Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49788 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Mbechun007: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
lomaxx: What happened to her knowledge of birth control? What was she thinking?

It has happened. If you don't have anything to say leave the poor lady alone.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by davo90tico(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pls and pls my ears r gettin tired and my eyes r getting tired of reading vis and i quote "why r all men wicked?" I mean for real? One guys does some stupid tin to ya and all of a sudden all guys do it too? undecided COMMON!!!!!!!!! Were u dating all the guys in the world? If not then dont generalise and start blamin all the guys for ur mistakes and the useless behaviour of some guys who r jes notin but inconciderate losers
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Highlinflammabu(f): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is the reason why God pland s.ex to be practised within marriage. He loves us dearly n doesnt want to get hurt cos Jesus weeps each time we get hurt.confess n ask God for forgiveness, Let go of the hurt,tho,it might be difficult. Karma is watching. To every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by ukuuku(f): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Well, personally.......I think she should sincerly ask for God's forgiveness as regards the abortions, ask for the Grace of God to not kill d man abi na guy and move on with her Life.......cos if she rilly loved the guy and wuz totally committed to him, God will defintly fight for her.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by wayforward: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
i am looking for a girlfriend age btw 25 and 30
should be a graduate from one of the best uni in nigeria or probably studied abroad

please kindly contact me on 07831443382
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by sim99: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Well, there goes Fornication, there goes abortion... here come the results!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Abnwachineke(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
girls should be careful on de decision de make but dont she knw dat abortion is evil she has murdered 3 innocent children in de name of love jesus forgiv us
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by GamaG(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Anoneism:
In other words, you are advising her to go publicly and make herself a laughing stock right? let her save herself the stress jare.
do you knw d shame she is passing thru already? Wen d would have been mother inlaw looked upon her face and say 'my son cant marry you'. Beside, do you even knw whether she wil get pregnant again? Do you also knw what it feels like for you to be telling the truth and everyone is saying that you are lying? So let her also use dat same pain n publicise everytn even in front of d mother and pastors.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Young03(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
3 abortions 4him and he wants to marry another, sister poison him God will understand
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by MrOlai: 1:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Comment?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by MrOlai: 1:32am On Dec 28, 2013
It's so pathetic! God Almighty is d best of Judges. Dis are d consequences of d so-called Dating/Boyf-Girlf Relationships. Sex outside marriage is a grievous sin in d sight of God. Dating/Boyf-Girlf Relationships are nothing but Fornication & Adultery! D lady should seek God's sincere forgiveness 1st for: (1) engaging in fornication in d name of Dating (2) commiting abortions. Then, she should leave d guy 4 God 2 judge him. Lastly, she should retrace her steps in d path of God by getting married according 2 God's injuctions. Best of Luck!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Edenitis(m): 3:02am On Dec 28, 2013
donedy: The guy is not different from most men, full of lies and deceits. Let's be real, what percentage of men will like to marry a lady that had undergone three abortions? On the other hands, the lady shouldn't lay blame on anyone and should take responsibility of her actions.

She even has the guts to talk about killing the man, after she has already killed three unborn fetuses, which could have been the leaders Nigerians would have wanted. In fact, like someone wrote earlier, "Is she a serial-killer?"

Who by the way said the lady was raised up properly? Having unprotected sex with a stranger and going for abortion thrice is now the characteristics of a well-brought up girl in Nigeria. What a pity!

Yes shd was raised up properly. She retained her virginity until shd was of age. She had respect for her mother-in-law to be. She had the makings of a good girl until she coupled with the guy in question and then her walls began to collapse. Evil communication corrupts good manners.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2013
Toks2008:

in most cases if not all, they usually come back to marry the lady, or ask for the child with so so much apologies.
yes, true. The uncle I described in the first page did same thing in his FIRST marriage by initially denying but he later accepted the child.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2013
walex_biz: its really perturbing the way some of you nairalander talk, you desecrate the lady just because she consented to the abortion, but the truth is when a guy or lady falls in love there is nothing he/she cannot do just to hold on to the relationship, even those who call themselves player get burn by the fire of love. I have seen guys who get disown by their parent in order to be with the one they love. When she aborted, believe you me she did it truly just to make her man happy and to keep is dream alive and he only turn around to hurt her.

The Only advice I can give her is to pray for forgiveness from the Almighty God, get the pieces of her life back, set a standard for herself, strictly adhere to these standards and hope for this best. whining and crying wont solve the issue she needs to be there for herself and the baby and she shouldn't consider aborting the this baby because she doesn't what luck await her in having the baby and she should remember hazard associated with abortion.
this exactly my point.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2013
mirob:

God will definitely punish this man that made you to become so hard hearted in matters concerning love.
amen!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Edenitis:

Yes shd was raised up properly. She retained her virginity until shd was of age. She had respect for her mother-in-law to be. She had the makings of a good girl until she coupled with the guy in question and then her walls began to collapse. Evil communication corrupts good manners.
God bless you.

