Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Relationship/sexual Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship/sexual Jealousy (2200 Views)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship/sexual Jealousy by huxley(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
How would you feel upon learning that your partner has had casual (protected) sex with someone else other than you? Well, by and large, other than surprise if she had never before expressed such desire, I would not feel heart-broken, jealous or disappointed. I would be largely unperturbed, for this is justr simple casual sex and as long as all precautions are taken to avert unwanted consequences (like diseases, pregnancy, etc), I'm cool with that.

I think sex has been put on too high a pedestal by contemporary society to the extend that we have lost all sense of proportion as to what it really is. A lot of the "problem" society faces with sex and sexually arises out of the fact that humans have made it into an artificial tool to manipulate all sorts of political, societal ends. Modern humans now have a brain far advanced from the kluge we had when we roamed the plains of the savannah. As important as it is, sex is a base desire, just like food, and we would do well by returning it to that position.

However, friendship, cammaraderie, companionship, the sense of connectedness are far grander sentiments than that of sexual fidelity.

What do you guys think?
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
I would feel heart-broken, jealous and disappointed
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Seun(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2008
huxley, I don't think you will feel the way you think you will feel. Our feelings are governed by hormones; and you will feel the same way other men feel in the same situation. You can control how you act, but you will experience jealousy same as everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by huxley(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2008
pussy_full:

Huxley,

Kindly pass your girlfriend to me - i will take all necessary precautions - i will even film the act so that you can watch over a cup of ea or you can mastubate while you watch - kinly give my number - 08035533345

Fallacious premise.  I don't own my partner.  They should be capable of deciding who the want to have sex with.  That is thier business and not mine.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by huxley(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2008
Seun:

huxley, I don't think you will feel the way you think you will feel. Our feelings are governed by hormones; and you will feel the same way other men feel in the same situation. You can control how you act, but you will experience jealousy same as everyone else.

I see your point, but this mental position has come about after many years of considering the issue. So I have already geared myself up for that.

However, I would be most disappointed if my partner (who is my soul-mate, intellectual-mate, social-mate, etc) were to dessert me permanently and find another partner. All I am saying is that it is OK for them to have casual sex with other people she may fancy and like. I don't own her, but I may really like and enjoy her company and her mind which I may miss were she to leave me.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Gamine(f): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
This guy.

you have sealed your case.

you need to go to rehab
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
huxley:

Fallacious premise.  I don't own my partner.  They should be capable of deciding who the want to have sex with.  That is their business and not mine.

Then what's the point of having her as a 'partner'? She's basically partners with everyone else, what about you wife? you don't mind her having sex with anyone she decides to have sex with?  undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Moyola(f): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2008
Seun:

huxley, I don't think you will feel the way you think you will feel. Our feelings are governed by hormones; and you will feel the same way other men feel in the same situation. You can control [b]how you act, but you will experience jealousy same as everyone else.[/b]

True that!!

If he cheats on me. . . . . no hard feelins! undecided
Buh I'll make sure i deal wiv his arse!!. . .
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by huxley(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
ibkaye:

Then what's the point of having her as a 'partner'? She's basically partners with everyone else, what about you wife? you don't mind her having sex with anyone she decides to have sex with?  undecided

Do you decide what sort of food your partner eats, what books she read, what film she watches, etc?  You may make recommendations, but does she have to follow your will?
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2008
huxley:

Do you decide what sort of food your partner eats, what books she read, what film she watches, etc?  You may make recommendations, but does she have to follow your will?
You still have not answered my question
'What about you wife? you don't mind her having sex with anyone she decides to have sex with?'

I will answer yours when you answer mine tongue
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by huxley(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gamine:

This guy.

you have sealed your case.

you need to go to rehab

Gamine, I know you from the Religion section.  You are trapped in a traditionalistic and rituallistic way of thinking.  What a shame most people are not able to break out of this mold, which is a relic from our primitive past.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by huxley(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2008
ibkaye:

You still have not answered my question
'What about you wife? you don't mind her having sex with anyone she decides to have sex with?'

I will answer yours when you answer mine tongue

It should follow from what I said that I don't mind.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2008
huxley:

Lord have mercy.

huxley:

Do you decide what sort of food your partner eats, what books she read, what film she watches, etc?  You may make recommendations, but does she have to follow your will?
You are comparing food and books to sex, a sacred act that should occur between married couples? 

Before I get all religious on you, are you a Christian?

Infact sha, Christian or no Christian, within a marriage, beleiving that your partner has the right to sleep with womever he or she wants is a bit. . . . undecided
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by iice(f): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2008
I guess what you mean is sex is cheap but the soul and heart is another thing - which how i've always seen it anyways undecided
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by onyekang1(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ poster
Did u study philosophy? cos these ur responses are not realistic. Trust me anyone in a relationship,will be hurt and disappointed. eleran ara ni wa now!
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by sistawoman: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2008
What you describe here is an open marriage/partner type of thing that you typically see in Oyibo (sp) relationships or in swingers.

If it works for you then it works for you, who am i to knock it. It would not work in my house or with my mate. But to each thier own.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Feministic(f): 3:26am On Aug 02, 2008
@ post

I myself, would prefer an open marriage to the sneaking around that most people do anyway.
and besides, I'm not the type to be nailed to one person, seems rather limiting and inhumane in a way,
I agree that people have been taught to react too harshly to a partner's outside sexual escapades,
and such reactions cause a lot of unneeded problems in relationships.
Since sex to me does not equal true "love" or commitment, then why should it bother me?

