Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe (9605 Views)

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / From Jonathan Till Whatever To We Only Need 25% / I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Kilichi: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2013
Joe Yorubakwe can imagining in his dreams when the chips are down even his boss thiefunubu will join GEJ
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2013
revolt: clown
you've obviously not even witnessed a fracas in school talkess of giving your blood..
hope you know what progressive means?
so dem don recruit you already. Don't worry I will make sure I cut your fingers if you dare touch any ballot box. We are ready this time
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Sunshinelady(f): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2013
Dis joe rilly sounds like a bootlicker. U no giv proverb 4ur moda tongue na foreign proverb u sabi , shame on u

2 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Ngwakwe: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2013
What have the topic and what Joe Igbokwe said got to do with most of these senseless contributions on this board?

Is Character assassination and ethnocentric chauvinisms the main themes of Nairaland this days?
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by 9jahubcom(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2013
if u say
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by segzy87(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
jarkbauer:

LETS SEE IF YOU CAN STILL SAY 1 AND 4 IN 6MONTHS TIME
. U 4got dat d number of register voters in lagos state is more dan three states join togeder.
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by segzy87(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
Goddex: [size=16pt]Joe Igbokwe can keep bragging. In politics bragging is allowed but the last I checked . . .

1) PDP still controls 18 states while APC 16

2) The LP state of Ondo and APGA Anambra are in an informal alliance with
PDP and will likely work for the PDP

3) Accord party too is in working alliance with PDP

4) I can bet, the Senate will never go the way of APC but I know APC may succeed in widening it's slim lead in the House of Reps

5) In summary, PDP still remains the party to beat
[/size]
. U 4got dat registered voters in Lagos state is more dan 3 states join togeder
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by kenneyyice(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Abeg oøo. Make una no insult my uncle ooo... seriously speaking, i think dat party APC might crumble come 2015 or their about. Y?? Look kinly at dat party what do u think their major aim is and y

Now for me they have opened their hands to alot of people who are nursing the ambition to become nigeria president e.g buhari { if u don't konw this creature, then u must be new to politics }, rochas { this dude has over nursed dis ambition for over a decade now}, tinubu { pls don't b surprice to c dis dude come out of it}. Mind u dis dudes joined inother to overthrown GEJ and PDP. All of dem r even frm different parties
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Everybody should stand for what he/she believes and not to accuse other people of what they believ.you believe in PDP,i believ in APC,that doesnt cause.I knw most of us have a. Common goal 'BETTER NIGERIA' but in different direction

1 Like

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by callmenow: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
RANTING of an ant. Only in Nigeria will such Nonce be allowed to bestride the national consciousness ..
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Take a good look at all the bigwigs of the APC and you will find out that they have nothing new for Nigerians. They are only interested in Petrodollars.

1 Like

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by jice(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: Basically, the way I see it, PDP is now a South Eastern Party. South South Ko, South North Korea United States ni. Edo and Rivers have said they want nothing to do with Gej or have u forgotten how the Oba of Benin ridiculed Gej? If u don't know that was the beginning of GEJ's problem.

Gej is done like cooked rice. I will remember to write him in prison.

Edo/River may not follow APC to national election.

1 Like

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by IYANGBALI: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
seanet01:
PDP is not smiling
who cares?they should do the needful.............hang themselves
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by advocate007(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
[quote author=Goddex][size=16pt]Joe Igbokwe can keep bragging. In politics bragging is allowed but the last I checked . . .

1) PDP still controls 18 states while APC 16

2) The LP state of Ondo and APGA Anambra are in an informal alliance with
PDP and will likely work for the PDP

3) Accord party too is in working alliance with PDP

4) I can bet, the Senate will never go the way of APC but I know APC may succeed in widening it's slim lead in the House of Reps

5) In summary, PDP still remains the party to beat
Yea u got a nice statistics but you have forgotten the most relevant, which is population, out of 10 most populated state in the country APC has Nine states with PDP having only one
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by TechWalker007: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Demdem: Only fools will still insist that APC is not a national Party. Infact the killer party is fast becoming a regional ( SS/SE ) party.

You just said it, APC is not a national party.
No one else argued before this post, so why would you bring it up as an arguement?

Safe to say, your heart did not believe what your hands typed.
You just have to type for the money. wink
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Jj222(f): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2013
PDP must win we al knows dat
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Agbalanze(m): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2013
Our lost son!! cry
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by revolt(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Agbalanze: Our lost son!! cry
lost sons are no doubt the osu. not the nwafors tht are unjustly ostracized in certain places. he deserves the crown.

1 Like

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Ngokafor(f): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2013
c0llynz02: Joe Yorubakwe.
Even in that article, he gave a proverb in Yoruba language. That man is completely lost!

Lol @ 'Yorubakwe'...
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Demdem(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
TechWalker007:

You just said it, APC is not a national party.
No one else argued before this post, so why would you bring it up as an arguement?

Safe to say, your heart did not believe what your hands typed.
You just have to type for the money. wink

Goon, u sound really daft. do u think this is the only thread on NL?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Results From Benue Will Shock Jonathan - opinion / Why Political Parties Should Do Away With Godfathers – Oyegun / NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.