Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49790 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Richy4(m): 1:32am On Dec 27, 2013
My dear assuming you asked for help earlier, I would have said do not do the last abortion. God!! you really must have been blinded by the love you had for this guy,and I do not blame you for that.

Money must have exchanged hands between him and his mother, for her to agree to everything he said.

if you are really sure of what you have written here, there is something called mid night unclothedness. 12am, strip in your room stretch out your hands and called upon God. tell the God who sees all and knows all. that if you have wronged this guy in any way, he should not answer you. but if not let him be the judge. when you finish hand it over to God, try to forget about it.and watch God work. it may take sometime but it works ie if you are innocent.
I will like to introduce you to what i and my friends does in uni days. it is called an exit of a princess. in your case it is an exit of a prince. call your friends tell them you want a ladies outing. tell them to dress nicely because thee is celebration.

Do not kill him or any thing because you have enough blood on your hands as it is. Nemesis will catch up with him.

AND in-case if you start dating again,because i know you will, you sound like a good girl; do not transfer aggression on the innocent man, he knows nothing about all these. all men are not the same.
I hope this helps Good luck

4 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by olawaletaiwo(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Oh my God, Well, take heart, but i will like to advice you,move closer to God, pray to God,by doing this everything will be okay.. Sister make u no go kill urself oooo, like goes on right
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Skinni10ne: 1:40am On Dec 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by abdulkayus(m): 1:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Bt it seem like some ppl didnt read d story b4 openin their gutter mouth to spew rubbish and nonsense.
@OP. U too have blood in ur hand by abortin dos babies. So dont add more by killin d guy. U need to ask God for forgiveness for ur sin, and also move forward and 4get abt d guy, i know its nt easy bt u can do it. Law of karma will surely catch up wit him. This story is a lesson to all gals that always open their legs in d name of love.
SHALOM
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Stop mixing your lifetime expectations with people who aren't in your life permanently!
Your might think your have been betrayed but if you honestly look at it, if he didn't not see anything wrong with taking life from his 3children before life even began, imagine the kind of spouse he would make?

The moment he talked you into the first abortion was a clear sign that it was time to leave that relationship. What would have stopped him from getting his masters and working part time to take care of his child?

This is a problem i have with some women, you would rather throw away your happiness and peace of mind simply because you want someone you will take to your parents as your husband one day and someone to sleep next to at night. You would even sell your soul to the devil just for someone of the opposite sex to tell you, 'i love you'. I find this to be rather silly.

After 3 abortions would you really think you will have a healthy marriage with the same guy for the rest of your life?
Learn to put your happiness first before you go and bring down mars,mercury and pluto just to please someone else. Learn to love yourself before you can go on to make sacrifices for others in the Name of Love.

If you do decide to become sexually active before marriage do remember there is something called condoms. If thats not your thing there are things called contraceptive pills, emergency contraceptive pills and IUD

4 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by IfyChuky(m): 1:59am On Dec 27, 2013
Richy.:
Money must have exchanged hands between him and his mother, for her to agree to everything he said.

You had me wondering bro.. I'm stil tryin to decipher who the Payer and Payee were. #smh - myn na *scratchingmyhead*

Richy.:

If you are really sure of what you have written here, there is something called mid night unclothedness. 12am, strip in your room stretch out your hands and called upon God. tell the God who sees all and knows all. that if you have wronged this guy in any way, he should not answer you. but if not let him be the judge. when you finish hand it over to God, try to forget about it.and watch God work. it may take sometime but it works ie if you are innocent.

Sori I myt seem to have criticised u a lot, but I just have 2, lest diz evil gets spread afar than yu cud eva hav Imagined. #Omo...! God knows nothing abt dis ur lines. I sum diz as being a Ritual. How cool those dat sound " To naked for God?, mehnn.. Cant believe d devil cud be so strategic! "

Am neva saying it myt not be working, but believe me, its definitely not God whu cud be granting or harkening to such ill-acts.. #Damn!. Demons has always loved to blackmail God!, they've always wanted to share Gods glory.. I summise dats y dey mek such ritual work and appear to be d lord's doing #xo-blasphemous!

Richy.:

Do not kill him or any thing because you have enough blood on your hands as it is. Nemesis will catch up with him.

AND in-case if you start dating again,because i know you will, you sound like a good girl; do not transfer aggression on the innocent man, he knows nothing about all these. all men are not the same.
I hope this helps Good luck

Oga... Yu yarn sense die 4 here o!. A 1000Lyks to diz epithet bro.

But tru tru, All men cant be d same... Just as All woman aint. It'd be damn wicked of any, who wud dare generalise all men to been the same.

