Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,231 members, 7,846,093 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? (5519 Views)

Why Has Imo North Senatorial Rerun Not Held / Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by seanet01: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
So much for ibo unity
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by DerideGull(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abagworo:

Let me start with bridges. He has constructed 4 bridges across Nworie River and One across Otamiri River making it a total of 5 within Owerri metropolis.

Please Nworie can only be a river to delusional sycophant. Where is Otamiri situated in or around Owerre?
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abagworo:

Not necessarily but we have to analys any budgets constructively. The truth is that Jonathan's ambition is being threatened by Rochas popularity hence the attempts at painting him black by repeatedly telling lies and sponsoring people in the social media to act like the lies are true. This was predicted earlier in a link which I posted dated March 2013 and you can notice how it correlated with the era of Amaechi fracas and removal of Imo deputy Governor.

No Governor has ever achieved as much as Rochas 2 and half years but there is obvious attempt to try and play it down with lies starting from that day. Most of these Igbos doing this for Jonathan on Nairaland once accused me of supporting Ijaws and were even all out about it but today they have suddenly turned the fighters of minority because of personal financial gains. Mine is because of conscience and belief in truth, justice and equity.
How can you analyze budget constructively with the kind of men I see on this forum who are hell bent on crucifying Rochas? I think the more you post,the more you give them room to spew trash.
Abagworo,for the sake of God, please I beg you to totally avoid involving yourself in any kind of silly argument with Chino and his bandwagons. It hurts me so much the kind of hate I see emanating whenever Rochas is being discussed just because he is an APC member. No matter how provocative they sound,please try to ignore. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Abagworo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
I'm just starting with Owerri city. Before Rochas, there was no Rockview and the Modotel was dilapidated and out of use. That whole area of Owerri is wearing an entirely new and beautiful looks today. Wetheral, Orlu, Bank and. Okigwe roads always had open drainage, no walkways and scattered median but today have covered underground drainage with walkways, modern streetlights and clean and well cast median.

That area today known as Ojukwu boulevard was but empty road with uncompleted buildings and dead commissioners quaters but today is comparable to any where in the world. It still has open drainage though.

The population of Owerri has doubled in the past 2 and half years which means something must be attracting people there.

More still coming. Below are the recent looks of Bank Road and Orlu Road in Owerri.

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Abagworo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull:

Please Nworie can only be a river to delusional sycophant. Where is Otamiri situated in or around Owerre?

So you are not even from Imo State. Every Rivers man and Imo man knows Otamiri as much as Orashi. They are the two most important Rivers that join Imo with their related Rivers people in Etche and Ogba.
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by DerideGull(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
berem: You should get lost you old deranged fool! Who the phuck are you to tell me not to post comments? Are you crazy or something? See who's discussing about issues bothering Imo state. Have you ever in your miserable life say anything good about Imo state? Bloody scumbag! Now phuck off and quit quoting me! Ewu ohia!! angry angry

I have always relished the idea that jackasses on this forum call me old. Truth of the matter is that I had been well read and traveled person. When barely 17, I had mingled and dined with people of substance on both sides of sexes. There is no doubt craziness is a common feature in your idiotic lineage.You are basically a dirty scalawag compared to those ladies that have waited for me. I shall reduce myself to your imbecilic and inconsequential level if I should attempt to table good things I have done for Imo State.

It is very sad you have displayed a rotten character unbecoming of a good nurtured Igbo girl with a structured background by frequently using unprintable languages such as "phuck off" reserved for junkies and never-do-well found around grottoes in USA. Should I also remind you that a dumbass such as you have never cross any delineated lines marked as borderlines of Nigeria talk less setting foot in USA.

6 Likes

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by shineeye: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
IMO STATE is an unfortunate state govern by shortsighted people no development too much lies why
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by DerideGull(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abagworo:

So you are not even from Imo State. Every Rivers man and Imo man knows Otamiri as much as Orashi. They are the two most important Rivers that join Imo with their related Rivers people in Etche and Ogba.