This thread just comfirmed that many people have comprehension problem.

And yet they say she wanted to trap the dude with pregnancy!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by deraq: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Wow. U knw while reading my heart kept pounding.hoping,wishing&prayiing she didn't do it. The deed has bn done.just ask for Forgiveness,learn from d past,move on. Our God is so merciful. He wud honour u. May u triumph&hv reason E rejoice. Forgive him&pray for the best.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Young03: 3 abortions 4him and he wants to marry another, sister poison him God will understand
No marriage promised. Nobody was engaged! 3 abortions were not done in consideration for marriage, but based on the fact that they were not ready..she wanted to get married to the guy by trapping him with pregnancies but the guy didn't. It takes 2 people to agree for marriage to take place, so u can't blame the guy if he never consented to marriage.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Lexaccord(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Op your story is very pathetic. I feel so sorry for you considering that u chose not to date the guy until after 6 months! Well what I have to say is sex does not equal love when u aint married. Please note this!!! Secondly, any guy that loves u will wait for u and if he evntually gets u pregnant he will never tell u to abort it no matter his economic situation! Also note this please. Lastly, like others have been saying get yourself tested for any STDs, add value to yourself, don't brood over him again and u will be amazed how beautiful you will be to many men that are ready to do anything 'positive' to have you.
Please never open your legs again until after u get MARRIED O!!! I once dated a virgin for 4 good years and guess what because I loved her so much I never had sex with her! The girl loved me to pieces because of this. Though we have broken up because of incompatibility reasons, at least she cant hold on to anything bad that I have done for her rather I should be cos of d wasted time and investment (I thought her a lot of things and also made so much financial obligations like school fess etc just because I loved her and I kept her to marry). Its unfortunate sha. ÒP please stick strictly to my advise.

Meanwhile, any serious babe in the house between 23-26 who is a graduate and must have completed NYSC or about to should get in touch on 07040181125 for a
serious relationship. I beg make una no flash me o
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by olly4life: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2013
2s£xy:
Before I comment, let me first address claremont.

@Claremont, you may feel you have spoken wisely but let it be known to you that the world moves around in circle. Nobody likes to be used or fooled, except you want to tell me that you have never been fooled before. I also pray it does not happen to your sister or daughter.

It is surprising that you guys do not see the genuinty of this woman's love, something that is REALLY hard to find in the world today.

Pathetically, people do not see the need to feel any concerned and take a feather of wisdom from it. This is a monster staring us in the face; this is how they are born. A supposely loving, caring, understanding, compassionate being can become a monster within a split of seconds; we are all born devils since the days that Adam and Eve were tempted, we just learn to manage the devil within us. So, don't think you have monopoly over evil.

The evil that men do live with them on planet earth and not after.I will give 2 instances:

As kid less than 10 years-old (the brain of child is like a camera) I can still remember vividly what an uncle did. This dude came from the US and started dating a lady. She really loved him and it was written all over her such that on my little sister's birthday, she bathed a birthday card with kisses for my sister and she treated her like her daughter.

She took in for him 3 good times and it was in this case I knew that some people were their own abortionist. When she told him she is pregnant, he would look for the slightest provocative medium to beat her until she lost the child. Eventually, he didn't marry her and they went their seperate ways.

Several years later when he decided to get married, could he? He married first and then came problems with the woman in question and he divorced her with one kid in the middle in the US.

He came to Nigeria after some years to get married. The marriage was pretty nice and flamboyant. He took the new wife to the US and then came another problem as he later found out that she had lied to him about not having any child. She also caused other problems that saw her being deported and almost had my uncle go through same but for the sake of being a Naija bred nigga, he knew what to do and fled to Canada. He is there now.

He is in Canada now and I learned that he got married last year. The case isn't different from a 46 year old marrying 22-25 year old. grin

My own elder brother had a beautiful girlfriend that loved him to pieces but he didn't value it. He is paying the price today.

Truth be told, we can ONLY have one person that will love like mad... How we manage it when we find such people is left to us. You may get someone that loves you BUT it wouldn't be like the one who crazily loved you.

The universe is governed by laws and when you break such laws, you face the grave consequences.

I wouldn't blame the woman in the OP for feeling like that... It's is normal, very normal. Her case could only be explained to be finding a way to make the dude feel as much pains as she is feeling. I know that feeling because I have been there and felt same at one time.

But the beauty of it all is that life has a way of dealing with such people. In my case, I used to call her, smile etc. But you know what? She has tasted dicks and got cheated on too.