+++ If eva diz sister cud stumble on this, abeg Richy said it all
"Do not kill him or any thing because you have enough blood on your hands as it is. Nemesis will catch up with him.

AND in-case if you start dating again,because i know you will, you sound like a good girl; do not transfer aggression on the innocent man, he knows nothing about all these. All men are not the same.
"

#phewwzzzzzzz
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by kuro2gud: 2:01am On Dec 27, 2013
grin
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by obuji: 2:01am On Dec 27, 2013
claremont: I couldn't read the mass of unedited text, but based on the title alone. . .

She did NOT commit those alleged abortions for him, she did it out of her own freewill. She wasn't forced at gun point to commit an abortion, the blame rests squarely with her alone. She is a matured adult responsible for her own decisions, the worst kind of people are those who commit evil acts and shift the responsibility to someone else.

She deserves no pity whatsoever.
Really
So if this were to be English language comprehension part, and you are asked to summarize this reading. What you could understand from it is that she took the whole decision on her own for selfish interest
Smh!!
Why are you guys so full of evil??
Well I only wih your sister the same..
Let's see.

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 27, 2013
I don't mean to be mean, I think this should be in literature section.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Half of the reason a guy dumps a lady rests on the lady's shoulders. However, the deed is done, take it that God had never supported your union. So even if you guys got married, it wouldn't have worked. All I'm saying is, younglady, LET GO. Fishes can never finish in the ocean, just catch wisely next time undecided
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 2:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Logic is in the way when Naija women and men are involved. To say that 3 pregnancies were mistakes and unplanned, would be callous and childish. Both of them are callous, wreckless and selfish. But, I'm going to blame the OP, whose story I have only read.. Why didn't she protect herself? Why didn't she insist on the guy using condoms? If she had contracted STDs or HIV, would she be blaming the guy? U have to selfishly protect urself since you are not married. Did she think that having many unplanned pregnancies would make the guy marry her? Why do some women naively think that they would get married to a guy when the guy has not talked about marriage? If some women would channel half of their risky marriage ventures toward a profitable venture, they would become millionaires overnight..

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by COvo(m): 2:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Well,this confirms the fact that most girls have got the brain of a fish.Didn't mean to sound rash but the xse was so into ur system u forgot about what a condom is and after the first abortion you still went ahead with him.Wise up girl,guys need fresh material.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by edorhe14(m): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2013
#Yawns# Lonq and Borinq...Sorry dear ,U got served

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by shejane: 2:34am On Dec 27, 2013
I see no blame 4m d guy cos according 2 her, she's nt ready 2b a mom cos of her work

Uav been a virgin 2 dat age of working, y didt she hold on till her wedding 9t? Nd she caled her baby a THING God, d guy must av noticed d kind of person d gal is nd run 4 his life

She deserve no pity 4 caling her unborn child a THING nd can easily abort wtout stress. Wot kind of a woman is dat?

Men are wise bt is beta we women gt wiser dan dem

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by shejane: 2:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Iav a prob wt her calling d unborn child a THING nd IT

She gt no remorse nd stil abort d 3rd

She's working y nt keep d baby nd train d child?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 27, 2013
touching,the lady shouldnt be blamed,the guy capitalized on her weakness,which is the emotion....the lady had good intention,but was abused,and taken for a ride by the guy..
Lesson learnt,never go extreme in any relationship you arent sure of where it would end.
The lady should learn to forgive,and allow nature to deal with the guy. Karma is still a biatch.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by lepasharon(f): 3:01am On Dec 27, 2013
I wonder how jacked up her insides must be undecided
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by sage2(m): 3:02am On Dec 27, 2013
You have killed 3 of his kids. Now you want to kill him. Are you a serial killer?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by fabulousdame(f): 3:02am On Dec 27, 2013
a child dat has not yet been born or named can be called an it...
i'm tired of this criticizing nature of nigerians, most of u ladies would have done d exact same thing she did. if a lady loves a man geniunely, she can do almost anytin to keep him in her life.
i cant imagine how bitter she is right now buh i know she is in a bad situation.
if u think it's easy to raise a child alone, ask the single moms.

i would advice her to make peace wit God and herself for dose abortions.
try not to tink about the guy and focus on gaining herself back.
find a way to forgive him so dat God will forgive her.
and she should be careful wit her heart nxt time.
i feel really bad for her.

