Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,395 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi (18748 Views)

One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSEĀ©2014 Fictional Work / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Gen2jaynee: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
hmmmmmmm..i lov dis guy.... +winks*
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by cannonnier(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
guy mopol wey shoot una car tire no wait collect statement, or even arrest the culprit?

you are still tryin sha, step it up
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by tosin7a(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2013
U gt mouth o..kp up d gud work jare..thumbs up...no kip us waitn o,update fast
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 5:38am On Dec 25, 2013
cannonnier: guy mopol wey shoot una car tire no wait collect statement, or even arrest the culprit?

you are still tryin sha, step it up

Modified already...
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hollajay(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2013
how did u knw wat ur dad was thinking o @callmefemi
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by cannonnier(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2013
CallMeFemi:

Modified already...

good.grin

waiting for the next;dgringrin episode.
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2013
hollajay: how did u knw wat ur dad was thinking o @callmefemi

Na fiction na... cheesy

Nd advanced psychology grin
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
would be updating late today... Christmas is so tedious ... pls bear with us
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hero10(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
CallMeFemi: would be updating late today... Christmas is so tedious ... pls bear with us
guy where u dey stay for ikotun?
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Trendytessy(f): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Following
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
hero10: guy where u dey stay for ikotun?

Guy aw fr?

Shey you wan bottle me ni?

Ah dey abogunloko...we fit ballership tugeda one of these days...abi wah do u fink?
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Abeg una no go ves...

Ur boy don high like madt...

Christmas trips..

Na ontop mountain I use type this shii o!! Abeg una no go ves...

I fee stee write if I no crash...

Buh no ves abeg!!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
................................................................................
As I turn on the TV... Channels were having their six o'clock news... I wanted to change the station... Suddenly the news came up...
ASUU CALLS OF STRIKE!! Followed by visuals presentations of Egbon Fagge...it was confirmed!!

I was boiling with joy, atleast I'll be away from these boys...'but what of daddy na? Aw would he manage those boys?'...the angel on the right appears nd said --'dnt worry, I'll keep him safe'.
Well that was reassuring.. Still dancing azonskeletigi... My dad walked in...suprised to see me that happy. He knew something was up... 'Hey boy..why the akward dancing?' He asked..
Still dancing I pointed to the TV...

Seeing the new update.. He jumped up, pumping his fist in midair and joined me in my akward dancing...I was dancing cos I was gonna be free from trouble once more or so I thought... And he was dancing cos he won't have to bail me everyother time(the money wey hin don pay on ma head for police station go don reach buy camry pencil o...d man dey try)...
'This calls for celebration'; He reached our mini bar in the sittingroom and handed me a brand new bottle of Paul walker(shey na Paul walker abi John walker..highness don carry my reasoning go sha :/ ..d man strict bt he bin too like liquor..like father like son grin .. )...and one for himself too... We drank up till we started playing tinko-tinko out of highness and then we slept off...well till mom came to wake us up to our respective rooms...
3days later...

'Sam!! Sam!!'...Mummy shook me till I was awake..
'Oya come to the palour your dad wanna see you'... She ordered..
'wish kin yawa b dis la... Una know say I dey go ogbomoso today nd I'll need all the strength I can get why una wan use your maheeda spoil my Kim K na'...I lamented.

I dragged myself to the sitting room..
'Sam have ur seat...My dad instructed.
Then he started bombarding me with all species of advices from 'don't carry gehs o!' To 'Read ur books'...he went on and on for almost an hour...Mom was already snooring ...while I struggled to keep my eyes open... When he observed the latest development he started rounding up... 'women are dangerous, toto dey short life span o... 'Don't keep bad friends o'...he advised. I was busy laughing in my mind... 'make I no keep bad friends..na me gan gan be bad friend'...He prayed for me to and we left...
I was happy to be leaving ikotun, but mhen I really loved my hood, the fun, the gurls, the kush (no kush in lag sweet reach ikt kush), the trips...and eerthang...
Was also worried bout my dad if those boys won't come after him but he reassured me that he'll be fine , he planned for the family to move out to for awhile till everything dies down..well that sounded cool to me... Dad settled me ...
And I left for school with.............
.................................................................................
At school..

I was waiting for Nonso my rummate to dressup..
(well Nonso's ma rummate, bestfriend, rap partner, and partner in crime, we've been together since JS2, can you beat that)...
'Mumu you wan bath all the black comot your skin nii?'
'Guy!! Better free me!!'...he answered from the bathroom
Well there's no use, I know him he baths like a fish..unlike me that uses a custard pail, to bath and poo. in a record time of 2mins. grin
I was getting impatient...
I looked into the mirror once again... I knew I was gon' kill em in class today... I had this Pink , really beautiful tshirt on, my 6gram gold around ma neck, golden wrist watch.., neatly ironed black vicker pants, sweet nd slick chinose shoe, I have a great body shape and face to match...
So I was sure of bringing home a trophy (babe)...