In your previous post, you mentioned Owerre metropolis. I have canoed along Otamiri and Orashi at Oguta and Osu Obodo. I have family and childhood friends from both Oguta and Osu. In addition, I was raised in Port Harcourt and Obigbo. I have canoed along Imo River from Odagwa in Etche to Azumini in Ukwu East. I canoed across Otemiri at Umuagwoo to Ituoha on my way to Umuademe my aunts marital home.

There are landed properties that belonged to my family at Wetheral/School, Old Market Road, Douglass Road, Works Layout and Federal Aviation quarters. How Imo State could I not be? My village is, at least, 16 kilometers removed from center point of Wetheral/Okigwe Rds.
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull:

I have always relished the idea that jackasses on this forum call me old. Truth of the matter is that I had been well read and traveled person. When merely 17, I had mingled and dined with people of substance on both sides of sexes. There is no doubt craziness is a common feature in your idiotic lineage.You are basically a dirty scalawag compared those ladies that waited for me. I shall reduce myself to your imbecilic and inconsequential level if I should attempt to table good things I done for Imo State.

It is very sad you have displayed a rotten character unbecoming of a good nurtured Igbo girl with a structured background by frequently using unprintable languages such as "phuck off" reserved for junkies and never-do-well found around grottoes in USA. Should I also remind you that a dumbass such as you have never cross any delineated lines marked as borderlines of Nigeria talk less setting foot in USA.
After you usual spewing of gibberish,you are still an old senile fool. Go get yourself cured of your senility which is a curse in your lineage. Get it cured quickly before you pass it to your children and grandchildren. Anu mpama!!

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by DerideGull(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
berem: After you usual spewing of gibberish,you are still an old senile fool. Go get yourself cured of your senility which is a curse in your lineage. Get it cured quickly before you pass it to your children and grandchildren. Anu mpama!!

I am not known to indulge in acts of putting down fellow human beings despite coming from well structured background. Believe me you come across like those "wannabes" run girls and clothed dingbats found in Nigeria with "phuck up" as a constant feature on their lips. I have always encouraged them to drop such stinking habit. I should not be surprised if you are one of the chips. To call you an Iti boribo or Anu Ugboko is an insult to Aturu.

3 Likes

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull:

I am not known to indulge in acts of putting down fellow human beings despite coming from well structured background. Believe me you across like those "wannabes" run girls and clothed dingbats found in Nigeria with "phuck up" as a constant feature on their lips. I have always encouraged them to drop such stinking habit. I should not be surprised if you are one of the chips. To call you an Iti boribo or Anu Ugboko is an insult to Aturu.
keep exposing your foolishness and idiocy! I cease to have any further argument with you. Go get yourself cured of your madness and stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say. Morrafucker!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by owobokiri(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
It is a campaign of calumny. . Rochas is working. Dude is on steroids. Everyday new structures are springing up. If he is able to finish all projects as he promised before the end of his first term, irrespective of his membership of the vile APC, we have to find a way to vote for him again even if it means closing our noses at the voting centers. Donttthrow away the baby with the bath water. In less than 3 years he has traunced ohakim and udenwas combined 12 years record and you say he is not performing? Tell that to the kids enjoying free education, or to the teachers taking hom solid pay every month end. Tell that to the villagers whose village roads are getting a facelift.. Lets face it, ACN is bad news inthe east and his membership of that party has put imo into the opposition camp even if the majority of imo people are pro GEJ. .Yet the truth has to be said, and that truth is that warts and all he is one of the best performing governors in the country..

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Abagworo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull:

In your previous post, you mentioned Owerre metropolis. I have canoed along Otamiri and Orashi at Oguta and Osu Ogbodo. I have family and childhood friends from both Oguta and Osu. In addition, I was raised in Port Harcourt and Obigbo. I have canoed along Imo River from Odagwa in Etche to Azumini in Ukwu East. I canoed across Otemiri at Umuagwoo to Ituoha on my way to Umuademe my aunts marital home.

