Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders (25234 Views)

President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by agabaI23(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demdem:

And how many times does demdem have to tell ur kind that he doesn't hate Jonathan?
He is obviously a good man, father, husband, teacher etc but as regards governance he sucks. His stupidity and foolishness in that department is what demdem hates which is his business.
Until ur hypocritical kinds stop calling other leaders names, Ebele Retardeen Jonathan is here to stay. Nothing personal, deal with that.
Well I never said he is perfect. No man is! Present us with a better alternative. For now he is the best, the problem is that his style is not what Nigerians are used. As per insults, I had to think of when I insulted any of messiahs. Can't remember anyway.

Not sure two wrongs can now make a right. Tone it down my friend or .........

I will write you a December letter grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
agabaI23: Well I never said he is perfect. No man is! Present us with a better alternative. For now he is the best, the problem is that his style is not what Nigerians are used. As per insults, I had to think of when I insulted any of messiahs. Can't remember anyway.

Not sure two wrongs can now make a right. Tone it down my friend or .........

I will write you a December letter grin

Right now, I have no alternative to give. It's not even the time for alternatives but I surely know a very useless leader when I see one. Jonathan comes on top.
I have been following him since his bayelsa years and surely the guy sucks governance wise.

I said ur kind remember. If u don't call other leaders names then where is ur criticism against those ones. No criticism of urs suggests u are ok with it so u all are the same.

As regards tonning Jonathan down, its jodaft OK FOR u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Bizibi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demdem:

Goon, u sound daft.
u sound childish when calling someone names and not focusing on what d topic says,it seems you love insulting and name calling but u don't have to be doing it all the time,OK as u Dan call am name nw wetin u Dan gain,I dey vex fr gej but I love construct criticisms not d name calling any time his name comes up

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by lolade123: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obi Okpor: NEF,is an irrelevant forum as long as SE/SS is concern,they are just punch of old,frustrated sets of human being.They can‘t tarnish the image of GEJ
Your use of english and level of reasoning shows you an UNEDUCATED LITERATE.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by simpleseyi: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
oluakadinma: All those Questions asked by NEF should be directed to all the northern heads of state that contributed to this mess we are now.

The worst that can happen to this country is intimidating GEJ out of power come 2015, then you would understand the real sabotage! The whole south south will be on fire and the effect oN the economy will be well pronounced!

Since una No wan give this man rest, no problem! One good turn deserves another. We are watching.

Have you forgotten what Obasanjo did in Odi village so soon?
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by callmenow: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
The following are FACTs. Jonathan is not required to reveal his score card until his term is due. Jonathan is not required to address sectional, factional or regional interest to the detriment any other part of the federation. Jonathan must remember to advise the ministers that they will be investigated after office. All the sectional, factional interests feel obliged to sabre-rattle periodically to stake their claim come 2015. 40% of Nigerians are illiterate, so by crude deduction, at least 40 % of Nairalanders are illiterates sadly, despite spewing out nonsense here daily. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria
However, the voters in Nigeria in 2015 will not be voting because a Nairalander told them that Jonathan was a failure. I have learnt from some people in Abuja, that the opposition will not be allowed to rig at the polling booth or to strong arm people, especially the 'presidential'. It is wishful thinking for some sad posters here who are misguided to think that Jonathan is in trouble yet. NEF is irrelevant as far as the north is concerned. The core north does not support NEF. NEF are very corrupt selfish people who has misrepresented us. My quest for a northerner to rule will be on merit, not because of what many feel that Jonathan is a 'small boy' and an 'infidel' and must be stopped at all costs. We must express ourselves as equals, regardless of the size of the ethnic group and respect customs as long as it doesn't contradict our federal constitution. Jonathan should be given time to serve us better. Then our north will be allowed to serve in accordance of the 'federal character'. We do not want to go back to the sixties where eboes believed that it is only them that should rule.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bizibi: u sound childish when calling someone names and not focusing on what d topic says,it seems you love insulting and name calling but u don't have to be doing it all the time,OK as u Dan call am name nw wetin u Dan gain,I dey vex fr gej but I love construct criticisms not d name calling any time his name comes up

