Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? (5513 Views)

Why Has Imo North Senatorial Rerun Not Held / Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Nigerian movie:

last year he gave all state workers Christmas break hence shut down govt for about 2weeks plus Christmas bonus.
has he done that this year? Or has he changed his mind?
he called all ezes to heroes square and shared 10k and a bag of rice each to them...wanted to do same for civil servants but they bluntly refused...imo civil servants are not happy with the man...I don't hv the details. ....so I don't know why....and I hate to say wat I know not....Any imo civil servant in the house? ??
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2013
See this

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2013
BADNEAT: he called all ezes to heroes square and shared 10k and a bag of rice each to them...wanted to do same for civil servants but they bluntly refused...imo civil servants are not happy with the man...I don't hv the details. ....so I don't know why....and I hate to say wat I know not....Any imo civil servant in the house? ??
There's nothing wrong in sharing gifts to civil servants and traditional chiefs. The tradition has been on for a very long time in Nigeria. Okorocha isn't the first person. The civil servants didn't reject the christmas gifts. I just confirmed from my 2 friends who are civil servants. One in health ministry and the other in lands survey and urban planning.

Chino,what's with all these strange monikers you keep using to discredit Rochas? angry
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by FACE(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2013
nedufantasy: A comparison of Imo state and Anambra state budget.
Imo state
2012 - N174.3b
2013 - N197.7b
2014 - N137b has already been proposed.
Anambra State
2012 - N82.2b
2013 - N110.94b
2014 - N140b proposed

Sometimes, people really get what they deserve. This is Peter Obi's final year as the governor and he suddenly proposes a 20% increase in budget and people are clapping without looking at his proposal. I have looked at several state budgets and nearly all of them are unrealistic or achievable based on resources available to them.

When someone proposes a budget, people should take a looked at the proposed income and expenditure before validating the proposals. Now, to analyse the proposal as per the information available:

Governor Peter Obi of Anambra, yesterday, presented N140 billion budget proposal for 2014 to the state House of Assembly.

The budget was an increase of 26.18 per cent over the N110.96 billion budget for last year. He said that N100.29 billion was earmarked for capital expenditure, while N39.71 billion was earmarked for recurrent expenditure.

Obi said that an estimated N100.29 billion was expected from capital receipts in 2014, showing an increase of 41.35 per cent over the budgeted sum of N70.96 billion in 2013.

He said that the focus of the state government would be on poverty reduction measures with the economic sector having an allocation of 42.82 per cent of the total capital budget.

The other sectors are social 14.33 per cent, environment 17.21 per cent and general administration 25.64 per cent. The governor said that government was mindful of the need to make the capital budget more realistic and predicable in 2014 to get optimal results.

Obi said the projected revenue earning for 2014 was N58.120 billion, including Internally Generated Revenue of N15.920 billion and state share of Federation Account, N42.200 billion.

He said that the recurrent expenditure was expected to decrease from the 2013 projection of N39.995 billion to N39.705 billion of 2012, representing a marginal decrease of N0.290 or 0.73 per cent.

According to him, a capital expenditure of N100.295 billion was being earmarked out of which the economic sector would receive N42.947 billion, social N14.373 billion, environment N17.258 billion and general administration N25.718 billion.

The economic sector would receive the highest allocation on account of the capital intensive nature of its component sub-sectors such as land, transport (roads and bridges) to which N35.100 billion had been allocated.

Also, funds have been allocated to other key sub-sectors as education N7.172 billion, health N5.088 billion, agriculture N1.155 billion, water supply N9 billion and MDG projects across selected sub-sectors N10 billion.

Obi said that the budget would touch the lives of the people of the state and create meaningful development.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/128876/1/anambra-earmarks-n140bn-in-2014-budget.html

According to Obi, expected income for Anambra state = 58 Billion ( 42 B from FG and 16B IGR)

Capital Receipts= 100 Billion ( what does that mean ? Is he selling state assets, collecting loans or raising funds from dividends from state investments?)

Recurrent expenditure = 39 Billion

Capital Expenditure = 100Billion. However, 25 Billion of this actually goes to the administration of the capital expenditure. Hmm, in effect the proposed recurrent expenditure is actually 64 Billion and capital budget is 75 Billion.

Is it not curious that Obi suddenly raised the budget and allocated 25 Billion towards contracts administration, when he has the ministries to do that ? You decide.

There is a reason why many states achieve less than 20% of their budgets and it is simply because they like to talk a big game with the hope that they might be able to borrow some money some where along the line.