There are landed properties that belonged to my family at Wetheral/School, Old Market Road, Douglass Road, Works Layout and Federal Aviation quarters. How Imo State could I not be? My village is, at least, 16 kilometers removed from center point of Wetheral/Okigwe Rds.

Why are you then always writing like you don't really know all these places. I guess its Omademe in Ikwerre that you wrote as Umuademe. Maybe you've not come home for a while. Are you based in Imo State or Nigeria?
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by DerideGull(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abagworo:

Why are you then always writing like you don't really know all these places. I guess its Omademe in Ikwerre that you wrote as Umuademe. Maybe you've not come home for a while. Are you based in Imo State or Nigeria?

Yes, I have known the place as Umuademe not Omademe. The same goes for Obigbo not Oyigbo. I refuse to play into the Ikwerri inherent foolishness of denial. I know your maternal home is within the neighborhood so I beg your pardon. Whether I am based in the Moon or Imo State, what difference does it make?
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull:

I am not known to indulge in acts of putting down fellow human beings despite coming from well structured background. Believe me you come across like those "wannabes" run girls and clothed dingbats found in Nigeria with "phuck up" as a constant feature on their lips. I have always encouraged them to drop such stinking habit. I should not be surprised if you are one of the chips. To call you an Iti boribo or Anu Ugboko is an insult to Aturu.

CHAI YOU DON FINISH THAT YORUBA WANNABEgrin YOUR MOUTH BADT O

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Abagworo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull:

Yes, I have known the place as Umuademe not Omademe. The same goes for Obigbo not Oyigbo. I refuse to play into the Ikwerri inherent foolishness of denial. I know your maternal home is within the neighborhood so I beg your pardon. Whether I am based in the Moon or Imo State, what difference does it make?

You might have lost touch with reality of situation in Imo State today. Maybe your judgement is based on media campaign against Rochas.

2 Likes

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abagworo:

You might have lost touch with reality of situation in Imo State today. Maybe your judgement is based on media campaign against Rochas.
don't be surprised he hasn't been to Imo State for ages. Arguing with such an ignoramus is a total waste of time.
I will be travelling to Orlu in a few days time. I will take time to go around the local government and take pictures and create a thread for it. Ndi iro must be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by DerideGull(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abagworo:

I am shockingly worried what a cheap contract has done to your usual stream of thought. A person that spends good money to visit home and stay in touch with happenings in Imo State can not be adjudged as someone who lives off the clips of obscure newspapers. I have argued before Mallam Rochas Okorocha and few honorable members of IMHA that the mixture of concrete and corrugated Iron sheets does not equate to progress.

Granted that good network of roads are major stay in the drive for economic development, the need to develop the mind of our people structurally through humble demeanor of our leaders should not be overlooked.
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by slugggers: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull:

I am shockingly worried what a cheap contract has done to your usual stream of thought. A person that spends good money to visit home and stay in touch with happenings in Imo State can not be adjudged as someone who lives off the clips of obscure newspapers. I have argued before Mallam Rochas Okorocha and few honorable members of IMHA that the mixture of concrete and corrugated Iron sheets does not equate to progress.

Granted that good network of roads are major stay in the drive for economic development, the need to develop the mind of our people structurally through humble demeanor of our leaders should not be overlooked.

With the bolded, it shows your are an old fvctard with the brain of a snail. He wasn't a "Mallam" until he switched to APC.

4 Likes

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by DerideGull(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
berem: don't be surprised he hasn't been to Imo State for ages. Arguing with such an ignoramus is a total waste of time.
I will be travelling to Orlu in a few days time. I will take time to go around the local government and take pictures and create a thread for it. Ndi iro must be put to shame.

I am not surprised that a dirty and filthy Osaka swine such as you visits Imo State only in December. It speaks volume about a drooling dimwit that domiciles in Lagos State. It is a thing of Internet forum that an incorrigible scamp such as you have the audacious pedigree to call someone ignoramus. You might have found your way to Mallam Rochas Okorocha's bed however I have held court with the doofus.