She visited me at school 2 years ago and on 2 occassions. She saw in my eyes the burning furnace of anger. She knew if I had my way, I would retaliate but something was holding me back and that was GOD himself.

One day(a few months ago, precisely) she told me she was scared of me. I asked her why and she said she has a feeling that I could harm her at anytime. Truth be told, she was right. Who would have thought the same person who called and smiled and laughed could still have such buried in his heart after 3 years?

She just begged and I had no reason not to forgive her because I am not God. Though she had begged in the past, I just had to finally let go.

That's why I said this is a monster staring us in the eyes and we shouldn't wave it off as something ordinary. This is mostly the reason why we read on news media or newspaper cases of acid bathing etc. Do not think that person you are dealing with can not harm you just because he or she being caring and you erroneously assume they are dumb and find the worthy of being fooled.

I will blame the woman for not deciding the direction of the relationship before hand. She should have ASK the dude what his plans were and ladies shouldn't wait for him to say it; be bold enough to ask what plans does your suppose boyfriend have for you. Is it to marry or just boyfriend ish? This is essential and paramount especially when you are already out of school and working.

Above all, she should find a place in her heart to forgive him. I know it is NOT easy, I know it is HARD to forgive, but she has to let go so she could see clearly into the future. The good thing is that she is wiser now.

This is the best advise of the year. My brother God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ for this write up. I am compel not to just like ur advise but to comment. @ Op pls read this advise over and over again, it will yield good result. It will end well. Take heart dearie
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by pickabeau1: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
greggng: I can't blame you for anything cos no one is above mistake. When I was ready for my nysc my girl friend got pregnant and I told her I wasn't ready cos am yet to get a job and I don't want the child suffer. She refused to abort the baby and her reasons was that she has done it several times since she started dating me. I was mad at her cos I felt betrayed cos I only got to know the last incident. She has given birth to a baby boy but I cannot marry her cos I felt she had killed must of my babies. If you ve aborted the baby pls go on ur knees and pray for forgiveness and dedicate ur life to christ. You will see a decent man that will come for u and both of u will leave happily.don't even try to kill him cos it will increase the number of people u ve already wasted. If he loves u he will come back begging

You are a low life scum and a hypocrite

She has been pregnqnt for you multiple times, you wanted her to abort yet she refused and she finally kept one n yet you cant forgive her for in your words she is a killer

Yet you enabled her

The gall telling her to dedicate herself to christ!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
pickabeau1:

You are a low life scum and a hypocrite

She has been pregnqnt for you multiple times, you wanted her to abort yet she refused and she finally kept one n yet you cant forgive her for in your words she is a killer

Yet you enabled her

The gall telling her to dedicate herself to christ!
some humans are lower than lower animals...just imagine what will happen if the above individual mistakenly become president of naija. some people seriously deseerved to be executed five times over
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by pickabeau1: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aggrippa:
some humans are lower than lower animals...just imagine what will happen if the above individual mistakenly become president of naija. some people seriously deseerved to be executed five times over
Bro I tire...
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Swagsultan1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sister kill him #God will understand
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by josite: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
1st ola: since abortion is involved, I can't really say anything.
murdered case

1st time....
2nd time...
3rd time....

She no get sense?
'
lets use the right word for this silly woman. A serial murderer/abortionist. Why don't u show your face so we can register you as unmarriageable. You are silly enough to be beaten thrice. Did he forced you to abort even if he advised abortion. Are you a primary school girl.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
na wa o..see how people are commenting as though they are angels,next to God and perfect. As though they have never made a single mistake in thier lives. Some peoples comments here can make someone commit suicide. Talking as though if u are in such a situation u will love to be adressed like this. Which one of you 'fire-spitters' is perfect?na wa o..not even considering her pain see harsh comments. Heartless indeed. Continue. Perfect people who have never made mistakes

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Alexblade3(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
I hv just three point to drop take it or leave it. 1 love is a game u lost or u wine in dis case she lost take heart an start d run again 2 the both of u enjoy the sex together whic to God is a sin so I will pray to God to forgive is sin even if he 4get 2 do so, so u hv nting to tell pple or cry about don't u think God as just pay u with dat 4 ur sin ? Condom is just 30box in my area call me I will free u one, 3 u take three life which u can't mk any God will nt 4gv u, if am a police man I will 5n.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by MakCoby(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
My dear,vengeance isn't gonna solve the problem remember Life is Too Short 2 Weigh ursef Down Wit Worries Do Wat Mkz u Happy & Nvr Let Go of The Hand Of God..plz do not place any curse on this young man..hopefully someday,ur own husband will come and u gonna have beautiful kids with him...everyone has a story to tell..God bless
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by bright82: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
such is life.life is mixture of sorrow nd happiness. my dear dat guy is Nt Ur husband .my advice is dat Ur should 4get wat lies behind nd push 4ward.there ar many guys upder search in 4 u.calm down God is in control
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by axglide(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
I know the deed's been done; but Isaiah 48:18 is speaks.
There are many situations in this World that human words cannot soothe, only the Words of our maker. Look unto him and by his mercies he'll rearrange you.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
D-explorer, please what is the situation of things with the lady? I wish I could get a chance to speak with her.