Based on Anambra's proposed income, a realistic budget should be between 70 and 75 Billion representing actual income and 15 - 25% extra sourced from the capital markets. However, I am sure that Anambra has the ability to raise at least 50Billion IGR if the government consolidated their revenue accounts and collections.

This observation does not apply to Anambra alone.
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2013
most of the above named projects are still at foundation level or still virgin sites. ....I'm still waiting for those screaming structures to tell us and gv us a list. ...Rochas claims he's into rural road construction ,,go to futo and ask a bike man to take u to eziobodo. ..only the reaction on his face will tell volumes of the state of that road. ..I'm still waiting oo...its a known fact that jp bros comfortably ran away with over 2bn belonging to imo State because his contract with imo state govt was never documented or in written form ....I'm not really in the mood ....but I await those screaming structures to come n tell us wat structures he's talking about. ..other states are building bridges. ..he's busy constructing round abouts and useless cheap pedestrian fly overs.......I don tire in short...
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2013
berem: There's nothing wrong in sharing gifts to civil servants and traditional chiefs. The tradition has been on for a very long time in Nigeria. Okorocha isn't the first person. The civil servants didn't reject the christmas gifts. I just confirmed from my 2 friends who are civil servants. One in health ministry and the other in lands survey and urban planning.

Chino,what's with all these strange monikers you keep using to discredit Rochas? angry
I never said there was anything wrong with that...was only replying a fellow who inquired about d money dol out....ask ur civil servant friends why they are unhappy with him...I'm an unbiased Nigerian! !
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by warrior01: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2013
DerideGull:

I have always relished the idea that jackasses on this forum call me old. Truth of the matter is that I had been well read and traveled person. When barely 17, I had mingled and dined with people of substance on both sides of sexes. There is no doubt craziness is a common feature in your idiotic lineage.You are basically a dirty scalawag compared to those ladies that have waited for me. I shall reduce myself to your imbecilic and inconsequential level if I should attempt to table good things I have done for Imo State.

It is very sad you have displayed a rotten character unbecoming of a good nurtured Igbo girl with a structured background by frequently using unprintable languages such as "phuck off" reserved for junkies and never-do-well found around grottoes in USA. Should I also remind you that a dumbass such as you have never cross any delineated lines marked as borderlines of Nigeria talk less setting foot in USA.

Lobatan!!!!!!
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by FACE(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2013
As for Imo state, Okorocha must have realised that you don't go to the market with 10 Naira hoping to return with 40 naira suya.

I do not have the breakdown of the 2014 budget, but a look at the 2013 budget shows why it was unachievable. According to 2013 proposal, he was going fund the budget with 94 Billion actual income (FG and IGR) and 102 Billion from capital receipts (na waa oo).

The same observation as with Anambra applies.

The 2014 proposal is much closer to reality than 2013 budget. If the total revenue for the states is around 100Billion, the state budget should be between 100B and 120B.

Rochas actually shot himself on the foot with some of his policies, which increased the recurrent burden on the state government and also created avenues for wastage.
1. City gates were monumental wastes not adding any value to Owerri.
2. Free education to University: Education should be free to secondary school level and a reasonable cost at tertiary level, but to make them free at university level was a waste and also an avenue for corruption.
3. N100 allowance: Huge waste and an avenue for fraud.
4. Free school uniform : Guy man, that's all I can say. If there was sincerity of purpose, local tailors and shoe makers should have been empowered by giving them the contracts. Well, Guy man has his ways.

Rochas probably realised that there is no use proposing a huge budget with no funds to execute it and now intends to be more realistic with his figures. However, anyone one that says that Rochas has done nothing in Imo state is full of BS. I was in Imo state in October-November and saw with my eyes.
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2013
BADNEAT: I never said there was anything wrong with that...was only replying a fellow who inquired about d money dol out....ask ur civil servant friends why they are unhappy with him...I'm an unbiased Nigerian! !
Are they been owed salaries? Because I know that's the reason they should be angry,
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by warrior01: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2013
DerideGull:

I am not known to indulge in acts of putting down fellow human beings despite coming from well structured background. Believe me you come across like those "wannabes" run girls and clothed dingbats found in Nigeria with "phuck up" as a constant feature on their lips. I have always encouraged them to drop such stinking habit. I should not be surprised if you are one of the chips. To call you an Iti boribo or Anu Ugboko is an insult to Aturu.