3 Likes

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by seanet01: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull:

I am not surprised that a dirty and filthy Osoka swine such as you visits Imo State only in December. It speaks volume about a drooling dimwit that domiciles in Lagos State. It is a thing of Internet forum that an incorrigible scamp such as you have the audacious pedigree to call someone ignoramus. You might have found your way to Mallam Rochas Okorocha's bed however I have held court with the doofus.
Dendemor0n.

3 Likes

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by DerideGull(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
seanet01:
Dendemor0n.

seen a fool1

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by seanet01: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2013
DerideGull:

seen a fool1
Senile and deranged agbaya
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by ifechez: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2013
seanet01:
Dendemor0n.

Fatal knockout
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by ifechez: 12:48am On Dec 22, 2013
DerideGull:

seen a fool1

Dede!!!!!!........ you go kill person oooo
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by TabletMan: 1:25am On Dec 22, 2013
ferdsmart: i smoked a good weed from a good dealer that knows what development is all about. You can never compare Obi and chime. Even,Jonathan knows that Obi is the best Gov in South East. We don't judge developments by beautifying Capital Cities and planting flowers everywhere. Get that into your mind. By 2015,Anambra state will be china of Nigeria.
I hope u are not boasting with the anambra that I stay? peter obi has mess everything up. Peter has never construct any road with street light nor has he dualize any road. all the road is very narrow and shabby. sentiment aside Enugu is the finest state in south east. Enugu state is even industrialize like anambra and abia. anambra my state has nothing to boast of aside from market. Owerri is taking the 2nd position after enugu . bro if u have not been to IMO state, don't sit behind ur screen to condemn their hard working governor. go to Owerri and see how he have rebuilt all the round about. go to orlu and see what road expansion is all about, go to mbaise and obowu and see rural area with two lane and street light. go and be a living witness, don't critize the man because he joined the party u think that is bad.

5 Likes

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2013
ferdsmart: can you compare obi and Chime? Probably,in your dreams. Obi leads while others follow.
you obviously typed this in your dream. ..I almost reported you to mods for telling white lies...but...lemme let it rest...
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 22, 2013
Abagworo: I'm just starting with Owerri city. Before Rochas, there was no Rockview and the Modotel was dilapidated and out of use. That whole area of Owerri is wearing an entirely new and beautiful looks today. Wetheral, Orlu, Bank and. Okigwe roads always had open drainage, no walkways and scattered median but today have covered underground drainage with walkways, modern streetlights and clean and well cast median.

That area today known as Ojukwu boulevard was but empty road with uncompleted buildings and dead commissioners quaters but today is comparable to any where in the world. It still has open drainage though.

The population of Owerri has doubled in the past 2 and half years which means something must be attracting people there.

More still coming. Below are the recent looks of Bank Road and Orlu Road in Owerri.
brother. ...is either you're not from owerri or you just came into owerri last year....Every sincere owerri man knows that owerri is beautiful today because of fmr.gov.ikedi ohakim and his clean and green initiative doubled with the then imo entraco which took the bull by the horn removing illegal structures including billboards. ..all through the four yrs of this man who spoilt his good works with his bad mouth, imo state was nationally recognised as the cleanest state in nigeria. ..the sidewalks and closed channel drainages where built by ohakim,,modotel was sold to an anambra business man(where is d money)....commissioner's quarters, renovation...so my brother ask well b4 talking wat u know not
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2013
owobokiri: It is a campaign of calumny. . Rochas is working. Dude is on steroids. Everyday new structures are springing up. If he is able to finish all projects as he promised before the end of his first term, irrespective of his membership of the vile APC, we have to find a way to vote for him again even if it means closing our noses at the voting centers. Donttthrow away the baby with the bath water. In less than 3 years he has traunced ohakim and udenwas combined 12 years record and you say he is not performing? Tell that to the kids enjoying free education, or to the teachers taking hom solid pay every month end. Tell that to the villagers whose village roads are getting a facelift.. Lets face it, ACN is bad news inthe east and his membership of that party has put imo into the opposition camp even if the majority of imo people are pro GEJ. .Yet the truth has to be said, and that truth is that warts and all he is one of the best performing governors in the country..
pls name the structures. ..Please do us the favour. .

