Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? (2533 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Posh(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2006
Hey,there is this vexing question of whether love really exist in Naija or the love of fat pockets.Ladies, my buddies hv all concurred that naija babes will never marry a very poor man no matter how handsome he is.Is it true?React now n pls react from da bottom of ur heart,if u know u truly love fat pockets so much or u are an ugly babe,pls do not react 2 this mail 2 spare Seun the big job of controlling computer viruses.All others feel free oooooo.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Coco29(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2006
not every one here is nigerian sugar smiley
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by ToyM28(f): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hey posh i can marry a ver very very poor man, who is handome nd if love is involved. And i wld still give him d due respect.

Money isnt evrything, especially if u are aslo makng bucket loads, or if u man's serious about responsibilities. Love nd sex is everything, not money.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by diddy4(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2006
please posh, not many will do dat. money is not everything but it is everything and i for one, dont wann@ be poor. it is not ma destiny. kapish.

no one wants to be poor and with money comes respect and other things u need in life. if i am a girl, i wont marry a poor man. i wont lie, hoha, i will not marry a poor man. lets be real here. some will marry a poor man but definately not me.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by ToyM28(f): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2006
Diddy that is because u are a guy nd cannot understand it.

I know sayng dat money aint everything, is almost like ddecieveng maself it aint. But seriously dude, money aint everything nd i can marry a poor guy who is smart nd if love is involed. (with the added bonus of great sex grin)
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by diddy4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2006
after sex, u will tie wrapper and buba nad go to the market to hawk fish abi. well, dat u, as for me. i want dat money yes. money money money. i want it.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by trendy(f): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2007
Not much! and it is not only a naija problem

1 how many men would want to marry an ugly wife
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Creamish(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2007
@Topic----errrmmmm-----next babe!
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by orp: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2007
five out of hundred
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by larryoncol(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2007
FISRT THING FIRST, 99.9 percent of nigerian gurl are materialistic so i don't really see why any gurl nigerian gurl would want to mary a poor man.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by teemine(f): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2007
money isn't everything. I can marry a poor man if he can provide d basic needs (food,cloth and shelter) and he treats me well. Why marry 4 money and no happiness?
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by OmoEko1(f): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2007
teemine:

money isn't everything. I can marry a poor man if he can provide d basic needs (food,cloth and shelter) and he treats me well. Why marry 4 money and no happiness?

ToyM28:

Diddy that is because u are a guy nd cannot understand it.

I know sayng that money aint everything, is almost like ddecieveng maself it aint. But seriously dude, money aint everything nd i can marry a poor guy who is smart nd if love is involed. (with the added bonus of great sex grin)
Correct answer girls don't mind all this yeye guys/men, they think money is everything.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by cuteass1(f): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2007
you know what?

i'm tired of answering to this particular question over and over again and acting like a kid that has to defend herself.

if they don't want to believe the fact that not all girls are after money, then that's their personal life-time-problem angry angry
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by osegwu(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2007
How comw we have poor men with wives?
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by cuteass1(f): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2007
osegwu:

How comw we have poor men with wives?

darl. thanks for that $2 million question kiss kiss

don't mind them, i guess they'll tell you the girls were tied with juju *sighs at their stupidity* angry angry
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by bunmii(f): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2007
yeah i cn marry a poor man that is poor becuse his job is not payin enough and loves me soo much & he is also looking for a better job , a poor guy that has got a future, i WILL not marry a lazy guy that is poor and sit on his ass all day doin nothin.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by dayokanu(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2007
but most gals think all their financial problems are over once they are going out with a guy and the guy shld take up the role of their parent regarding finances
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by ugodaniel(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2007
ToyM28:

Money isnt evrything, especially if u are aslo makng bucket loads, or if u man's serious about responsibilities. Love nd sex is everything, not money.

I like that sex part! Hurrayyy!
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Busta(f): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2007
dunno how many naija gurls would love and marry a. . not just poor but very poor man.

am definately not one of em undecided
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by ugodaniel(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2007
Busta:

don't know how many naija girls would love and marry a. . not just poor but very poor man.

am definately not one of em undecided

can we share some of your reasons for maintaning that stance? wink
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Radiant(f): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2007
A very poor one? Chai! cry cry cry
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by mohawkchic(f): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2007
~Wut do u consider very poor or poor Today's society projects money is an absolute neccessity needed to survive,there aint a choice of choosin to be poor/rich,however,you as an indivisual ave a choice to choose b/w being with someone u'd consider very poor/poor! the dictionary defines poor as *Havin Little Money~Few Possessions~Less Smaller/Weaker than is needed or Expected ~ Inferior ~Unlucky ~ Pitable my point been,no-one chooses to be these things but its a fact of life !! There're people who are poor but been poor doesnt mean they dont deserve other "Rich " things in life that arent materialistic,thats ofcouse IMHO
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Radiant(f): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2007
Mohawk, no long grammar needed.

Will you marry a man who falls into the description you gave? Or in a worse condition? That's pretty much the question. embarassed
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2007
I will marry a poor women, I don't wont wealth to be the determinant factor in marriage
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Radiant(f): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2007
Joe, it's not usually the case in the reverse scenario.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2007
Sad though, very sad
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Radiant(f): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2007
I know. Life sucks in a nutshell.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2007
What about you radiant, whats your own take on this?
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Radiant(f): 12:10am On Mar 26, 2007
I would have prefered to keep my lips sealed but anyway,

If all the qualities I desire in a man is present and I'm very well made in this life, I can marry a poor man.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2007
Good response, if you marry on the sole basis of money you are in effect cheating yourself, so i perceive
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by mohawkchic(f): 2:21am On Mar 28, 2007
Radiant:

Mohawk, no long grammar needed.

keep your pants on missy !! ^^^ didnt realise there was a rule about long/short grammer  wutevr that means *no need for sarcasm* R u allergic to long grammer
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Radiant(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2007
mohawkchic:

keep your pants on missy !! ^^^ didnt realise there was a rule about long/short grammer wutevr that means *no need for sarcasm* R u allergic to long grammer

My pants always fall when I see people who have problems with comprehension and spelling.

It's gramm[b]a[/b]r and not gramm[b]e[/b]r embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheated On Me To Obtain A School Loan: / Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? / That Awkward Moment When..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.