'Guy I'm done...let's ballout' ...Nonso said
I was feeling myself so much that I persuaded nonso to trek. I had to kill em all (actually na broke I bin broke, no ask me aw I spend money cos me sef no know)... We were enjoying the attention we got twas so coool, Nonso headed for his department while I for mine..

I got to class late, sneaked in..we were having a general course GNS209 and was even chatting a prey (babe) up... When someone tapped me from behind... I turned around to see the last person I expected to see here, in my class behind me.
'Why trouble dey always branch my street na?'...I asked myself...
.................................................................................

Goodnight...

Please I wanna know what you think of this story...
I need honest opinions...abeg ... Thnz

Gudnyt once more..

*make I kiss Mary Jame small ...I dey come

2 Likes

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by alexola20(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2013
MY POEM--- DEAR CUPID

Dear Cupid,
It Seems you've been on exile from the streets
No homies anymore, everybody backstabbing
Goat eating Goats, Goats eating chicken
Everybody running home
But they've forgotten that houses are still on the street.

Dear Cupid,
Nigerian women are emotional bulldozers,
Crushing any heart that comes their way.
No wonder more youths wanna turn gay.
Why let your heart break, when it can be safe in a bank.
And you walk around heartless;
So women shouldn't complain saying we are heartless.

Dear Cupid,
It seems all your Focus now is on the family,
Ofcourse blood it thicker than water,
But its obvious that's where you reside now.
I'm sure this poem is the inspiration of Brymo's track 'Down'.
The simplicity of a complex world is the family.
Cos out there everyone's wierd looking like everyday's Halloween.

1 Like

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2013
................................................................................
'Hey Hello'...she said, waving!!
I couldn't read my emotions... Was it fear, hatred, anger, lust (dem no born cupid well to shoot me arrow grin), or surprise...eerthang came at the sametime...
Seeing I was carried away by here beauty AGAIN!! She smiled, breathed in and...
'Sam I'm sorry for what my brother did to you, I really am'...he pleaded with puppy eyes..
(there's no way under heaven that I wasn't gonna fall for that)...
'he's in the mopol's custody now' she said almost crying...I felt sorry for her and happy for myself.
'Its okay... Its in the past now...let's face the future'...
She hugged me tight... Feeling the bosoms, sending understandable signals to my brains..

Well for the record.. I school in lautech, 200L accounting...we chatted a little and I collected her number, promissing to call her after class.

'HEY YOU!! What did I say last?' Mrs okoso our Gns lecturer inquired..
'Ermm..Errr...You said that...Errr'...I said looking confused..
'Guy she talk say Synonyms are words that are...' Sodiq my levelmate tipped me whispering..
'Synonums are words that are used instead of a noun'...I shouted confidently thinking I killed it without letting Sodiq finish.
The whole class erupted with laughter of all genres... I heard myself and new my P6 brain failed me this time (I'm not a dull student..my G.P reach send Mtn-Mtn SMS na smiley )
The S.Us shook their head with disappointment, while the regular peeps v got their head aching from over laughing..
'GET OUT Of MY CLASS, YOU RET'ARDE'D SON OF A SHOEMAKER!!'... Mrs okoso barked
I didn't careless..cos to me Its always a thing of joy to be sent out of the class. So I bounced out with pride and joy..

Headed home to the shrine (boozing center)... Got wasted...and slept till evening..woke up to about 26 missed calls... I picked ur my phone confused..
'who under heaven am I this important to that'll give me 26missed calls'.....

Boxing day update!!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Na wa o !! No comments @all...

This is nt encouraging...

sad

Shey I no go stop dis story like this...
Nd d story has nt even started yet!!

sad sad(

*sighs
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hero10(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
CallMeFemi:

Guy aw fr?

Shey you wan bottle me ni?

