Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Relationship/sexual Jealousy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship/sexual Jealousy (2204 Views)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by rampant(f): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2008
The Pope:

the way people think these days. . .  sad

i tire oooooo my brother sad sad
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by KarmaMod(f): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2008
You people sure like worrying yourselves over how others wanna live their lives.

What Ive found ironic is that swingers tend to have longer marriages. Think about that

anyway huxley, do you mena that you dont care about her past as in if she had had casual sex in her past then you dont care or that you dont care if she sleeps with others while you two are currently in a relationship?
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by onyinye2(f): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

You people sure like worrying yourselves over how others want to live their lives.

What Ive found ironic is that swingers tend to have longer marriages. Think about that

anyway huxley, do you mena that you don't care about her past as in if she had had casual sex in her past then you don't care or that you don't care if she sleeps with others while you two are currently in a relationship?
He doesn't care if his woman is having casual sex throughout their relationship. in his words "i don't own her".
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by KarmaMod(f): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2008
I ask cos his first post was talking about her past.

either way that sounds like an open relationship/friend with benefits situation. Are you guys really unaware that such relationships exist? or what's the issue?

as long as BOTH ARE AWARE and fine, who cares?
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by onyinye2(f): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2008
I guess you are right Karma. it is HIS life to live and whatever the outcome is then so be it.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by ThePope(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2008
he's practically trying to be philosophical, but he's forgotten to put reasoning into it.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Tweek: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

@poster/HUXLEY

it looks like your dic.k is bent, small, in-penetrable, useless and flacid, hence u don't mind your wife getting rammed in all corners by any man!

but u wont be the first nor the last!

husband dey sitting room, {akpan) cook dey fuc.k madam toto seriously, john(gardener) sef join, OGA NO SEND, he dey read paper dey go!

I quite agree with all ur posts. I'd like my man to show some signs of jealousy when i as much as flirt with another man. if he doesn't react; he doesn't love me. if he overreacts; he has a problem. haven't we got issues? we've got, i know  wink Ahem, what's with the name Gonorrhea?
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Gonorrhea(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2008
Tweek:

what's with the name Gonorrhea?

the name get k-leg abi?!hehe

well m sending a message out to people, gonorrhea is real as well as HIV and STDS!lol

and dont ask me if i have it, i aint got it! grin
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by rampant(f): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

the name get k-leg abi?!hehe

well m sending a message out to people, gonorrhea is real as well as HIV and STDS!lol

and don't ask me if i have it, i aint got it! grin

how r we so sure? wink
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Gonorrhea(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2008
rampant:

how r we so sure? wink

u know naw grin

m a good boy who is a virgin, and plans to stay away from sex till marriage!

chei! wink no corrupt me oo aunty
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Tweek: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2008
virgin ko, virgin ni. U sure say u never karry? maybe na hin make u dey so particular about de disease.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Gonorrhea(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2008
@tweek

i carry money, but gono, chei, no be my portion! grin
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gamine, I know you from the Religion section.  You are trapped in a traditionalistic and rituallistic way of thinking.  What a shame most people are not able to break out of this mold, which is a relic from our primitive past.

So a differing opinion relates to being stuck up in the past? What a laugh!!!!!!!
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by rampant(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

u know naw grin

m a good boy who is a virgin, and plans to stay away from sex till marriage!

chei! wink no corrupt me oo aunty

for dream abi na for real life? grin
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Gonorrhea(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2008
rampant:

for dream abi na for real life? grin
for real life oo my sista

not a lot of virgin dude's are out there but before i clock 27, i would lose it to my sweetheart!hehe
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by huxley(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2008
Found this video on Youtube that you may find interesting. Have a watch.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by AloyEmeka9: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2008
Not a question of feeling, it's just bad. I used to be a playa until one day a girl I loved so much cheated on me with one dude in Dallas and i tell you, it did hurt me badly.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by huxley(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Not a question of feeling, it's just bad. I used to be a playa until one day a girl I loved so much cheated on me with one dude in Dallas and i tell you, it did hurt me badly.

Ok, let me turn the question round. Supposing you knew as a certainly that your "loved" one did NOT have sex with the other party, but was more interested in his mind and skills (sense of humour, knowledge, mannerisms, art, dancing, etc.) In short, this other man is a general good guy, bon vivant who also enjoys the company of your girl in a pure platonic sense. How would you have felt?
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by Titobay(f): 4:23am On Oct 17, 2010
Relationship management is a matter of personal opinion, decision and attitude to life. If a man or woman decide to develop 'i don't care attitude' to his or her love life, I think we should respect his or her opinion. The western world has really trivialized the institution of marriage and relationship in general and this is spreading across the globe. Whatever opinion you hold about your affairs, the important person in the whole affair is you and what you stand to benefit from the relationship. Some are just out for fun and nothing serious, so let's accommodate. At least we'd learn a thing or two about diversity in thoughts.

Good luck folks!
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by sexy74(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ poster ' contributors
for me sex is just one of those things that keep life going.
In marriage having sex with someone other than your partner is morally wrong, but nowadays having sex with different people when married is now a norm. The men are the major culprit, that does not mean that the women are exornorated.
No matter how hard hearted we are, jealousy always sets in, when our partner have sex with someone else.
What i always advice people is that they should not not think of what their partners does expecially when it has to do with sex, if not you kill yourself unknowingly.
Re: Relationship/sexual Jealousy by latinger: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
things is changing i think thats how things is being runs nowadays.its on both sides

(1) (2) (Reply)

ff / Nl Women Exposed! / 10 Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.