As for the guy who mentioned it: some couples love taping each other with other people. It's called voyeurism/exhibitionism.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by HCH3COO: 3:31am On Aug 02, 2008
Feministic:

@ post

I myself, would prefer an open marriage to the sneaking around that most people do anyway.
and besides, I'm not the type to be nailed to one person, seems rather limiting and inhumane in a way,
I agree that people have been taught to react too harshly to a partner's outside sexual escapades,
Since sex to me does not equal true "love" or commitment, then why should it bother me?

As for the guy who mentioned it: some couples love taping each other with other people. It's called voyeurism/exhibitionism.
It is your choice to live your life the way you choose, however, you should realize that it usually takes two to tango in a relationship. Just because it's not bothersome to you does not mean your spouse/partner will be fine with it. Keep that in mind. If the feeling is mutual, then you can both rot in your lust for as long as you choose.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by lechatte(f): 3:37am On Aug 02, 2008
If my partner were to have sex with someone else,I would feel betrayed and will possibly break up with them.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by SOJ(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2008
@huxley
u sabi oyinbo o! u be professor? tongue

Feministic:

@ post

wat do u mean by 'open marriage' my dear? and who says anything about being nailed to one person anyway;and i disagree wit u dat it is inhumane:have u seen dogs in action atall? undecided
sex doesnt equal true love as you assert but it IS a part of love cos it is an expression of some sort, u must be really mixed up to talked about commmitment when u dont see anything wrong wit coupling wit a number of people other than ur assumed partner.
for all ya'll who have dis thinking, maybe we shuld build a dog colony for you where u can share partners indiscriminately with no strings attached.lets see if you guys wunt kill urself silly, crap! shocked
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by beninman(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2008
@Huxley

Don't mind them that are be writing since. They did not understand you at all!! But I do.

I know your privates is not working that is why you have to allowed other men like me to have SEX with your wife!! You know what? it is not a sin because your Penis is not working and we are here to help you out brother. I love people like you so much. I will appreciate it if you can pass my contact info to her please!
benineman2008@yahoo.com. She can contact me and I will help you out brother. You must be a very good man.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by rampant(f): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2008
beninman:

@Huxley

Don't mind them that are be writing since. They did not understand you at all!! But I do.

I know your privates is not working that is why you have to allowed other men like me to have SEX with your wife!! You know what? it is not a sin because your Penis is not working and we are here to help you out brother. I love people like you so much. I will appreciate it if you can pass my number to her please!
1-774-244 4797 She can call me and I will help you out brother. You must be a very good man.

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin OH GAWDDDDDDD grin grin grin

huxley:

im beginning to believe that you're not a human being,what kind of way of thinking is this one ?
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Gonorrhea(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
beninman:

@Huxley

I know your privates is not working that is why you have to allowed other men like me to have SEX with your wife!! You know what? it is not a sin because your Penis is not working and we are here to help you out brother. I love people like you so much. I will appreciate it if you can pass my number to her please!
1-774-244 4797 She can call me and I will help you out brother. You must be a very good man.

chei, see yawa?! shocked
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
rampant:

im beginning to believe that you're not a human being,what kind of way of thinking is this one ?
can you imagine
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by onyinye2(f): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2008
Feministic:

@ post

Are you serious?? So you would bring another man to your marriage? Do you actually think you will find a sensible man who will live a life like this? Your marriage wouldn't last but 5-10 years. Your husband might find a woman more better than you and good bye to you. What example are you setting for you kids seeing you bring different men into the home during the night? There is no such thing as an open marriage. A marriage is between a man and a wife. Unless you are one of those polygomist in West Texas who have seven different wives to one man, forget it.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Gonorrhea(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2008
@poster/HUXLEY

it looks like ur dic.k is bent, small, in-penetrable, useless and flacid, hence u dont mind ur wife getting rammed in all corners by any man!

but u wont be the first nor the last!

husband dey sitting room, {akpan) cook dey fuc.k madam toto seriously, john(gardener) sef join, OGA NO SEND, he dey read paper dey go!
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by rampant(f): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2008
Feministic:

@ post

sorry to say dis my dear but . . . . . . . . .

YOU ARE VERY SICK IN THE HEAD

1 Like

Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Are you serious?? So you would bring another man to your marriage? Do you actually think you will find a sensible man who will live a life like this? Your marriage wouldn't last but 5-10 years. Your husband might find a woman more better than you and good bye to you. What example are you setting for you kids seeing you bring different men into the home during the night? There is no such thing as an open marriage. A marriage is between a man and a wife. Unless you are one of those polygomist in West Texas who have seven different wives to one man, forget it.
THANKYOU JARE!

Then what is the point of being married? I don't understand how some people think  cry cry

YE! MY HEAD O, MY HEAD! cry
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Gonorrhea(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2008
Feministic:

na so u like dic.k reach?

why u come marry when u know say u go still dey allow your mechanic and plumber service your toto?

while ur husband sef dey bang housegirl or ur cousin, NNEKA?!

people don craze for this world, a mad-man has taken a shit inside the person i quoted above!! grin
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by onyinye2(f): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2008
ibkaye:

THANKYOU JARE!

Then what is the point of being married? I don't understand how some people think  cry cry

YE! MY HEAD O, MY HEAD!  cry
I just want to know what life is this? What would permit someone to get married in the first place with thinking that this is an ideal marriage. I think she should just stay single and have flings or become one of the swingers. I mean her kids would see her with another dude that aint her father. How would she explain herself? this is truly sad.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by onyinye2(f): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2008
rampant:

sorry to say this my dear but . . . . . . . . .

YOU ARE VERY SICK IN THE HEAD

You can say that again.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by ThePope(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2008
the way people think these days. . .  sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Fallen Out Of Love Just When I Was Supposed To Have Proposed / Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! / Ladies, Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.