Bro, we need to work together to take her away from the edge.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Tjesctacy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
2s£xy:
Before I comment, let me first address claremont.

@Claremont, you may feel you have spoken wisely but let it be known to you that the world moves around in circle. Nobody likes to be used or fooled, except you want to tell me that you have never been fooled before. I also pray it does not happen to your sister or daughter.

It is surprising that you guys do not see the genuinty of this woman's love, something that is REALLY hard to find in the world today.

Pathetically, people do not see the need to feel any concerned and take a feather of wisdom from it. This is a monster staring us in the face; this is how they are born. A supposely loving, caring, understanding, compassionate being can become a monster within a split of seconds; we are all born devils since the days that Adam and Eve were tempted, we just learn to manage the devil within us. So, don't think you have monopoly over evil.

The evil that men do live with them on planet earth and not after.I will give 2 instances:

As kid less than 10 years-old (the brain of child is like a camera) I can still remember vividly what an uncle did. This dude came from the US and started dating a lady. She really loved him and it was written all over her such that on my little sister's birthday, she bathed a birthday card with kisses for my sister and she treated her like her daughter.

She took in for him 3 good times and it was in this case I knew that some people were their own abortionist. When she told him she is pregnant, he would look for the slightest provocative medium to beat her until she lost the child. Eventually, he didn't marry her and they went their seperate ways.

Several years later when he decided to get married, could he? He married first and then came problems with the woman in question and he divorced her with one kid in the middle in the US.

He came to Nigeria after some years to get married. The marriage was pretty nice and flamboyant. He took the new wife to the US and then came another problem as he later found out that she had lied to him about not having any child. She also caused other problems that saw her being deported and almost had my uncle go through same but for the sake of being a Naija bred nigga, he knew what to do and fled to Canada. He is there now.

He is in Canada now and I learned that he got married last year. The case isn't different from a 46 year old marrying 22-25 year old. grin

My own elder brother had a beautiful girlfriend that loved him to pieces but he didn't value it. He is paying the price today.

Truth be told, we can ONLY have one person that will love like mad... How we manage it when we find such people is left to us. You may get someone that loves you BUT it wouldn't be like the one who crazily loved you.

The universe is governed by laws and when you break such laws, you face the grave consequences.

I wouldn't blame the woman in the OP for feeling like that... It's is normal, very normal. Her case could only be explained to be finding a way to make the dude feel as much pains as she is feeling. I know that feeling because I have been there and felt same at one time.

But the beauty of it all is that life has a way of dealing with such people. In my case, I used to call her, smile etc. But you know what? She has tasted dicks and got cheated on too.

She visited me at school 2 years ago and on 2 occassions. She saw in my eyes the burning furnace of anger. She knew if I had my way, I would retaliate but something was holding me back and that was GOD himself.

One day(a few months ago, precisely) she told me she was scared of me. I asked her why and she said she has a feeling that I could harm her at anytime. Truth be told, she was right. Who would have thought the same person who called and smiled and laughed could still have such buried in his heart after 3 years?

She just begged and I had no reason not to forgive her because I am not God. Though she had begged in the past, I just had to finally let go.

That's why I said this is a monster staring us in the eyes and we shouldn't wave it off as something ordinary. This is mostly the reason why we read on news media or newspaper cases of acid bathing etc. Do not think that person you are dealing with can not harm you just because he or she being caring and you erroneously assume they are dumb and find the worthy of being fooled.

I will blame the woman for not deciding the direction of the relationship before hand. She should have ASK the dude what his plans were and ladies shouldn't wait for him to say it; be bold enough to ask what plans does your suppose boyfriend have for you. Is it to marry or just boyfriend ish? This is essential and paramount especially when you are already out of school and working.

Above all, she should find a place in her heart to forgive him. I know it is NOT easy, I know it is HARD to forgive, but she has to let go so she could see clearly into the future. The good thing is that she is wiser now.

Now ı know d reason ı feel bıtter to my once adorable ex..... Never knew ı can hate her ds much dat ı thınk of hurtın her, mere thınkın of her makes me sad, she broke my heart wıth ımpunıty never consıderıng d paın ı went through that poınt ın tıme.... Have trıed forgıvıng her but ıt seems ımpossıble nd ı keep rememberıng everyday of my lıfe and thıs ıs d 3rd year... I hurt so baaad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.