Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? (1407 Views)

Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by TechWalker007: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2013
During previous elections, the common mantra among opposition politicians was "PDP are full of corrupt politicians and we must kick them out".

This was the same song you heard in the mouths of their supporters here in Nairaland and in other social media spheres.

They used the same song to garner support at state level and I must confess, some of us were hopeful and gave our support.

Roll forward about 2-3 years, and the song has changed!

Now the song is "GEJ and all those around him are corrupt and we must kick them out!"

In the days of OBJ and Yar'adua, it was "PDP that was corrupt", today it is "GEJ and his administration that is corrupt".

So the questions are:

What has changed that the song title was edited and PDP was replaced with GEJ?
Why has the same PDP folks who the song addressed few years back become part of the choir singing the new song?
How did the opposition welcome and embrace this new choir members and celebrate the "growing choir"?
Who do they want to kick out, PDP or GEJ?
What was the driving force of APC leaders when they sang the song couple of years back, ideology or quest for power?
If APC were to succeed and "kick out GEJ" what becomes of those who a couple of years back you called for their "kick out" but they are now "on your side"?

I'ld love to get answers especially from members/supporters of the "new choir".

I really need answers from APC supporters.

9 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by Trut(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
My brother, no APC e-Rat will answer your good questions, they will only read and vamoose.
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by simpleseyi: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
If all Nigerians and PDP members are corrupt but only GEJ is incorruptible, then corruption will be wiped out of Nigeria because once GEJ jails one or two corrupt Nigerians, all other looters will sit right and cure themselves of corruption. Once the leader is upright, the followers will all follow suit. Obasanjo was very very corrupt, that was what made all the political office holders in his administration corrupt.

GEJ is PDP and PDP is GEJ, that is why GEJ is called the party leader, just like APC is Thienubu and Buhari and Tinubu and Buhari are APC. Also, GEJ is Nigeria and Nigeria is GEJ, that is why GEJ is called the Leader of Nigeria. If GEJ is corrupt, then Nigeria is corrupt. The president cannot be using over 1.3 billion naira to eat every year and flying 11 presidential jets, then come around to tell policemen not to collect 20 naira at road blocks, or tell banks not to use our ladies for pro-stitution in the name of marketing or tell ASUU that there is no money to fulfill the agreement he signed or tell APC governors that they are corrupt.

6 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by taharqa: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
simpleseyi: If all Nigerians and PDP members are corrupt but only GEJ is incorruptible, then corruption will be wiped out of Nigeria because once GEJ jails one or two corrupt Nigerians, all other looters will sit right and cure themselves of corruption. Once the leader is upright, the followers will all follow suit. Obasanjo was very very corrupt, that was what made all the political office holders in his administration corrupt.

GEJ is PDP and PDP is GEJ, that is why GEJ is called the party leader, just like APC is Thienubu and Buhari and Tinubu and Buhari are APC. Also, GEJ is Nigeria and Nigeria is GEJ, that is why GEJ is called the Leader of Nigeria. If GEJ is corrupt, then Nigeria is corrupt.
I hope you know that you hv not answered the guy's question...

10 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by simpleseyi: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
taharqa: I hope you know that you hv not answered the guy's question...

GEJ is the corruption in Nigeria and in PDP. Once we send him back to the creeks with a pair of slippers (he came to government with no shoes), Nigeria is cured of corruption. Obasanjo was formerly the corruption in Nigeria, we sent him back to his stolen farm and corruption died, but GEJ came and resurrected corruption.

1 Like

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by c0llynz02: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
simpleseyi:

GEJ is the corruption in Nigeria and in PDP. Once we send him back to the creeks with a pair of slippers (he came to government with no shoes), Nigeria is cured of corruption. Obasanjo was formerly the corruption in Nigeria, we sent him back to his stolen farm and corruption died, but GEJ came and resurrected corruption.
Most useless comment of the year!

13 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by simpleseyi: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
c0llynz02:

Pls can I have my trophy for the award? I am not sorry for you, instead I am sorry for myself because GEJ's corruption is killing me gradually, but I will not sit idle and allow GEJ to kill me with corruption. Rather, I will join hands with well meaning people to send the ogogoro fisherman back to the creeks where he actually belongs.
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by TechWalker007: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
simpleseyi: If all Nigerians and PDP members are corrupt but only GEJ is incorruptible, then corruption will be wiped out of Nigeria because once GEJ jails one or two corrupt Nigerians, all other looters will sit right and cure themselves of corruption. Once the leader is upright, the followers will all follow suit. Obasanjo was very very corrupt, that was what made all the political office holders in his administration corrupt.