to all the guys...dont waste a lady's time if u gat no plans for her cos life is a biitch, u wont know where ur problems are coming from. treat others the way u want to be treated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by selena(f): 3:10am On Dec 27, 2013
I am so sorry..I really feel your pain..Don't worry,killing him is not a solution and also committing suicide is also not a solution...I hope you have learnt from your mistakes..All you can do is ask God for forgives of sins for killing innocent babies..I know it's not your fault..you did it out of love..any woman that loves her man will do anything to make her man happy..What you can do is to pray for him and move on...He will surely get his reward...and also pray to God to give you your own partner..A partner that will not lead you astray..A partner that will wait for you until you are ready..A partner that will know from the moment he sees you that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you..Just continue to stay strong..You will surely laugh soon..it's not far..
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by phuckNL: 3:12am On Dec 27, 2013
This seems to be a story jare. He came back from the UK briefly, you had sex again, and found out you were pregnant again before he left? All in this "brief" period.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Chinyeresandra(f): 3:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Let her not waste her time on revenge.The guy will eventually face his own karma.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2013
She has no one but herself to blame. Shouldnt she have learned from her first mistake?. Birth Control Pills? The first abortion was the sign that he wasnt going to wife u up.

Awon mi Gor!!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 4:00am On Dec 27, 2013
fabulousdame: a child dat has not yet been born or named can be called an it...
i'm tired of this criticizing nature of nigerians, most of u ladies would have done d exact same thing she did. if a lady loves a man geniunely, she can do almost anytin to keep him in her life.
i cant imagine how bitter she is right now buh i know she is in a bad situation.
if u think it's easy to raise a child alone, ask the single moms.

i would advice her to make peace wit God and herself for dose abortions.
try not to tink about the guy and focus on gaining herself back.
find a way to forgive him so dat God will forgive her.
and she should be careful wit her heart nxt time.
i feel really bad for her.

to all the guys...dont waste a lady's time if u gat no plans for her cos life is a biitch, u wont know where ur problems are coming from. treat others the way u want to be treated.
How did this lady help the man in his life?Why is it that most Naija girls think that the best they can offer a man is s3x? The OP is no saint but a willing victim.. How about if she wanted to use pregnancies to trap the guy?
What would she bring to the table minus her sexuality? The guy's dad is well made, he's educated and started his own biz, how would the OP contribute to this man's life? Why do some women think that they must be compensated with marriage to come and enjoy another man's sweat?

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 4:06am On Dec 27, 2013
selena: I am so sorry..I really feel your pain..Don't worry,killing him is not a solution and also committing suicide is also not a solution...I hope you have learnt from your mistakes..All you can do is ask God for forgives of sins for killing innocent babies..I know it's not your fault..you did it out of love..any woman that loves her man will do anything to make her man happy..What you can do is to pray for him and move on...He will surely get his reward...and also pray to God to give you your own partner..A partner that will not lead you astray..A partner that will wait for you until you are ready..A partner that will know from the moment he sees you that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you..Just continue to stay strong..You will surely laugh soon..it's not far..
How did this lady help the man in his life?Why is it that most Naija girls think that the best they can offer a man is s3x? The OP is no saint but a willing victim.. How about if she wanted to use pregnancies to trap the guy?
What would she bring to the table minus her sexuality? The guy's dad is well made, he's educated and started his own biz, how would the OP contribute to this man's life? Why do some women think that they must be compensated with marriage to come and enjoy another man's sweat?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Edenitis(m): 4:14am On Dec 27, 2013
My heart bleeds for both parties.

The guy is a wicked selfish brute. He used her and dumped her. He is set for a long dark future! Unless he repents and asks God and the lady for forgiveness.
Anyway, she gave him some reason to treat her the way he did; but mine! What a brute! What selfishness!!!

The lady on the other hand is a well brought up girl who was totally naive.
She was innocent and trusting. She believed everyone to be as good as she was.
She met this demon who behaved like a man and she trusted him and gave her all to him.
She was so foolish and trusting and I believe he saw this and decided against her being his wife.... Foolish wicked man!

Now he has converted her to a demon like himself.

How could you, with all your decency and good home training allow yourself to be hoodwinked into killing your baby?
Kill one....kill two...kill three!!! Haba!!

The third one really showed how foolish and stupid you could get. Since you knew he was planning to get married to someone else, you could at least have used the last pregnancy to stop the wedding and have him become responsible for his actions. Now you have lost that chance.

And now you want to continue down the road!

Don't

You are a great lady. You are beautiful inside. Do not let the devil take hold of you.

Let go of him. Leave him for God.

You go back to God and ask for forgiveness for the multiple murders and promise not to attempt it again.

Talk to your Pastor and have him lead you to Christ.

God has a better future for you with a real man who will love you dearly and who will see you as his priceless jewel.

Do not give up. You are a great woman and the devil wants to stop you.

Forgive that man from your heart.