Lord have mercy!!!!!!
Dede, pls forgive that Igbo wannabe girl
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by shaneroberts26: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: don't be surprised he hasn't been to Imo State for ages. Arguing with such an ignoramus is a total waste of time.
I will be travelling to Orlu in a few days time. I will take time to go around the local government and take pictures and create a thread for it. Ndi iro must be put to shame.
Creating a thread on Orlu wid pictures will b a perfect xmass present from you Berem.Pls keep to ur words,u dont know how nostalgic and curious u just made me.I am a pragmatic person so i like being sagacious wid my jugdemnts.Unless i see those pictures of Orlu,i refuse to b dragged into this inumerable e-fight against Rochas. .Right now,i am sitting on the fence.

1 Like

Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by IGBOSON1: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
FACE:

Sometimes, people really get what they deserve. This is Peter Obi's final year as the governor and he suddenly proposes a 20% increase in budget and people are clapping without looking at his proposal. I have looked at several state budgets and nearly all of them are unrealistic or achievable based on resources available to them.

When someone proposes a budget, people should take a looked at the proposed income and expenditure before validating the proposals. Now, to analyse the proposal as per the information available:

According to Obi, expected income for Anambra state = 58 Billion ( 42 B from FG and 16B IGR)

Capital Receipts= 100 Billion ( what does that mean ? Is he selling state assets, collecting loans or raising funds from dividends from state investments?)

Recurrent expenditure = 39 Billion

Capital Expenditure = 100Billion. However, 25 Billion of this actually goes to the administration of the capital expenditure. Hmm, in effect the proposed recurrent expenditure is actually 64 Billion and capital budget is 75 Billion.

Is it not curious that Obi suddenly raised the budget and allocated 25 Billion towards contracts administration, when he has the ministries to do that ? You decide.

There is a reason why many states achieve less than 20% of their budgets and it is simply because they like to talk a big game with the hope that they might be able to borrow some money some where along the line.

Based on Anambra's proposed income, a realistic budget should be between 70 and 75 Billion representing actual income and 15 - 25% extra sourced from the capital markets. However, I am sure that Anambra has the ability to raise at least 50Billion IGR if the government consolidated their revenue accounts and collections.

This observation does not apply to Anambra alone.

FACE: As for Imo state, Okorocha must have realised that you don't go to the market with 10 Naira hoping to return with 40 naira suya.

I do not have the breakdown of the 2014 budget, but a look at the 2013 budget shows why it was unachievable. According to 2013 proposal, he was going fund the budget with 94 Billion actual income (FG and IGR) and 102 Billion from capital receipts (na waa oo).

The same observation as with Anambra applies.

The 2014 proposal is much closer to reality than 2013 budget. If the total revenue for the states is around 100Billion, the state budget should be between 100B and 120B.

Rochas actually shot himself on the foot with some of his policies, which increased the recurrent burden on the state government and also created avenues for wastage.
1. City gates were monumental wastes not adding any value to Owerri.
2. Free education to University: Education should be free to secondary school level and a reasonable cost at tertiary level, but to make them free at university level was a waste and also an avenue for corruption.
3. N100 allowance: Huge waste and an avenue for fraud.
4. Free school uniform : Guy man, that's all I can say. If there was sincerity of purpose, local tailors and shoe makers should have been empowered by giving them the contracts. Well, Guy man has his ways.

Rochas probably realised that there is no use proposing a huge budget with no funds to execute it and now intends to be more realistic with his figures. However, anyone one that says that Rochas has done nothing in Imo state is full of BS. I was in Imo state in October-November and saw with my eyes.

^^^A Daniel has come to judgement!

Fact of the matter is that the gov'ts of Anambra, Imo and Abia have performed below expectations! Any noise you hear of 'unprecedented achievements' from these states are mainly from their e-cheerleaders!
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by oneeast1: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^A Daniel has come to judgement!

Fact of the matter is that the gov'ts of Anambra, Imo and Abia have performed below expectations! Any noise you hear of 'unprecedented achievements' from these states are mainly from their e-cheerleaders!

