Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49820 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tjesctacy:
Now ı know d reason ı feel bıtter to my once adorable ex..... Never knew ı can hate her ds much dat ı thınk of hurtın her, mere thınkın of her makes me sad, she broke my heart wıth ımpunıty never consıderıng d paın ı went through that poınt ın tıme.... Have trıed forgıvıng her but ıt seems ımpossıble nd ı keep rememberıng everyday of my lıfe and thıs ıs d 3rd year... I hurt so baaad!
smiley. I feel you bro.

It's because you are still holding on that make you feel pain. Are you on whatsapp? So I can help you out!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by DExplorer1: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
2s£xy:
D-explorer, please what is the situation of things with the lady? I wish I could get a chance to speak with her.

Bro, we need to work together to take her away from the edge.
Oh, just seeing this. Best believe the wedding was today. I was on phone with her early this morning for almost 2hrs asking for the venue, at least to be sure she was convinced enough to withdraw the supposed contract, afterwhich i came online to read anymore comment i could refer her to. In short, i was there, it held in festac, she told me not to meet the dude on the issue. I had to respect that though i wished i could. . .even later. I saw him. . .i think the lady isn't Nigerian, i meant the new one. . .the accent and some other features i saw. . .somewhat like a U.K takeaway. Anyways, thumbs up to you guys, she's healing! No lies, i was moved to tears and that's because from her words, she still loves this same guy. . .oh goodness, i couldn't believe that! If i'm permitted i will forward her email to you. Thanks for the time, you all saved a life! Some comments here coupled with some life experiences really helped, she made reference to that.

Also, thanks to Mukina wink

@2sexy, further questions would be answered but i'd prefer via PM. Just seeing your comment got over 100 likes. . .how did you do that? My thread just made you a celebrity. Ogbeni, when you go pay royalty na? Hahaha! Anyways bro, thanks for asking smiley I'm relieved.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
D-Explorer:

@2sexy, further questions would be answered but i'd prefer via PM. Just seeing your comment got over 100 likes. . .how did you do that? My thread just made you a celebrity. Ogbeni, when you go pay royalty na? Hahaha! Anyways bro, thanks for asking smiley I'm relieved.
lol... I honestly don't know how I did it bro. But I was pretty much composed and connected in the realm while I put that up there. So everything just came out NATURALLY!

I am glad she is getting healing and moreso, I am glad I was part of the healing process.

She could become source strength to someone else just as we have been for her, too.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
She would definitely feel that way, loving him still, because he is the FIRST dude she ever had it with.

Most women are emotionally attached to the first guy they had it with, so I understand.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by ijemomo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
I will advice u not to kill him. If u must revenge make him lose his dignity! Make a formal case to his church why the marriage should not take place
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 29, 2013
ijemomo: I will advice u not to kill him. If u must revenge make him lose his dignity! Make a formal case to his church why the marriage should not take place
she didn't kill him. That decision has been reversed.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by coolsegun2002: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2013
I still dnt get why every thing a woman does, they end up saying they did it for us....she visits me we have crazy sex...we both enjoy....at the end of the day u'll here her say "I gave him my body"...for crying out loud...did I straff u with a base ball bat....I contributed my body too..we both committed sin...now this babe agreed with his guy to commit abortion....nd she expects its an automated ticket to marriage.....look I'm not saying the guy ddnt do u wrong...but somewhere along the line u refused to see the signs dat this bastard is cheat...its always written no matter how smart a guy is.....u had sex b4 marriage,u commit abortion, u sinned against God nd urself..but u aint bold enuf to admit to ur sin but u blame anoder person for cajoling u..u are a grown woman.....ask God to forgive u..I know it hurts but u gotta to move on...cos one more bad action only adds to ur cascade of sin...
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2013
coolsegun2002: I still dnt get why every thing a woman does, they end up saying they did it for us....she visits me we have crazy sex...we both enjoy....at the end of the day u'll here her say "I gave him my body"...for crying out loud...did I straff u with a base ball bat....I contributed my body too..we both committed sin...now this babe agreed with his guy to commit abortion....nd she expects its an automated ticket to marriage.....look I'm not saying the guy ddnt do u wrong...but somewhere along the line u refused to see the signs dat this bastard is cheat...its always written no matter how smart a guy is.....u had sex b4 marriage,u commit abortion, u sinned against God nd urself..but u aint bold enuf to admit to ur sin but u blame anoder person for cajoling u..u are a grown woman.....ask God to forgive u..I know it hurts but u gotta to move on...cos one more bad action only adds to ur cascade of sin...
after all said and done, when you reason through your emotions instead of your brain, you more likely to be a fool for love.

That's the summary of what happened.