GEJ is PDP and PDP is GEJ, that is why GEJ is called the party leader, just like APC is Thienubu and Buhari and Tinubu and Buhari are APC. Also, GEJ is Nigeria and Nigeria is GEJ, that is why GEJ is called the Leader of Nigeria. If GEJ is corrupt, then Nigeria is corrupt. The president cannot be using over 1.3 billion naira to eat every year and flying 11 presidential jets, then come around to tell policemen not to collect 20 naira at road blocks, or tell banks not to use our ladies for pro-stitution in the name of marketing or tell ASUU that there is no money to fulfill the agreement he signed or tell APC governors that they are corrupt.

It would have been better you kept quiet. I actually asked the questions and expected more intellectual APC supporters to answer the questions.

8 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by solomon111(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
GEJ that just came into political relevance not long ago is the corruption in PDP?
Hahaha.
Different kind of morøns on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by TechWalker007: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
simpleseyi:

Pls can I have my trophy for the award? I am not sorry for you, instead I am sorry for myself because GEJ's corruption is killing me gradually, but I will not sit idle and allow GEJ to kill me with corruption. Rather, I will join hands with well meaning people to send the ogogoro fisherman back to the creeks where he actually belongs.

Simpleton-Seyi, please try not to answer questions or quote anyone again, ejor.

3 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by jmaine: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2013

Dumb counter. . . .

1 Like

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by AndroBlaze: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
taharqa: I hope you know that you hv not answered the guy's question...

Are you purposely being slow?? Obviously what did anyone expect, the song had to change when GEJ clearly showed he preferred to be the CinC and chief defender of corruption in Nigeria! He has been the leader of the country for 4 years and see what we have:

1.Fuel subsidy was removed and only when Nigerians reacted negatively did he decide to investigate the marketers and till date he has not been proactive enough in punishing anyone of them. The masses are the only ones suffering for their crimes.

2. Niger Delta militant kingpins have become billionaires and oil theft has not only risen but is at a historical high. The masses and their environment there still remain the only ones suffering.

3. Minister after minister have had one corruption scandal after the other yet no one has been publicly removed or castigated for corruption. Yet he finds it easy to change them over silly political quarrels.

4. EFCC is at its most toothless under him, no prominent convictions at all in 4 years under him.

5. Never under democracy has a sitting president given official pardons to convicted corrupt criminals. Sadly he didn't even care that the person was widely known to be his benefactor and kinsman. Please what example does this set in such an ethnically volatile country like Nigeria?

6.Many more, but I even forgot of the first big example he set for us Nigerians to follow when he clearly declared "I don't give a damn" about constitutionally publicaly declaring his assets. Honestly at the time I thought that was poor taste but a small matter.... now I regret my foolish African sensibilities and wished we had impeached him then!!

So finally yes PDP, OBJ, APC and all sectors of Nigeria are corrupt, but GEJ is making it so acceptable and "the progressive" way of life that his "body language" is robbing this country of any possible civilised future it could possibly have.

2 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by gramci: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
simpleseyi:

your stu.pidity seems to be genetic cry

4 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by TechWalker007: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Andro Blaze:

Are you purposely being slow?? Obviously what did anyone expect, the song had to change when GEJ clearly showed he preferred to be the CinC and chief defender of corruption in Nigeria! He has been the leader of the country for 4 years and see what we have:

1.Fuel subsidy was removed and only when Nigerians reacted negatively did he decide to investigate the marketers and till date he has not been proactive enough in punishing anyone of them. The masses are the only ones suffering for their crimes.

2. Niger Delta militant kingpins have become billionaires and oil theft has not only risen but is at a historical high. The masses and their environment there still remain the only ones suffering.

3. Minister after minister have had one corruption scandal after the other yet no one has been publicly removed or castigated for corruption. Yet he finds it easy to change them over silly political quarrels.

4. EFCC is at its most toothless under him, no prominent convictions at all in 4 years under him.

5. Never under democracy has a sitting president given official pardons to convicted corrupt criminals. Sadly he didn't even care that the person was widely known to be his benefactor and kinsman. Please what example does this set in such an ethnically volatile country like Nigeria?

6.Many more, but I even forgot of the first big example he set for us Nigerians to follow when he clearly declared "I don't give a damn" about constitutionally publicaly declaring his assets. Honestly at the time I thought that was poor taste but a small matter.... now I regret my foolish African sensibilities and wished we had impeached him then!!

So finally yes PDP, OBJ, APC and all sectors of Nigeria are corrupt, but GEJ is making it so acceptable and "the progressive" way of life that his "body language" is robbing this country of any possible civilised future it could possibly have.