What is on the ground has shows that Anambra has performed above average in health, education, employment generation, urban/rural dev. Etc these are key areas of development considering that the state have borrowed a dime for 8yrs.
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
shaneroberts26: Creating a thread on Orlu wid pictures will b a perfect xmass present from you Berem.Pls keep to ur words,u dont know how nostalgic and curious u just made me.I am a pragmatic person so i like being sagacious wid my jugdemnts.Unless i see those pictures of Orlu,i refuse to b dragged into this inumerable e-fight against Rochas. .Right now,i am sitting on the fence.
I promise you nwanne. My AOC will be Orlu. Let me prove to some ediots who have not set foot in Imo state for ages that Rochas is doing very well.
Btw,are you from Orlu?
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by nedufantasy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
You people have turned this post into another thing.this is not my intention of creating the post
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by eeeeeee: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Multi level car park 29 billion
Schools 10 billion

Rochas who are you deceiving?
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by shaneroberts26: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: I promise you nwanne. My AOC will be Orlu. Let me prove to some ediots who have not set foot in Imo state for ages that Rochas is doing very well.
Btw,are you from Orlu?
Dats nice.Yeah,i am from Umuokwara Orlu.What about you?
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
shaneroberts26: Dats nice.Yeah,i am from Umuokwara Orlu.What about you?
I am from Okporo. I have heard about umuokwara but I don't know where its situated in Orlu. cry
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by TabletMan: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
bestviewer: [s][/s]

TRASH!

You are definitely not from Anambra and you have not visited the state in the last 3-4years.
I am from anambra state nnewi south precisely but I lived at onitsha.
bestviewer: Roads in Anambra cities and its environs are being repaved and widened.
which road becuase anambra state have few wide road of which ziks avenue at awka happens to be the longest.
bestviewer: Two 5 star hotels are springing up in Awka and Onitsha. Shoprite is opening in the three major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi. The state's economy has skyrocketed.
imo state also have big hotel like concord and likes to boast of. Every state in the south east has big hotel like queen suite at awka and concord at owerri(I don't know much abt ebonyi cos I have only been there 2x). Shoprite will soon open up at imo precisely owerri its just a matter of time. Anambra state economy is on the increase because of the hard working igbo traders and not because of peter nor Apga.
bestviewer: Its population is the largest after Lagos, Kano and Rivers. The state hosts the largest population of Igbos and non Igbos in SE/SS.
its population is the largest after lagos kano and river but anambra state host only the highest population of igbos with non igbos excluded. The state that host the highest population of non igbos in the south east is enugu.
bestviewer: People can only migrate to where there economic life is secured. The same reason people migrate to Rivers and Lagos states. Anambra has never had so good.
people can only migrate to the zone where their economic life fits in not secured. Business men are still in aba progressing, they would have quit their business during the saga of OSISI-KA-NKWU( the notorious kidnapper that torment aba and environs) because their economic life and their personal life is not secured. Many people are still investing at imo state because the state is good at tourism. Owerri is one of the city in nigeria that has the highest no of hotel and fast food joint. Oil firm grow and survive at river state because the state has what is takes, I knew some business men that has close their branch at PH cos they can't compete with aba city when it comes to business.
bestviewer: Anambra's budget has doubled in the last three years. More investments has shown up in the state create more and more employment for our graduates.
yeah its true including peter obi's beer factory at onitsha harbour industrial layout and his hot drink factory(can't remember the name of the company). Btw do u know that harbour industrial layout is the area with the best road network in anambra? Because our chairman has got a company over there but God is solidly watching.
bestviewer: Obi dualized Zik's Avenue with street lights, he equally did dualize Nkpor flyover with street light. He is dualizing more roads within Onitsha GRA and its environs now like Park road.
that ziks avenue street light is too typical to be in the state capital. As of now, some of the street light has totally bend while some of them don't bring light. He tried at nkpor flyover, he delivered the best at nkpor and there is no doubt about that. But are u aware that he construct that nkpor flyover abt 4years+? cos he finished the project lately last year.
bestviewer: Development hinges on this factors: education, health, employment generation/attraction of investors, urban/rural development. etc.
I am not trying to say that peter is not working but I want to make u people understand that peter is working below expectation. he normally deliver substandard project like tiny roads and painting of unfinished school building that is yet to be plastered. He normally charge students to pay more school fees whenever he add new things like ict lab or update their library, give them new bus. Even anambra state university's school fees is very expensive to be called a government university and its comparable with madonna private uni. Once again peter is working but his project are normally substandard ones because u can't compare the library he built at onitsha or awka with the one built by rochas along okigwe road before control.

