Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? (2532 Views)

My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
It really amazes me to see love backed up with cash.Just recently Beyonce bought an expensive machine on wheels for her hearthrob.We also have many guyz doing same for their spouses.The question here is can u experience true love without the cash? Whats your definition of true love?
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by iice(f): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
Beyonce can afford it.  Did Jay-Z ask for the car? No.  So that is not really relevant.
The issue is when people start demanding stuff, behave like they are entitled to some material thing and overtaxing themselves to give people things.  Be content with what you have, if he/she gives you something.  Thank him/her and let him/her know it's appreciated, not matter the monetary value or how small it is compared to what some else has.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2010
iice:

Beyonce can afford it.  Did Jay-Z ask for the car? No.  So that is not really relevant.
The issue is when people start demanding stuff, behave like they are entitled to some material thing and overtaxing themselves to give people things.  Be content with what you have, if he/she gives you something.  Thank him/her and let him/her know it's appreciated, not matter the monetary value or how small it is compared to what some else has.

I quite agree with u.However this is outside the issue gurly.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2010
What issue? The fact beyonce gave her hubby a car as bday gift? undecided
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
There is no romance without finance*** Even if you romance without finance~ it wont be permanent because the highest bidder will always come around to claim her
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
kay-money:

There is no romance without finance*** Even if you romance without finance~ it wont be permanent because the highest bidder will always come around  to claim her
In other words TRUE LOVE is unreal?
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2010
iice:

What issue? The fact beyonce gave her hubby a car as bday gift? undecided
Must true love be an expression centered around money?
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
Buddy! you have to be loaded to get that true love you talking about** money facilitates that true love~~ dem no dey take mouth fight kung-fu naw I hope you no that*
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by iice(f): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2010
beeman80:

Must true love be an expression centered around money?

Are you saying no gifts or anything of the sort. . .say your girlfriend spends her money to buy ingredients to a food you love and cooks it for you?
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
kay-money:

There is no romance without finance*** Even if you romance without finance~ it wont be permanent because the highest bidder will always come around to claim her

come on you must wiser than this

if thats the case then she never loved you for who you are it also means she will always leave for someone richer than the current man

pliz dont be confused between a gold digger and someone who loves you and can see your effort to be better financially
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2010
iice:

Are you saying no gifts or anything of the sort. . .say your girlfriend spends her money to buy ingredients to a food you love and cooks it for you?
Thats very infinitesimal my dearie.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

come on you must wiser than this

if thats the case then she never loved you for who you are it also means she will always leave for someone richer than the current man

pliz dont be confused between a gold digger and someone who loves you and can see your effort to be better financially

I know you are not God that uses the power of words to command whatever he wants** IF You have a girl that loves you and you are banking on that love to sustain or provide for  her financial and material needs ~ then you must be joking** Money plays a big factor and its a real facilitator of anything you may think off buddy.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by beeman80: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
kay-money:

I know you are not God that uses the power of words to command whatever he wants** IF You have a girl that loves you and you are banking on that love to sustain or provide for  her financial and material needs ~ then you must be joking** Money plays a big factor and its a real facilitator of anything you may think off buddy.
But must money always be a factor?
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Dyt(f): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
Reign ur cash on me n i ll give u d truest love eva
hahahahahaahahahhhahahhaha
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
beeman80:

But must money always be a factor?

Ok Oga can you use your mouth to pump deflated tyres~~ Or can you use your mouth to pump water from the well** Buddy dem no dey take mouth run things~ big boys go claim that queen from you na money dey sustain love oo~~

Dyt:

Reign your cash on me n i ll give u d truest love eva
hahahahahaahahahhhahahhaha

Hmm who go trust Dyt angry

Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Dyt(f): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^ meanin?
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
Iro and wayo incoporated @ plc wink wink
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by snthesis(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2010
@OP
D probability is 1 in 100million
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2010
kay-money:

I know you are not God that uses the power of words to command whatever he wants** IF You have a girl that loves you and you are banking on that love to sustain or provide for  her financial and material needs ~ then you must be joking** Money plays a big factor and its a real facilitator of anything you may think off buddy.

the theory here is based on woman who will leave for someone richer money wise than you

so the question is, will she stay or leave when she meets someone richer than the current guy ?
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2010
snthesis:

@OP
D probability is 1 in 100million

No percentage to work on bros*** 9ja  musician don talk am say honey na money-money na honey**
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

the theory here is based on woman who will leave for someone richer money wise than you

so the question is, will she stay or leave when she meets someone richer than the current guy ?