You sound more intelligent than the other guy but I asked questions and expect direct answers. Can you answer those questions and not some frivolous allegations and redundant lies told over and over again with the hope it will become truth.

3 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by tosan200(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
When the head is rotten,what can do the body do?

2 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by jmaine: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
tosan200: When the head is rotten,what can do the body do?

Another dumb counter . . .Show us you are capable of stringing quality replies on this board.
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
TechWalker007:

You sound more intelligent than the other guy but I asked questions and expect direct answers. Can you answer those questions and not some frivolous allegations and redundant lies told over and over again with the hope it will become truth.
could you tell your friends on this thread to stop throwing insults if you want contributions from APC supporters? angry
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by Trut(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
APC agberos answer the simple questions above, stop beating the bush.

1 Like

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by jmaine: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Trut: APC agberos answer the simple questions above, stop beating the bush.

It is that simple. . . . .
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by TechWalker007: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: could you tell your friends on this thread to stop throwing insults if you want contributions from APC supporters? angry

I don't have power over any body on this thread but why should you worry?
I'm sure you are more intelligent than those guys evading the questions and scheming instead.

And once you are done answering here, I would also appeal you return to the thread about GEJ and 2015 election where I asked you prove ...but you shook your head and left.
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by taharqa: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
simpleseyi:

Bros, I hv to salute d level of yr Outstanding Fooolishness, judging from this comment. I must hail you; it is not easz....

7 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by PointB: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
c0llynz02:

lol
you can say that again.
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by ShineIt: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
The corrupt ones have joined the Asiwaju People's Company.
Tinubu the anti corruption crusader. I heard if APC wins, Thiefbubu would head the efcc.
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by agbameta: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2013

Very well said. Unfortunately, many of the folks in this thread are not educated or socially developed enough to know the meaning of leadership and where the buck stops...
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by TechWalker007: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

Very well said. Unfortunately, many of the folks in this thread are not educated or socially developed enough to know the meaning of leadership and where the buck stops...

Are you really this unintelligent?
I actually thought you may be intelligent but just fanatical but your support for that dumb comment has changed that thought.
And before you start talking, simply provide answers or cower, your call.
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by adde: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin ;DNow Nigerians are beginning to understand polity. It's not about the PARTY! NO, its about the PERSON! APC or PDP, I dont see any difference. Only politicians ought to support parties, while we the general citizenry should ask ourselves the ultimate question: Who is the best CANDIDATE (not party) for the position. Dont be suprised, If GEJ were to join APC today,he will be declared by the same "quoir" as the best president that ever liveth! Long live Nigeria(ns)!!!

1 Like

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by jmaine: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

Another dumb attempt . . . . . Next please . . . . .

4 Likes

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by agbameta: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
TechWalker007: [s]

Are you really this unintelligent?
I actually thought you may be intelligent but just fanatical but your support for that dumb comment has changed that thought.
And before you start talking, simply provide answers or cower, your call.[/s]

Stop barking like bingo you dumb asss. Was I even talking to this village rat or guilty conscience is killing your soul..?
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by Rad1cal: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

Stop barking like bingo you dumb asss. Was I even talking to this village rat or guilty conscience is killing your soul..?

Someone should tell this phool to keep shut if he has no brains or wits to answer the simple questions the OP is asking.

We don't need trolls here.
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by agbameta: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rad1cal:

[s]Someone should tell this phool to keep shut if he has no brains or wits to answer the simple questions the OP is asking.

We don't need trolls here.[/s]

Must this fhaggg chase me around all the damn time? Even ignoring your dumb asss is still not keeping you off my dlck.

Is it milk and honey to you?
Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by Rad1cal: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

Must this fhaggg chase me around all the damn time? Even ignoring your dumb asss is still not keeping you off my dlck.

Is it milk and honey to you?

It's news to us you have a d1ck shocked !!

We always thought you as a d1ckless being whose rectum is steadily gang r@ped by Tinubu and co every night.

Oponu meta, answer the OP simple questions or report back to your masters cage for tonite rectal drills.

your trolling no go work for here. grin

1 Like

Re: How Did APC Change From "PDP" Politicians Are Corrupt To "GEJ" Is Corrupt? by TechWalker007: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

Okay, you have made yourself known, can you now pick my questions one after another and answer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Sincere Reasons To Vote GEJ Back To Power Come 2015 / “jonathan’s Government Was totally Unprepared For Bokoharam Insurgency” – Okupe / Singer Daniel Wilson Shades Governor Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.