Jesus said "Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing".

When you release him you will get your tomorrow straightened out.

Start anew without him or his memory.

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Theblessed(f): 4:37am On Dec 27, 2013
[b][size=16pt]Just as you can count your blessings - just count your loses and Move-On!

We all make mistakes and this is yours - learn from it and Move-On.

I could hear you moaning about revenge please, don't go there! No revenge from you is worth it!

Listen to the Word of God about revenge - It says, "Blessed those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Do not repay evil for evil. Do not take revenge my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written "It is mine to avenge; I will repay", says the Lord (NIV - Romans Chpt. 12 v.14-19).

It says 'do not avenge but leave revenge for the Lord - did you hear that? As God has promised you that he will revenge for you - Can you take that and listen to it?

From this I hope you will learn never to give your heart to anyone - man or woman again, in your life and never you Trust any human being including members of your on family or even the children you gave birth to - believe me, you will be disappointed.

God knows us (human beings) very well that he does not trust us - imagine, after creating us, he grieved over creating us i.e. he regretted creating us because, we are wicked and can not be trust (Genesis Chpt 6 v. 5-6).

As if that's not enough to learn from - now listen to further Words of God about Man - I leave you to read up these, yourself (Jeremiah Chpts. 9 v. 4-6, 12 V. 6 and Micah Chpt 7 v. 5 -6) and see how God repeated negatively about Man (us). Listen, this time, it was closer to 'HOME' than you thought - your own family, friends and neighbours. Having heard this now, tell me about this selfish guy and some other distant people, you have encountered in your life.

Again, my advise is, Move-On! The Lord will avenge for you, and you will be doing the dancing - this guy killed 3 babies God gave him through you, and he is now about to marry another woman to make more babies, abi? Hmmmm!!!

Leave it for God to judge. For our God is a Righteous and Fair God - he will reward accordingly.

As for you, I suggest you go and confess your sin privately to God and ask for forgiveness. Ask him to send you, your own God chosen husband - who will love and cherish you and dry your tears! But, ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to walk in the ways of God's commands/precepts and sin no more!

God is your strength and you will come out of this by his grace!

Take care!
[/size][/b]

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 27, 2013
The guy is not different from most men, full of lies and deceits. Let's be real, what percentage of men will like to marry a lady that had undergone three abortions? On the other hands, the lady shouldn't lay blame on anyone and should take responsibility of her actions.

She even has the guts to talk about killing the man, after she has already killed three unborn fetuses, which could have been the leaders Nigerians would have wanted. In fact, like someone wrote earlier, "Is she a serial-killer?"

Who by the way said the lady was raised up properly? Having unprotected sex with a stranger and going for abortion thrice is now the characteristics of a well-brought up girl in Nigeria. What a pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 4:49am On Dec 27, 2013
What if she had contracted HIV by having unprotected s3x? Why do most women seem to throw everything down the toilet whenever they are hustling for marriage?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Tallesty1(m): 4:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Nna eeehn, I like naija gals when it comes to packaging, *I had abortions for him and now he is set to marry another lady* so good to hear buh sorry the abortions weren't for him and is no reason why he should marry you. Seriously I'm of the opinion that you have a problem, yea! I don't blame people when they make mistake but I realy hate them when they didn't learn anything from it. Your first abortion nearly took your life and career from you yet you didn't learn from it. What did you expect the guy to take you for? It is time you gals understand that no guy will gladly marry an abortionist. Why didn't you run to his parents when the second pregnancy came? Funny that all these baby killers have already been born.

Try and forgive yourself, cry your eyes out if you can, it helps but make sure you forgive yourself alas, ask the kids you killed to forgive you and prove to them and God that you are really sorry buy your chastity, I won't advice you to do anything to the guy because nemesis will surely deal with him at the right time, no one can escape the law of karma, that wife could be what karma will use to finish him. Just gather yourself and pray.

Next time love with YOUR HEAD not HEART alone.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cutiepie01(f): 4:52am On Dec 27, 2013
My dear,i understand what u've been through and i know its really not easy for you,you have to let go and let God into ur life,He's the only one that can heal you totally of all your pains.No advice will heal you of your pain than letting God take over your life.Confess your sins,accept Jesus into your life,turn away from your old ways and He'll grant you eternal rest .God bless you.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by stinggy(m): 4:59am On Dec 27, 2013
there is a place of destiny in whatever we do in life & again 'que sera sera'(what will be,will be). Proli u two weren't just meant to be! Don't u think it's better @ this stage than getting married to him and he changes after 2-3 yrs of marriage? My frank advice to you is to pick up the remains of ur life & move on cos that's what life is about!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.