bestviewer: Again it all depends on what some of you call development. Imo state has not moved an inch from where Mbakwe left it. All that past governors of Imo state and Okorosha has been doing is to continue to paint already dilapidated roads in Owerre, with no new project or infrastructure to boast its economy. Joblessness is so high and poverty has hit the ceiling. Today we are seeing a state grinding to a halt going by its shrinking budget.
ohakim deliver some good project during his own time. tourism has helped them to provide good amount of job for graduates and non graduates. There is nothing like poverty in the SE,especially anambra imo and abia. if u want to see the definition of poverty try and visit some places at kogi state aside from lokoja and okene.
bestviewer: All the roads started in Owerre and Orlu by Okorosha in the last 3years has been abandoned and erosion has taken over it.
although the rate at which rochas abandon most of his project is appalling. But that doesn't mean that he abandon all of them cos he is through with the road project of osina and some parts of orlu ie akatta . Rochas on his own side is not actually doing well by abandoning some of his project especially the imsu road that will soon turn erosion.

bestviewer: I passed Owerre and Orlu just last week en route from PH to Awka, I really wept as to the level the state has sunk into. I have buckets of pictures I took, the only reason I have not opened a thread in that regard was because I felt it could harm the Igbo unity on this forum more. But I will be forced to unleashed it if the situation so much demands.
Bro, u actually took the picture on purpose to rubbish their governor which is not good. Every state has unfinished and abandoned project. Pls my brother I don't create another thread with ur pictures but release everything on thread cos enough damage has be done to hamper the spirit of oneness of the IGBO people on Nairaland. We all from the SE are equal. U people should stop putting one state above another. Don't criticize the whole of imo state because their governor joined APC which u think is the wrong party for an IGBO man. If u want to criticize him, u can do that with his counterpart Peter Obi and TA Orji cos they are leading their state below expectation.
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by shaneroberts26: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2013
berem: I am from Okporo. I have heard about umuokwara but I don't know where its situated in Orlu. cry
Wow,dats close!i know Okporo very well.Very treckable.Umuokwara is Orlu Town,Orlu Hotels,Enugu and Nepa road area.Safe journey back home.
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by millionaireman: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
bestviewer: Lets limit our argument on the subject matter:

Okorocha Budgets N137 Billion For Imo In 2014

Rescue,” the governor said while N75,271,768,434 is for Capital projects, N61,383,872,587 takes care of Recurrent Expenditure

The governor who also disclosed to establish multi-level car parks at
different locations in the state capital to decongest the city assured
that the state government would consolidate on the existing programes
and projects were towards the beautification of the state capital
and
the new cities in the 2014 fiscal year.

The highlighted got me into deep reflection. How did Imo people got into this mess? Just imagine what is the governor's priority in a state where there is zero job and poverty has hit the ceiling, zero attention on education and health.

Chattering over?

Make una help us weep for Orlu. A multi-billion Naira sports stadium built by former IMSG in Orlu has been destroyed after Okorocha promised to build a new one. For now, No building of new stadium, old stadium built in 2007 is gone. This makes a beautiful campaign topic 2014-2015, isn't it? Whoever destroys an old house without first building a new one?
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by millionaireman: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
shaneroberts26: Creating a thread on Orlu wid pictures will b a perfect xmass present from you Berem.Pls keep to ur words,u dont know how nostalgic and curious u just made me.I am a pragmatic person so i like being sagacious wid my jugdemnts.Unless i see those pictures of Orlu,i refuse to b dragged into this inumerable e-fight against Rochas. .Right now,i am sitting on the fence.

The ugly scenes in ORLU to post include:
the site acquired two years ago by Okorocha govt to build PRINCE HOTEL, Orlu - Hotel Not Built - site overgrown with weeds.

the site acquired two years ago to build a new sports stadium (to replace a once modern stadium with flood lights destroyed by Okorocha govt) - New Stadium Not Built - site overgrown with weeds. Okorocha seems to be poised to create an unprecedented scandal here, unless he restores the stadium as it was when he came to office in 2011, since he cannot build a new one.

the banana junction - Nkume road awarded to Timik Construction Ltd more than two years ago, but only scrapped in the last two years.
and etc of abandoned road works, including abandoned drainage works near St Josephs Catholic Church, Umuna.

2015 is around.
Re: Has Imo State Gone To The Dogs And Fast Becoming An Unproductive State? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2014
@ tabletman i got ur back my brother. its ur type dat even make me read bout SE. imagine an igbo seeing himself as more igbo dan another bc of ego and pride.

my peppl r d ones dat hurt me most - d irony of life. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking: Look At A Minister In South Sudan / The Emerging Headache Of The Igbo Ethnic Bigot / Nigeria Army Cowardly Runs Away From Nnamdi Kanu- Photos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.