Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. (4040 Views)

Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Attributes Of God. / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / The Beginning Of The Universe-The Big Bang Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Reyginus: Halleluya! See muskeeto seriously preaching.
He has returned to us.*shedding tears of joy*

Chai,,,
grin
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by OlaoChi: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Joshthefirst:

Galatians 5:22 But the Spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 humility, and self-control. There is no law against such things as these. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have put to death their human nature with all its passions and desires. 25 The Spirit has given us life; he must also control our lives.

It doesn't mean he is perfect of himself, but as he walks in God, God works in him until the perfect day.

Ok do u honestly have all those qualities shinning brightly in your life?
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
OlaoChi:

Ok do u honestly have all those qualities shinning brightly in your life?
yes! And they will shine brighter and brighter unto the perfect day!

Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

The reason I will continue to stand unshakeable in Gods word is because its reality has been proved in my life, and has explained the ages since ancient times
(notice that rhyme? I italicized it so you'd notice. No joke with me and rhyming abeg cool)
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
@olaochi; watch this to the end. it is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W36_3721TmE
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^^

Omo! Guy, I go hard ooo grin

I just started the video before I looked and saw it was over an hour! Chei. shocked

Na so I run comot ooo. grin
I no get 1 hour abeg.

I agree with part of what you're saying, but not all.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by MrTroll(m): 2:40am On Dec 24, 2013
@kay, I swear you de try. I seriously do not have the patience for such nonsense. See somebody boldly making circular arguments over and over again yet you continue to engage him. Kudos, your bullshit tolerance is high.

How long can I talk to a stick?
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Troll: @kay, I swear you de try. I seriously do not have the patience for such nonsense. See somebody boldly making circular arguments over and over again yet you continue to engage him. Kudos, your bullshit tolerance is high.

Same with me. I had to ex the argument a long time ago.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Troll: @kay, I swear you de try. I seriously do not have the patience for such nonsense. See somebody boldly making circular arguments over and over again yet you continue to engage him. Kudos, your bullshit tolerance is high.

rationalmind:

Same with me. I had to ex the argument a long time ago.
same old ignorant and lazy thinkers who have to speak inflating words to make themselves feel good. You have no excuse you know.

grin

Welldone! More grease to your elbow abeg.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by texanomaly(f): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: same old ignorant and lazy thinkers who have to speak inflating words to make themselves feel good. You have no excuse you know.

grin

*cough coug...challenge* grin

1 Like

Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: same old ignorant and lazy thinkers who have to speak inflating words to make themselves feel good. You have no excuse you know.

grin

grin grin going by all the intellectual suicides you've committed on this thread alone, I'm glad you consider me an ignorant and lazy thinker.

I would had wept had you considered me an informed and a great thinker
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin going by all the intellectual suicides you've committed on this thread alone, I'm glad you consider me an ignorant and lazy thinker.

I would had wept had you considered me informed and great thinker
grin grin..
Like receiving compliments from a mad man.. Josh should put his brain in a hamper and gift a lizard or something this xmas. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
grin grin..
Like receiving compliments from a mad man.. Josh should put his brain in a hamper and gift a lizard or something this xmas. grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2013
rationalmind:

I would had wept had you considered me an informed and a great thinker
aManFromMars:
grin grin..

grin grin

Abeg I shoulda known better than taking you guys seriously. When you begin to make impact other than shouting about distant bonobo cousins and you coming from randomness, I'll donate my brain. grin Until then, real people will continue to gaze at the universe and call upon the name of its creator.
A blind man would not respond to beauty or light, he needs an operation, a surgery to correct his state.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by texanomaly(f): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin

Abeg I shoulda known better than taking you guys seriously. When you begin to make impact other than shouting about distant bonobo cousins and you coming from randomness, I'll donate my brain. grin Until then, real people will continue to gaze at the universe and call upon the name of its creator.
A blind man would not respond to beauty or light, he needs an operation, a surgery to correct his state sight.

awww...you missed a rhyming opportunity Josh...come on? smh
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2013
texanomaly:

awww...you missed a rhyming opportunity Josh...come on? smh
cry sad

Drat! How could I have missed that?! Smh.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by MrTroll(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2013
The amount of times Josh mentions Reality in his posts sha... undecided

Reality, Real People, Evident in our lives.... wink
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Troll: The amount of times Josh mentions Reality in his posts sha... undecided

yep. I've suffered enough, and I've seen people suffer at the hands of fake people and preachers and delusional fantasies, and I understand why people will will be skeptical, because of what they have suffered. But I always try to announce that the real deal is here; and we will stand for Christ. No matter what, we will not exploit others, but we will love like Christ loves and reprimand and rebuke and correct like Christ does.

The world needs to be shaken out of its cocoon of fakes by real people who walk in the reality of Gods word. Witnesses.

Time will bear witness.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Troll:
I swear. I can't remember the last time I read through any of his long posts. He could as well insult my parents in the middle of his posts and I won't notice. I just skip and see if any one had the time to reply him. These days, replies to his bullshit are even hard to come by. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
For those who fail to see the necessity of the starter, the fact that he(it) would have to be uncaused:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_did_the_material_for_the_Big_Bang_come_from
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Kay17: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
@joshthefirst

1. The repetitive problem with your first starter argument is still that you have the unresolved issue of the design/complexity of this God you propagate. You tried solving the design/complexity of the universe by necessitating the starter, so also the starter's lack of cause dislocates your earlier argument that a starter is NECESSaRY. Being self existent does not solve the problem given the absurdity of infinity.