Shut ur trap and go to my first post on this thread and come back and tell me that I didn't face topic. Other leaders are called names here so Jonathan shouldn't be an exception.
Rubbish.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Bizibi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demdem:

Shut ur trap and go to my first post on this thread and come back and tell me that I didn't face topic. Other leaders are called names here so Jonathan shouldn't be an exception.
Rubbish.
hahaha....what an attitude

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by lolade123: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demdem: Only fools will expect much from Jonathan.
We all should remember that he is naturally daft by default.
A letter emanating from him or office can't be an exception.
I expect these northern leaders to know this by now.
You are the FOOL here.You have absolutely no respect for the highest office in this country.
Truely, GEJ lacks physic and charisma that the Nigerian president should possess, he should be commended for giving Nigerians ALMOST an independent INEC.If it were to be ObJ, APC wouldn't have the SW at all.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Baron75: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
berem:

www.naij.com
For sure, there's nothing GEJ will do or say that will be pleasing to the North, unless he leaves the presidency and hands over to a Northerner, which will never happen because the leadership of this country is not their exclusive birth right. They should be fair to other parts of this country and wait until it gets to their turn again. What is bad if another zone rules. After all, they have ruled for more than 80% of our national existence without taking this country anywhere, only plundered our national treasury. For all I care, GEJ's administration is much better than Obasanjo's regime. After all, if it were during Obasanjo's regime, there would have been fuel crisis by now, and fuel dealers would fleece the masses. Nigerians shouldn't forget so quick. The insurgency we are witnessing today were planned and executed by those who boasted that they will make this country ungovernable for GEJ and the sole aim is to scare GEJ out of the seat and take over. Once the Presidency gets into the hand of a Northerner, they would have
achieved their aim and then they will calm down. But we will not be coward and slaves to hand over the presidency perpetually to the North so that they will allow us to live. Instead of playing the fool, we'll rather all die. No one person or people have monopoly of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by callmenow: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
You give the clearest impression that this is a game. Some people come here to get some objective view about their experience. Each time I curse some one without provocation, I am diminished. It gives me away as frustrated, bitter, twisted and a reprobate. Consider other people as fellow debaters on the rights and wrongs of a failed state, which is not necessarily Jonathans doing. Assuming Jonathan decides to stand down in PDP. Who from the North should be supported. Please the eboes in the house who are clamouring for their turn, I support OBJ view that it is the North's turn, on the basis that the South has now been in power for 11 years of the 14 years of the fourth republic. I don't like the way he is going about though. He wants to be seen as having forced Jonathan to hand it over to the north. Our saviour. We can fight our fight, Thank you. It is not fair and just for this situation to continue. The north are frustrated that they are marginalised. Regardless of your view of OBJ, he is a southerner. We just want someone from the north. We also have doctorates, etc amongst other things. Please don't mention Mark or Tambuwal. They are so corrupt.

Demdem:

Rubbish.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bizibi: hahaha....what an attitude

Next time, get ur facts right before talking rubbish.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demdem: Only fools will expect much from Jonathan.
We all should remember that he is naturally daft by default.
A letter emanating from him or office can't be an exception.
I expect these northern leaders to know this by now.
can u call dat ur stinky father daft?...u are waisting of sperm
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
lolade123:
You are the FOOL here.You have absolutely no respect for the highest office in this country.
Truely, GEJ lacks physic and charisma that the Nigerian president should possess, he should be commended for giving Nigerians ALMOST an independent INEC.If it were to be ObJ, APC wouldn't have the SW at all.
God bless Nigeria

Fool, thanks for accepting that Jonathan is useless.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Bizibi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demdem:

Next time, get ur facts right before talking rubbish.
try to be civil next time Mr demdem
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by callmenow: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
You have been a model of restraint. Controlled aggression. Rare Nigerian. Keep it up. You look like a winner in the game of life