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Tablet Man: I hope u are not boasting with the anambra that I stay? peter obi has mess everything up. Peter has never construct any road with street light nor has he dualize any road. all the road is very narrow and shabby. sentiment aside Enugu is the finest state in south east. Enugu state is even industrialize like anambra and abia. anambra my state has nothing to boast of aside from market. Owerri is taking the 2nd position after enugu . bro if u have not been to IMO state, don't sit behind ur screen to condemn their hard working governor. go to Owerri and see how he have rebuilt all the round about. go to orlu and see what road expansion is all about, go to mbaise and obowu and see rural area with two lane and street light. go and be a living witness, don't critize the man because he joined the party u think that is bad.
I hope the mentally deranged senile ediot has read this.

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by bestviewer: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2013
[s]
Tablet Man: I hope u are not boasting with the anambra that I stay? peter obi has mess everything up. Peter has never construct any road with street light nor has he dualize any road. all the road is very narrow and shabby. sentiment aside Enugu is the finest state in south east. Enugu state is even industrialize like anambra and abia. anambra my state has nothing to boast of aside from market. Owerri is taking the 2nd position after enugu . bro if u have not been to IMO state, don't sit behind ur screen to condemn their hard working governor. go to Owerri and see how he have rebuilt all the round about. go to orlu and see what road expansion is all about, go to mbaise and obowu and see rural area with two lane and street light. go and be a living witness, don't critize the man because he joined the party u think that is bad.
[/s]

TRASH!

You are definitely not from Anambra and you have not visited the state in the last 3-4years. Roads in Anambra cities and its environs are being repaved and widened. Two 5 star hotels are springing up in Awka and Onitsha. Shoprite is opening in the three major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi. The state's economy has skyrocketed. Its population is the largest after Lagos, Kano and Rivers. The state hosts the largest population of Igbos and non Igbos in SE/SS. People can only migrate to where there economic life is secured. The same reason people migrate to Rivers and Lagos states. Anambra has never had so good.

Anambra's budget has doubled in the last three years. More investments has shown up in the state create more and more employment for our graduates. Obi dualized Zik's Avenue with street lights, he equally did dualize Nkpor flyover with street light. He is dualizing more roads within Onitsha GRA and its environs now like Park road. Development hinges on this factors: education, health, employment generation/attraction of investors, urban/rural development. etc.

Again it all depends on what some of you call development. Imo state has not moved an inch from where Mbakwe left it. All that past governors of Imo state and Okorosha has been doing is to continue to paint already dilapidated roads in Owerre, with no new project or infrastructure to boast its economy. Joblessness is so high and poverty has hit the ceiling. Today we are seeing a state grinding to a halt going by its shrinking budget. All the roads started in Owerre and Orlu by Okorosha in the last 3years has been abandoned and erosion has taken over it.

I passed Owerre and Orlu just last week en route from PH to Awka, I really wept as to the level the state has sunk into. I have buckets of pictures I took, the only reason I have not opened a thread in that regard was because I felt it could harm the Igbo unity on this forum more. But I will be forced to unleashed it if the situation so much demands.

5 Likes

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Rochas has disappointed me personally. This is a person I supported in 2011 to defeat Ohakim. But so far, he has been fumbling and wombling. Only God knows what happened to his silly 4th tier of govt and his free tertiary education policy? The guy is a clown.

last year he gave all state workers Christmas break hence shut down govt for about 2weeks plus Christmas bonus.
has he done that this year? Or has he changed his mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abimbola Izu - The Tyrant Has Resurfaced!!! / See What Amaechi Did To Patience Jonathan. / Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.