In that case some ladies would not leave or walk out of the relationship but some gluttons will- and that carries larger percentage of ladies~ they are ever ready willing to break-damage and destroy that relationship instantly as soon as that high flying guy shows
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Dyt(f): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
Kay sho wa ok sha
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
Dyt mi wapa naww** But its true you know wink wink
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Dyt(f): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
M so damn plain
no wayo or iro
me i love moni n dats it
nt lyin abt it
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
Dyt:

M so damn plain
no wayo or iro
me i love moni n dats it
nt lyin abt it

Ok since I know you prefer baked beans to raw beans I have a friend mallam Danlady he is seriously and urgently in need of a cool-nice and lively lady*** I think you fit into that his description many undisclosed offers attached  wink wink
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Dyt(f): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
Hmmm mouth watery
sounds lyk he s got a big 3rd leg 2
hook me up soon bro
its xmas
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by kaymoney2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2010
Dyt:

Hmmm mouth watery
sounds lyk he s got a big 3rd leg 2
hook me up soon bro
its xmas

Nice one can you furnish me with your CV**Including your pix-bio data-your wants-and expectations-Living standard etc
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by Dyt(f): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2010
Mtcheww
abeg do smth if u wan do jor
u know m big n i lyk it big
everyth big
moni n di.ck
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by ShyOne(f): 2:11am On Dec 14, 2010
No cash, No azz

That goes both ways for me.

If I don't have cash for him - I don't want him and if he doesn't have cash for me - He won't get me.

Bills have to be paid - I have yet to meet a man that makes enough money to support me and him as I am high maintenance so I definitely am very quick to pitch in and work, hustle, plan.

I want to see this world and I refuse to see it broke.  I also am not about to embarrass him and tell him he doesn't make enough money so I work my azz off to throw as much money in our account as possible.

Because if he is for me and I am for him - I could care less who puts what amount as long as we ARE BOTH PITCHING IN AND GIVING 100% effort to make it happen TO RIDE THAT ROLLER COASTER RIDE.

I want to hold onto him and scream with joy and for joy.
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:26am On Dec 14, 2010
Shy-One:

No cash, No azz

That goes both ways for me.

If I don't have cash for him - I don't want him and if he doesn't have cash for me - He won't get me.

Bills have to be paid - I have yet to meet a man that makes enough money to support me and him as I am high maintenance so I definitely am very quick to pitch in and work, hustle, plan.

I want to see this world and I refuse to see it broke.  I also am not about to embarrass him and tell him he doesn't make enough money so I work my azz off to throw as much money in our account as possible.

Because if he is for me and I am for him - I could care less who puts what amount as long as we ARE BOTH PITCHING IN AND GIVING 100% effort to make it happen TO RIDE THAT ROLLER COASTER RIDE.

I want to hold onto him and scream with joy and for joy.

high maintenance based on what?  being looked after without working yourself or based on the things you like and want and can provide those things for your self?

most woman say their are high maintanance based on things provided by someone not herself
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by ShyOne(f): 2:29am On Dec 14, 2010
Zim:

Stoppppp - ok?

You are mixing my quote with a "personal experience you had'

please read my quote again
Re: Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:38am On Dec 14, 2010
Shy-One:

Zim:

Stoppppp - ok?

You are mixing my quote with a "personal experience you had'

please read my quote again

i just asked a question am waiting for your respond to my question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women, Can You Marry More Than One Husband? / I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? / How To Be A Good Side Chick. :-*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.