Man, 5 years is a lot.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cheruv: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2013
I was deeply hurt on reading this girls story to the extent of supporting her exterminating the guy embarassed .some guys to be frank aren't worth it,for a girl(that loves you) to abort for you means that she's very loyal to your pErson.
For me,once a girl is presentable,intelligent and has absolute loyalty for you then she's in as a wife.the girl has already gotten her punishment for the abortions she dd whilst the guy...well am sorry for him kos he would be childless and his wife might be the cause of his death angry
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2013
cheruv: I was deeply hurt on reading this girls story to the extent of supporting her exterminating the guy embarassed .some guys to be frank aren't worth it,for a girl(that loves you) to abort for you means that she's very loyal to your pErson.
For me,once a girl is presentable,intelligent and has absolute loyalty for you then she's in as a wife.the girl has already gotten her punishment for the abortions she dd whilst the guy...well am sorry for him kos he would be childless and his wife might be the cause of his death angry

The dude will pay dearly for it...in the future. They will meet again and trust me, life has a way of dealing with folks like he.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cheruv: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2013
pickabeau1:

You are a low life scum and a hypocrite

She has been pregnqnt for you multiple times, you wanted her to abort yet she refused and she finally kept one n yet you cant forgive her for in your words she is a killer

Yet you enabled her

The gall telling her to dedicate herself to christ!
Don't mind him jare..he's even guiltier than the guy the OP was talking bawt....a case of donkey calling pig long ears
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Lol
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by fairview: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2013
My sister, i will advise you to put those things behind you.
Ask for GOD forgiveness and try to be sincere with any man that come your way
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by alleviate2002us(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2013
lomaxx: What happened to her knowledge of birth control? What was she thinking?

what happened to him withdrawing his 3rd leg at the point of expulsion?. . . A.k.a withdrawal method

That dude is just too greedy and self centered. Does he think emptying his truck load of pap in a lady comes without implications? Irrespective of whatever birth control measures?

Pls the dude deserves what ever fury that hurting lady pours on him.

Too bad she didn't see the red flags on time and feels messed up now. Because any man who wouldn't rise to take charge and responsibilities for his actions isn't worth being with atall.

Thank you!

Nb: dunno when guyz will learn not to take the female folk for granted.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
alleviate2002us:

what happened to him withdrawing his 3rd leg at the point of expulsion?. . . A.k.a withdrawal method

That dude is just too greedy and self centered. Does he think emptying his truck load of pap in a lady comes without implications? Irrespective of whatever birth control measures?

Pls the dude deserves what ever fury that hurting lady pours on him.

Too bad she didn't see the red flags on time and feels messed up now. Because any man who wouldn't rise to take charge and responsibilities for his actions isn't worth being with atall.

Thank you!

Nb: dunno when guyz will learn not to take the female folk for granted.
I tire for some people sha.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cuteyee1: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
cryLadies should knw dat any man that is not man enuf to accept his responsibilities is not worth keepin ...no man dat luvs u will tel u to abort a child his blood for him jus take heart and dnt let ur emotion judge for u ..u wil meet som1 who will accept u 4 who u ar.but go and pray hard for God to 4giv u
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by coolsegun2002: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
I read some comments....nd I just wonder...some one(cheruv) said she aborted her baby dat means she loves the guy nd she's loyal...abeg..she agreed to it cos she's covering up her sins from the world if she had stood her ground they probably would have parted with her having one child out of wedlock...nd dats wat most ladies cant face...for God's sake what if she had died in the process.would she be here telling stories nd thinking of revenge......my best pally married his high school sweet heart after 2 abortions in college when they were not ready...he ddnt marry her cos he pitied her because she had two abortions...he married her cos he loved her .... If she had not been a good g-friend after two abortions they would have parted ways........dis babe ddnt see d sign dat she's being played from the start, d middle or at the end of the entire relationship,.. she stayed with a man for 5yrs without seeing any sings dat the guy is a fu*king bastard......for crying out loud we don't even know if this babe has got good wife material character....I feel for her...but I blame her 100percent.....dis bastard dat we r all critisizing only made a choice btw 2 ladies after comparison ,,enuf babes nd guys in house have done dat b4(I mean dropping one of the two persons u were dating) ..... its just quite unfortunate dat the statistics here is 3 unwanted foetus....
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cheruv: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Doyensky: This is actually a sad case, i personally wil advise her to leave everytin to God, nemesis will definitely catch up wit him.
Ladies af d ability to destroy a man's future within seconds... In fact der r ways to do dt without carrying gun or usin acid.
Jst go naked b4 ur mirror n cal d guy in question name, say woteva u want to happen to him n so shall it be.