2. You are confronted with the problem of God creating the Universe out of nothingness. That is a contradiction and therefore patently false.

Sorry for my lateness.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Kay 17: @joshthefirst

1. The repetitive problem with your first starter argument is still that you have the unresolved issue of the design/complexity of this God you propagate. You tried solving the design/complexity of the universe by necessitating the starter, so also the starter's lack of cause dislocates your earlier argument that a starter is NECESSaRY. Being self existent does not solve the problem given the absurdity of infinity.
please don't misunderstand; the issue is not just about the design of the universe, but the origin of all things. Whatever the cause may be, this cause has to be self-existent, because the world cannot come from nothing, and infinite regress is not feasible given contradicting evidence of the universe having a past, an origin.

I contend that the cause, which is self-existent, must have been conscious and directed to bring about habitable earth.

Kay 17: 2. You are confronted with the problem of God creating the Universe out of nothingness. That is a contradiction and therefore patently false.

Sorry for my lateness.
no out of "nothingness" per see. Notice the quote in my previous post. There is no "nothingness" as far as there is God. God himself must have been the source of the energy used to create the universe.

By faith we understand that the worlds [during the successive ages] were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Kay17: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2013
1. To claim there must be a particular origin for all things is begging the question and an arbitrary premise.

2. I assume you mean to say, God used a part of himself to create the universe?
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Kay17: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2013
1. To claim there must be a particular origin for all things is begging the question and an arbitrary premise. It lacks a justification.

Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Kay 17: 1. To claim there must be a particular origin for all things is begging the question and an arbitrary premise.

the universe had an origin, even according to the big bang theory.

God provided the energy needed to create the universe. He is the self-existent source. The self-existent source is God.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Kay17: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2013
*lmao*

1. You can not make a general declaration that all things have an origin, a natural question to that is why. Your premise is arbitrary.

2. So are you admitting God used a part of himself as both energy and material for the universe?

* how do you know God is directly behind the big bang?
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Kay 17: *lmao*

1. You can not make a general declaration that all things have an origin, a natural question to that is why. Your premise is arbitrary.
what's so funny? what do you mean? Does this universe have an origin or not? Is it self-existent? Did it cause itself?

Kay 17: 2. So are you admitting God used a part of himself as both energy and material for the universe?

* how do you know God is directly behind the big bang?
a self-existent source I say must have caused the universe, the self-existent creator, is called creator God. God is the name we use to term our creator, the source of all things.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Kay17: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2013
1. joshthefirst, you made a very poor premise and that the truth. It does not mean I don't believe the universe is without cause. Yet you premise was too poor.

2. I really want us to address the issue of the material used to create the Universe. God used a part of himself, right?

3. Modern physicists are championing the multiverse theory. Don't you think its too dangerous to place God as a cause for the universe rather than multiverse wink
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by MrTroll(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Kay 17: 1. joshthefirst, you made a very poor premise and that the truth. It does not mean I don't believe the universe is without cause. Yet you premise was too poor

This is why I said you are trying. He's simply too dull to see it. He keeps repeating the failed premise over and over again, even after you have told him like 5 times now.smh
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2013
Kay 17: 1. joshthefirst, you made a very poor premise and that the truth. It does not mean I don't believe the universe is without cause. Yet you premise was too poor.
stop this here then. I have heard. You've not been able to prove my premise is poor. If we go on, we'll keep repeating the same thing.

Kay 17: 2. I really want us to address the issue of the material used to create the Universe. God used a part of himself, right?
God has energy and is the source of life and energy. That much know. He used the energy he himself provided, from himself. Saying he used a part of himself will be limiting his infinite self.

Kay 17: 3. Modern physicists are championing the multiverse theory. Don't you think its too dangerous to place God as a cause for the universe rather than multiverse wink
the multiverse theory nullifies the big bang theory.
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by OlaoChi: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: yes! And they will shine brighter and brighter unto the perfect day!

Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

The reason I will continue to stand unshakeable in Gods word is because its reality has been proved in my life, and has explained the ages since ancient times
(notice that rhyme? I italicized it so you'd notice. No joke with me and rhyming abeg cool)

I don't even know where to continue

But wat makes u think people of other religions don't have this quality and even better?
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by OlaoChi: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2013
RoyPCain: @olaochi; watch this to the end. it is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W36_3721TmE
pls explain wats in it
Re: The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: stop this here then. I have heard. You've not been able to prove my premise is poor. If we go on, we'll keep repeating the same thing.

God has energy and is the source of life and energy. That much know. He used the energy he himself provided, from himself. Saying he used a part of himself will be limiting his infinite self.

the multiverse theory nullifies the big bang theory.

grin grin grin grin Josh, you no go kill person with laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Christian Things That Make Atheists Laugh / Jesus Did Not Give Or Collect Tithe! / Atheism And Agnosticism, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.