooooo! that film was more than yucky!
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Sage1: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2013
MAmA
Evil dead
Byzantium
Saw
Texas chainsaw
The conjuring
The haunting in connecticut
I spit on yr grave 1 n 2
Killing season
Room 13
Intersections
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Wrong turn, evil dead, hatchet
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by toygod2: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2013
we neva buy TV and i neva comot my room bfo
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Hero10001: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2013
sweetroses: ^which part of final destination do you mean? I think part 5 was the goriest.

As far as gory or yucky horror movies go, 'SAW' movies take the cake.
Yeaaah! Your on point.
Wrong turn & Jig-SAW beat em all. (nor be prohet moh'd oh)
I'll add; "Texas Chainsaw killings",
The curse of "Chuky 5", "See no Evil"
and the fantasies in "SPARTACUS" & 'YAMADA'.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by shooze: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2013
The exorcism of emily rose . True life story and very scary . Had to go and squat with a friend for days after watching it cheesy
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) / Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.