Lol... Was only kiddin. Bt i wil advise her to go n read a book 'forgetting the past by Bob Gass' hop it helps
You're not kidding anything....that thing you said works,as long as the guys sugarcane had drilled your honeypot tongue
I know some of these stuffs kos I've studied some esoteric/occultic sciences during my sojourn as a student medic
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cheruv: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
coolsegun2002: I read some comments....nd I just wonder...some one(cheruv) said she aborted her baby dat means she loves the guy nd she's loyal...abeg..she agreed to it cos she's covering up her sins from the world if she had stood her ground they probably would have parted with her having one child out of wedlock...nd dats wat most ladies cant face...for God's sake what if she had died in the process.would she be here telling stories nd thinking of revenge......my best pally married his high school sweet heart after 2 abortions in college when they were not ready...he ddnt marry her cos he pitied her because she had two abortions...he married her cos he loved her .... If she had not been a good g-friend after two abortions they would have parted ways........dis babe ddnt see d sign dat she's being played from the start, d middle or at the end of the entire relationship,.. she stayed with a man for 5yrs without seeing any sings dat the guy is a fu*king bastard......for crying out loud we don't even know if this babe has got good wife material character....I feel for her...but I blame her 100percent.....dis bastard dat we r all critisizing only made a choice btw 2 ladies after comparison ,,enuf babes nd guys in house have done dat b4(I mean dropping one of the two persons u were dating) ..... its just quite unfortunate dat the statistics here is 3 unwanted foetus....
Oga abeg no extrapolate wetin I talk oo..aww you go give girl you no like at all belly Abi you follow for guys wey dey Bleep anyhow?
For me to put barbie that way(which I no fit do) em mean say I don ready for the conseQuence.when you Bleep with pride,this kindda BS won't be heard from you at all
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
coolsegun2002: I read some comments....nd I just wonder...some one(cheruv) said she aborted her baby dat means she loves the guy nd she's loyal...abeg..she agreed to it cos she's covering up her sins from the world if she had stood her ground they probably would have parted with her having one child out of wedlock...nd dats wat most ladies cant face...for God's sake what if she had died in the process.would she be here telling stories nd thinking of revenge......my best pally married his high school sweet heart after 2 abortions in college when they were not ready...he ddnt marry her cos he pitied her because she had two abortions...he married her cos he loved her .... If she had not been a good g-friend after two abortions they would have parted ways........dis babe ddnt see d sign dat she's being played from the start, d middle or at the end of the entire relationship,.. she stayed with a man for 5yrs without seeing any sings dat the guy is a fu*king bastard......for crying out loud we don't even know if this babe has got good wife material character....I feel for her...but I blame her 100percent.....dis bastard dat we r all critisizing only made a choice btw 2 ladies after comparison ,,enuf babes nd guys in house have done dat b4(I mean dropping one of the two persons u were dating) ..... its just quite unfortunate dat the statistics here is 3 unwanted foetus....

One Question: Was your friend's girl a virgin and was your friend the dude that broke her hymen?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by coolsegun2002: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Did u read my post well...I wrote college high school sweet heart they've been dating since I were in ss2 we were just 14...he disvirgined her...
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by ipain: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
wow!

Ipain is the name cos I have been there before. It's not a cool place to wish anyone.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
coolsegun2002: Did u read my post well...I wrote college high school sweet heart they've been dating since I were in ss2 we were just 14...he disvirgined her...

okay... Some people are usually greedy, you know. But she was in love with him and wholly over-powered by emotions. Under such states your aren't using your brain or mind.

If he married someone he met the course of his 1 year MSc program and left the one he had been with here in Nigeria for the past 5 years, a lot of things are involved.

One of which I sense would be the pontentials it holds for him in obtaining a UK citizenship.

Sometimes people are just foolishly blind due to greed.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by DExplorer1: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
@2sexy, i replied your PM but it bounced back. . .don't know why though.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
D-Explorer:
@2sexy, i replied your PM but it bounced back. . .don't know why though.
okay... I will follow you now and you follow back on here so that I can message you directly without the default NL message.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2014
D-explorer, did you get my PM? I am amazed to see that it went straight to my own email.

Please check if you got a copy.

Nairaland na wa o
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by DExplorer1: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
There must be a problem with how PM works here. I got the message, replied, and it bounced back. I thought the follow-back would work. I just might copy your email and reply directly. It's well smiley
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:
There must be a problem with how PM works here. I got the message, replied, and it bounced back. I thought the follow-back would work. I just might copy your email and reply directly. It's well smiley

i gave my real email in the one I sent you yesterday. Do not reply. Just copy the email that starts with "doy...." and send your reply there.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
2 things to take away:
No marriage was promised.
It takes two consenting adults for marriage to happen.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
D-Ex, I sent another PM. Or you send me a PM and include your email in the body. I will reply you from my end.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by andyanders: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tell your friend that God loves her more than EVER to heal her wound and bring her back to life no matter her sin.
Tell her not to act negatively by taking the guy's life as God will NEVER forgive her.

Let her know that the guy will regret his action one day because her tears will be answered if ONLY she allows God to fight for her.

God will give her a man that will EVER give her the man who will cherish her. Has she for once, thought of this man she most wanted puting her into widowhood at a young age?

Let her be happy and allow them be and ask God to show her favor and forgive her for all teh abortions she had as the cries of those children will be after both of them. The young man might end up not having any child through the new wife and that will spell doom to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.