Bizibi: try to be civil next time Mr demdem
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by boniflex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
nwajoshua: I don't think d letter is for d NEF rather it is a reply of Obasanjos accusations to Him fowarded directly to him but deliberately made public. Northern Elders are not happy wt d way GEJ tactically and wt full respect to d former president, answered and defended himself. The northern elders are soo much interested to hear wot GEJ will say about his ambition on d coming 2015 general election, bt GEJ dd not give dem wot they want to hear...may be if GEJ had said I am not interested in 2015 election, u wil see dat his response would have been satisfactory. But let me say dis b4 I forget, GEJ must contest in 2015 and he must win. :PI don't think d letter is for d NEF rather it is a reply of Obasanjos accusations to Him fowarded directly to him but deliberately made public. Northern Elders are not happy wt d way GEJ tactically and wt full respect to d former president, answered and defended himself. The northern elders are soo much interested to hear wot GEJ will say about his ambition on d coming 2015 general election, bt GEJ dd not give dem wot they want to hear...may be if GEJ had said I am not interested in 2015 election, u wil see dat his response would have been satisfactory. But let me say dis b4 I forget, GEJ must contest in 2015 and he must win.
my broda, u are blessed.... U just said wat I've been wanting to hear a long time... Keep it up and always follow d part of righteousness... #FRESH AIR TILL 2019#
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
tolu007:
can u call dat ur stinky father daft?...u are waisting of sperm

Good to know ur father is daft. That's none of our business though.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by ketoprofen(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

To me...a state of the nation address would have done GEJ more good....where he tells the nation where we were coming from...where we are and where he intends taking the nation.

The response was shallow and very disappointing to highly discerning observers.

like ur mind was ever prepared to be receptive to any gej moves.
Y didn't obj do same while in power?
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bizibi: try to be civil next time Mr demdem

Next time, mind ur business.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by cyril10(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demdem the clueless dude on NL, pathetic small boy with lack of respect for his elders/leaders.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Alikaxon(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
It is the passed nothern leaders that have damaged Nigeria to this extent. Gej is trying to repair them. They should bow their head in shame. Such an outstanding letter(reply), sentiments woun't let them say the truth. Their opinion doesn't count.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Adetula1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
even on yaradua's dying bed,this stupid NEF were busy in support of his continuous rule.so GEJ should know that even if he builds private houses for all nigerians,as long as he's not from the north they will keep crying that that the country is not moving
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Bizibi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demdem:

Next time, mind ur business.
com on do you have to quote me again,OK try and rest ehh
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
cyril10: Demdem the clueless dude on NL, pathetic small boy with lack of respect for his elders/leaders.

Fool, face topic.
Miserable elders that eat a billion naira worth of food in the midst of abject poverty deserves no respect. They deserve to be stoned.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by AnanseK(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jman06: Prof. Ango and his cohorts at NEF must all be suffering from senile dementia hence their inability to comprehend the president's letter.

So Jona can now write a letter! That will be his major achievement.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by kinguwem: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
The elders have lost touch with reality. If they want to occupy Aso Rock they should contest elections. There are proper channels to address issues. OBJ's letter is a distraction. OBJ & his cohorts have lost political relevance. At their age they are not very productive. They are playing retrogressive politics.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
berem: OMG! I pray it doesn't happen! embarassed
I pray it does,it would help in facilitating the killing of his 2015 dream
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by mike404(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

He will win very well in the SE and SS....unfortunately for you and sadly so...that can't make him President again in 2015.

We have so many enthusiastic kids supporting GEJ....that don't waste any second to hurl insults at the Yorubas and the Hausas.
EMANCIPATE YOUR SELF FROM MENTAL AND PHYSICAL SLAVERY BRO... CAN'T YOU MAKE A SINGLE SENTENCE WITHOUT INVOLVING YOUR SLAVE MENTORS
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Bizibi(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
callmenow: You have been a model of restraint. Controlled aggression. Rare Nigerian. Keep it up. You look like a winner in the game of life

thanks mate
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Michaelemry: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
If someone who is naturally daft can become president i wnt to be daft too and become president.pls watch ur tongue
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by BrianJack: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
You guys can cry fowl from north to south,what I know is that if GEJ decides to contest in 2015,he will surely win..all this rambling went on and on before 2011 election here and we all knew what later happened...sure that's history...history will surely repeat itself again in 2015..why it doesn't bother me much is that 95% of all this APC e-maggots here will be found wanting in the field that day...GEJ till 2019 except he does not contest...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) / Fashola Explains Lagos Debt / EFCC Declares Ibrahim Shema Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.