Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda (1335 Views)

Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP / We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe / Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by eunisam: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
BAUCHI State Governor, Mallam Isa Yuguda, has dispelled rumours that he was defecting to the All Progressives Congress, APC, blaming his opponents for the
spread of the false information.
The governor in a telephone interview with our correspondent in Abuja said that he had never contemplated leaving the Peoples Democratic Party for the APC, to be
able to help President Goodluck Jonathan win his re-election next year.
Yuguda, who described himself as a die-hard supporter of President Jonathan, wondered how he could have left him half way into his presidency when he needed him
most to consolidate his position on the political turf.
The governor said that since Jonathan came on board as Nigeria’s president, he had remained one of his unrepentant supporters and would continue to work for his
success, noting, “Let it be known to those who did not know that I remain one of the unrepentant loyalists of President Goodluck Jonathan and I will continue to work
with him even after he might have left office as our president.”
He added,“It is also a known fact that since Jonathan became president I have been one of his most consistent supporters. What then am I going to do in APC, as the
tale bearers are insinuating? Over the years, I have used the solid political structures I have developed to work hard for Jonathan’s success in my state and I will
continue to work with him in whatever capacity he desires and nobody can stop us.”
The governor said he had what he takes to be able to deliver his state for the ruling PDP and that there was nothing for the party to fear or for him to cross over to the
opposition.
He said did not need to defect to the opposition to win any position of interest to him in next year’s election and that the PDP was a better platform to him to realise
any potential office. Yuguda said he was aware of the desperation of some politicians to cause dissention between him and Abuja for their selfish interest but warned
such politicians to desist from the evil plot as they would not make progress through such means.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by eunisam: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
It's Noted Sir!

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by eleojo23: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ok.

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by XketchDesigns(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Contested under CPC or ANPP can't remember the exact party, then defected immediately he won and married the presidents daughter who was PDP.. haha.. mehn, that move still gets me till this day!
Muazu was a better governor sha, by far!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by comos: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
XketchDesigns: Contested under CPC or ANPP can't remember the exact party, then defected immediately he won and married the presidents daughter who was PDP.. haha.. mehn, that move still gets me till this day!
by your post, you must be a supporter of APC

4 Likes

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by XketchDesigns(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
comos:
by your post, you must be a supporter of APC
And what makes you come up with such assumption? Is there anything I said that is not true? The muazu, is he not in PDP? Is he not the national chairman seff?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by egift(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
How best can he protect his loot?

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by Toosure70: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yes now. Till may 29th 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by asadike(f): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
thk u sir 4 keeping to ur words

2 Likes

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Muazu put you there, why would you not do his bidding...
Even licking Jona's.................................................... grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by Katier00(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Keneking: Muazu put you there, why would you not do his bidding...
Even licking Jona's.................................................... grin
Muazu did not put him there

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
XketchDesigns: Contested under CPC or ANPP can't remember the exact party, then defected immediately he won and married the presidents daughter who was PDP.. haha.. mehn, that move still gets me till this day!

Rotimi ameachi did same too and he is now a saint.

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tinubu attack dogs have all avoided this thread like a plague. No surprises. They are bigots who would hate to read statements from detribalized Nigerians such as Isa Yuguda

6 Likes

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by deeobserver209(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Well spoken sir. Your loyalty to PDP and the President shall never be in vain. Your enemies have been thoroughly put to shame.
God bless Nigeria. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Tinubu attack dogs have all avoided this thread like a plague. No surprises. They are bigots who would hate to read statements from detribalized Nigerians such as Isa Yuguda

They are not that stup.id just that they are paid to be stupi.d.
Their job no easy my bro, u just have to feel sorry for them.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda by eunisam: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Tinubu attack dogs have all avoided this thread like a plague. No surprises. They are bigots who would hate to read statements from detribalized Nigerians such as Isa Yuguda
you make brain

(1) (Reply)

Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal / Sos : Appeal From Students On Rivers State Scholarship / I Have 4goten The Full Meaning Of EFCC Thanks To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.