Ah dey abogunloko...we fit ballership tugeda one of these days...abi wah do u fink?
how i wish bro... na school i wan go do new year.... we fit hook up later
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2013
hero10: how i wish bro... na school i wan go do new year.... we fit hook up later

Me sef go launchout b4 3rd of Jan.
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by mastermynd(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2013
CallMeFemi: Na wa o !! No comments @all...

sad

sad sad(

*sighs
Ride on,,,i dey ur syde..
No vex,,as evrrybofy don get hangover,,xcrpt me,,,buh will join dem soonest

Vodka tinz
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hero10(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2013

sad

sad sad(

*sighs
bro dont feel discouraged there are many ghost readers reading ur write up. more ink to your pen.... wink

sad

sad sad(

*sighs
bro dont feel discouraged there are many ghost readers reading ur write up. more ink to your pen....
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hero10(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2013
CallMeFemi:

. omo lautech. i rep uniosun (okuku campus). i stay at liasu road at ikotun
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hero10(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2013
CallMeFemi:

. omo lautech. i rep uniosun (okuku campus). i stay at liasu road ikotun
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oya oo. I don comment. *my drop in d ocean* pls give us more.
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by GogetterMD(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls continue. We are following with utmost attention
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Who's this giving me missed calls like say its free... Picked up my blackberry torch to discover who the person was... Was so suprised to see the caller... Eniola.. Well it wasn't only eniola... My dad, and junior one call each...

Wondering why she called, I call back...
A tiny sweet voice answered from the other end..
'Hello Sam'...she answered
'Hey hello baby'...I answered.
'I'm sorry for hwat happened this morning'
'what happened this morning?'....I asked confused
'I'm sorry bout your dismissal Frm the class this morning'...'you know I caused it, if we weren't talking you would have been listening'..
'wait!! Na true o!! Y dis girl dey always put me in problem' ..I thought.
We talked for a while and she agreed to come over in about an hour time.
She was almost an hour late... And I thought she was posting me..well I cared less.
I was outside dragging my joint (blawing ma kus'h)
Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the screen..it was eniola..
'Hey bby I'm in the front of your hostel'...she said.
I headed outta my shrine...to see the most beautiful living thing under heaven... Muna would be jealous if she sets eyes on this young woman.

She wore a sky-blue gown.. .her figure was full and thick, she's the definition of being sexy.. Her bosoms were full, her hips weren't lying... She's mercy Johnson...well with a far prettier face.

I welcomed her, we embraced...we headed for my room... I was proud of my property (atleast I had plans of aquiring that land ) all em code'ine boys were sitting in our veranda,
'Eeeh SAM baba!!, Psalmurai boss mi!! Filled the air...
I was feeling myself so much, I missed my step and fell... ( I wasn't ashamed, I was in the midst of my guys, and eniola was used to seeing my fuckup).. She helped me up...nd I dashed into my room leaving her behind (I didn't know why I did that)
Woah!! Nice place you've got here...she commented.
'yeah! Yeah! Tell me something I don't know,
She giggled..
My room was painted sky blue, I've got a 21 inches LED TV, an airconditioner and a bed as tall as aki grin
'so what can I offer you' I asked...
'I want bread and ewedu'...she joked..
I brought her a wine for her..

We talked for a while and it was getting late..almost 8PM ...then I knew she was gonna spend the night..we cuddled till we fell asleep..
Then Bros D showed up (tha demon) on my left shoulder ''see fresh babe for your front dulling boy...if you like no do anything...I go make sure say you turn gay fool!!'' The angel showed up ''Sam don't do it, if you do it!!! If you do it...!!, you won't see what you are looking for''...Bros D my trusted advisor always puts me in trouble...
Woh make I follow angel for once...

I slept , we cuddled till morning but bros JT wanted more, (that guy is no dey respect himself sometimes) ..we were sleeping peacefully until someone started banging my room's door!!

I need ur feedback on this update...
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Collizo4sky: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls continue oh. I day feel u. Nice update. I love ur slangs
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Davidsonical(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guy....Whr dem dey call shrine 4 lautech?
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by funlover1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Femo baba ! ...wonderful story u have here..ur head dey there ! ...u go Still update 2nite??
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by demsid(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Fm baba I dey feel this story die.Make we jam for paradise bar tomorrow na abi no form for me o abi wetin u fill. If I no fit pay u for nw for d storey wey I dey enjoy ,drinks go ginger yur storey more. U go sit on top burj khalifa I promise u
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 3:09am On Dec 27, 2013
@Collizo4sky thanks... The strEet flows in my veins..

@davidsonical ...places plenty where boys dey get wasted... For our hostel we dey call our own place shrine!!

@funlover ...you no go ves for me nii...ah don over chop yester nyt... The eBa strong die lol!!
Nd NEPA... Made sure my BB dried up!!

@demsid.... smiley coooool... I no knw aw we go do am o... Cos m always really-really busy as from 7PM!! Drop ur # I go contact u!! smiley

@ghostreaders... I dey always c you!! But why una too like #GhostMode na?? Well I appreciate you ghostmoding my thread...( SAY NO TO GHOSTMODE angry ) <--- that's the movement bby...
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Gen2jaynee: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2013
nice write up, am neither a writer or love writing.................. but i like dis man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EREBUS -The Evil At Heart (Spy Thriller) / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title. / Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.